*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211220-Rebecca-Vs-Rabbit-Hole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2211220
A young woman gets herself stuck in an awkward situation and needs her dog to find help.
Twenty-three year old Rebecca Johnson was out driving with her dog, a pug named Lucky when she spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop, stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'1, 141 pounds, had beautiful short light curly blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

As the two were finishing up eating, Rebecca put in her earphones to listen to her music while a rabbit suddenly appeared and took her keys and was chased into it's rather small nearby hole by Lucky.

Five minutes later, the young blond removed her earphones and said, "Come on Lucky, it's time to go, boy" but was surprised when he didn't appear next to her before hearing barking coming from the hole and went over to investigate.

She then said, "What on earth are you doing in there, silly boy, are you chasing rabbits again, I told you before to leave those poor things alone, please come out of there now," but still her dog didn't appear.

Rebecca said, "Come on boy, please come out of there, I don't have time for this today," but still Lucky just wouldn't come out.

The young woman then realised that she would have to enter the hole herself to find her dog and said, "This is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Rebecca placed her bag beside the hole then stuck her head inside and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by a great view of her lower half.

The young blond didn't find her dog but did find her keys and wondered how on earth they ended up in there as she put them in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then heard barking coming from behind her and realised that it belonged to her dog.

Rebecca said, "Good boy, Lucky, you found another way out, I'll just be a minute," as she then tried to back of the hole but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second peice of vanilla cheesecake," as she placed her hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Rebecca said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the hole for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, Lucky, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a rabbit hole as her dog placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before running off to find someone to help get her out again.

Rebecca thought about calling her wife Stephanie or her best friend Lacy but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lucky found a few strangers who didn't understand what he wanted before finding his owner's wife, a thin brunette and tried to get her to follow him but she just didn't understand what he wanted despite having her dress pulled in the direction of the hole and said, "Lucky, stop pulling at my dress like this, it's very naughty."

Meanwhile, the young woman had spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I possibly be stuck, I'm not even fat," before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside but was disappointed to hear the rabbit thumping behind her and said, "I apologise for blocking your hole with my big butt, mr rabbit," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Rebecca wiggled her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty rabbit, it's my favourite one," but still the rabbit continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the rabbit had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see as the frustrated rabbit went inside another hole.

Rebecca said, "I knew I shouldn't have those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young woman said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Rebecca had now been stuck for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she then unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again as passers-by just wolf whistled, laughed and took pictures but didn't even bother to ask if she needed help as her dog whistle suddenly fell out of her jacket pocket.

The young blond realised that if she just used it earlier, she wouldn't be in this mess before quickly blowing it and hoped that her dog would actually hear it.

Stephanie had taken Lucky to see Lacy and the trio's close friends Alicia, Marcus and his wife Wendy to see if they could figure out what he wanted when the dog suddenly heard the whistle and ran back to his owner as Lacy said "Follow that dog," as the five confused adults quickly followed him.

Everyone soon arrived and burst into laughter when they saw Rebecca's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole as his wife began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Rebecca's underpants."

The absolutely humiliated young woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as Stephanie said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no good, she just won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight, I don't know how we're going to get her out of there?"

Alicia then suddenly suggested, "I think teamwork is the answer here, we all need to form a chain behind her and we pull her out."

Rebecca said, "I'm not a big fan of you all pulling on me but it's our best option, Stephanie, grab onto my hips so I can finally get out of this stupid rabbit hole."

Her wife then grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry Rebecca, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Lacy pulled Stephenie's waist Stephanie Alicia pulled Lacy's legs, Marcus pulled Alicia's t-shirt and Wendy pulled her husband's belt as even Lucky helped by pulling the hem of Wendy's skirt.

All right everyone, hold nothing back and really put your backs into it, Pull, " said Stephanie as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The poor young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm being pulled in two," as she was streched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war as the rabbit began pulling at the front of her sweater while the bird began pulling at the hem of her wife's dress as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Rebecca was pulled from the rabbit hole at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Lucky and the bird looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," said the young woman as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and her dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

Everyone apologised to Lucky for not understand what he wanted as Lacy then said, "It was absolutely no problem, I'm really glad you finally out of there, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," as she began laughing.

Rebecca then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat and buying a big bone for Lucky to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.





© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211220-Rebecca-Vs-Rabbit-Hole