*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211391-Secretarys-vent-predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2211391
A secretary gets herself stuck in a vent in a wall while retrieving her boss's phone.
Twenty-three year old Sabrina Nicholson was preparing to leave the office one evening after a long and stressful day when her boss Daniel asked on the intercom, "Miss Thompson, you could please come in to my office, I really need your help with something."

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and green eyes covered by glasses.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by her favourite short pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a dark blue blazer jacket over the top of it.

She quickly went into her boss's office, who had quickly explained that he had accidentally tripped over his briefcase on the carpet, causing his phone to fly out of his jacket pocket and into a rather small vent in the wall.

Daniel then asked if she could retrieve it for him.

Sabrina quickly walked over to the vent in the wall, measured it against her breasts and hips and said, "Mr Thompson, I would love to retrieve your phone but I'm not going to fit in there, it's just too small and I'm just too big, I'll get myself stuck."

The young man said, "Please Sabrina, I really need my phone, it was very expensive, I don't think you'll get stuck and if you do this for me, I'll happily give you two weeks of paid vacation."

The young blond said, "All right, I'll go in there and get it for you but please don't stare at my butt," which her boss quickly agreed to as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the vent's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Sabrina quickly stuck her head inside the vent in the wall and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving Daniel an excellent view of her lower half as he struggled not to laugh or stare at how ridiculous she looked.

The secretary quickly found her boss's phone and put it in her jacket pocket then began jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I got your phone, I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad only you're here because my wife would probably take advantage of me in this position, I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the vent in the wall but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Sabrina's eyes grew wide as she said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned young man asked, "Sabrina, are you all right because you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

The young woman said, "I'm absolutely fine thanks and don't be silly, of course I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the vent.

The embarrassed Sabrina said, "Oh, it's just no use, Mr Thompson, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her, especially in front of her boss.

The young man said, "Oh my god Sabrina, this is my fault, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there, what do you want me to grab onto," as he then quickly grabbed onto her hips after being asked to do and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Mr Thompson, I changed my mind, please stop pulling on me like that because it hurts, OW," as her boss suddenly lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

Daniel said, "Oh, it's just no good Sabrina, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as he then realised that he had accidentally pulled down her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny strawberries on them for the world to see.

Sabrina felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and after realising what had happened said, "Oh my god mr Thompson, please pull my tights back up right now before anyone else sees my underwear, I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today," as she just wanted the ground to shallow her up.

Her boss said, "I'm so sorry Sabrina, it was a complete accident, I would definitely never try and take advantage of you like that," as he quickly took a picture of her barely-covered rear end then quickly pulled up her tights.

The young woman then said, "Mr Thompson, could you please go and get some butter and my friends to help get me out of here," as the young man quickly ran off and soon returned with the butter and her close friends friends Hannah and Madison as the two burst into laughter when they saw Sabrina's barely-covered backside sticking out of the vent.

The absolutely humiliated Sabrina explained the entire situation before asking for help as Daniel and Hannah began rubbing the butter all over her wedged stomach while Madison enjoyed the view.

The two were soon finished rubbing on the butter as Daniel quickly grabbed onto his secretary's hips, Hannah pulled his waist while Madison pulled Hannah's legs as the three pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," as she was stretched to her absolute limit until suddenly, a loud POP sound was heard.

Sabrina was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The now very relieved young woman said, "Thank god for that, I'm finally free," as she quickly gave her boss his phone before hugging everyone and thanked them for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem, cute panties by the way," said a laughing Madison .

Sabrina quickly remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly pulled up her tights and skirt before everyone went to get something to eat after all their efforts which the secretary happily paid for as they laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.







© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211391-Secretarys-vent-predicament