*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211194-The-Lampshade-Suite
Rated: E · Poetry · Comedy · #2211194
I did this for fun, a lot of rhyme with a play on words.
A place in the yard was full of peat; it looked nice and neat at the lampshade suite. Could you stay for a while and help us make some piles? We could make isles in all kinds of styles. We can walk for miles or down the aisles with great big smiles.

It was a pun to see the nun run with the sun while eating a hotdog bun. The nun spun around trying to shun the guard who worked real hard at playing his card. Her hon had won when it was all done.

It was the kitten who had written about that mitten. It was a live show that began at five o clock p.m. The cow let out a huge moo. Then, the crew went to the zoo, not thinking of anything new, when they met up with a Jew.

Fiddle dee fiddle doe was the song he sang when he thought of me. I thought he was wrong when he said I was strong. It wasn't long before I played pong, but then I heard a gong when he hit the bongo

The moral of the story takes you there, to places you've never been before. So just relax, but please don't snore, you're not that poor. So, get a grip and take a sip of water, and then take no lip.

That's all for now. Don't be mad; it's the best time we've ever had at the lampshade suite.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, January 24, 2020

© Copyright 2020 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211194-The-Lampshade-Suite