*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211512-A-Big-Raid-Boss
Rated: E · Fiction · Activity · #2211512
A Giantess Story About Sword Art Online. Giantess: Silica
As the group walked into the newest dungeon in the game, to say they were intrigued would be an understatement. Kirito was leading the front, beside him Asuna. These two were no doubt the greatest warriors of the group, as well as boasting the highest levels. They usually play together, so no shock they are so close. Kirito gripping his blade ready and Asuna gripping her rapier, the same.

Behind them was Lizbeth, wielding her hammer and having her eyes peeled for any materials. The blacksmith hoping for some rare loot drops. Next to her was Leafa, or also Kirito’s little sister. She was arguably as good as Asuna and Kirito in swordplay, but not in levels. Plus being a little sister, she felt protected by Kirito

At the back was Sinon, the archer of the group. While a bow is not the weapon she is most use to, she’s translated well into this game. At the back, cause sniping was the style she loved, and she was really good at it.

Which left one more, Silica. With Pina on her head, and a small sword, paling in comparison she meekly made her way in. She was the lowest level, by a wide margin. She still had fun with her friends and contribute, but she was not a key player.

She was the one that recommended this dungeon. It was a mystery to be sure. A new dungeon in the latest patch, with no detail on it. Nobody remembers it, or even categorised the events inside. However they are certain they got loot from it. And from the message boards, it was really good loot!

Silica told the group, and everyone was on board. Now walking inside. Ready for any monsters. As they walk though, they found nothing besides an empty cave.

“This is weird dungeon,” Leafa commented. “Nothing at all.”

“I’ve seen this type of style before in Gun gale,” Sinon spoke up, lowering her weapon. “We get to a certain point, and an ambush event will happen.”

“Hope so, I’m expecting some real good stuff here.” Lisbeth said with a smile, twirling her hammer. She looked ahead though, seeing Kirito determined. “I bet he’s more interested in something else.”

It was true, Kirito wanted to know, why they don’t remember. It has to be a electric trick pulled by the VR sets, but he was not really sure that it was possible. Sure, cutting off motor functions and preventing life is logically possible, but zapping the brain to make them all forget one specific event, unlikely.

He walked in first, and he was the first one into the boss room. Two large doors parted and he made his way in, seeing the room ahead.

Nothing about the room was really impressing him, but de to his experience, he knew it was a boss room.

With a shrine in the middle, stages on the left and right and pillars all around. A blue mystic tint around.

“Well here’s the boss. Seems a bit too easy.” Asuna commented, as all of them agreed. They all made their way in and looked around, until finally Sinon was in.

All players were in the dungeon, and it cracked. They all jumped and turned, seeing the two large doors closed.

“It’s a boss event! Get ready!” Kirito yelled, drawing his two blades. All the rest followed and they searched for any signs. Behind the shrine? On the stages? On the ceiling?

Digging from the ground? Perhaps even behind them?

Kirito was ready for everything, but what he got was nothing.

“Okay, the doors closed.” Lisbeth sighed, lowering her weapon. “Weirdest dungeon i’ve ever been in.”

“So... there is no boss?” Silica questioned, as honestly she might be okay with that. “O-Or did he glitch?”

“Let’s check the shrine.” Kirito said walking his way in, smiling back. “Gotta be something with that.”

So they all made their way over, walking up the stairs and to the alter. The shrine was mystical, with a blue aura and looking to be made out of diamonds.

Kirito touched it, only to find no reaction. “It’s a puzzle?”

“No,” Sinon replied, walking in noticing something with her sharp eyes. She brings her hands forward and feels around. “It’s hidden, but the words are in brail.”

“Brail!” Leafa said a bit shocked. “D-Does anyone know how to read that?” She said looking around. Only to see Asuna smile.

“I do, although haven’t done it in a while.” She said walking forward. Bringing her hand down and feeling around. “Let’s see... ‘May... the weak... est play... er touch?’ May the weakest player touch.”

“Weakest player?” Kirito said thinking, while all the other girls were looking at Silica. It was nice that Kirito didn’t just assume her, but it was true.

“Silica, you are the lowest level. Okay if you touch it?”

“B-But it might summon the boss! And if i’m too close!”

“You will be fine! We will be right here.” Lisbeth said, basically pushing her. She pushed her around and forward until she was at the alter.

“You will be fine Silica. We are right here.”

“R-Right.” She said, shaking her head around and getting over her nervousness. She walked right forward, as all of them were behind her. “H-Here goes!” She said, pushing her hands down, forward. Grabbing it as she tensed. She held it there for a long while, as a beam of light got shot out of the shrine.

“Woah!” Leafa yelled, seeing it shoot out as Silica took a couple of steps back. The beam suddenly came back down, and worst of all it was hitting Silica. Straight down like a bullet as she was enveloped.

“W-What’s going on!”

“Silica!” She heard, as she saw Kirito going to grab him, only to get launched back by the attack.

“It’s not hurting I... Pina!” She commented, seeing her pet disappear. Her pet redrew as the others watched. “I-It’s fine, she just went back into my inventory!”

The others gave a sigh of relief, as Pina was as good a member as the rest of them, but they were still pretty concerned about what was happening with Silica.

“Ahh, it’s weird. Tingles!” She said as the light became more powerful, covering her in a large light. She was invisible at this point, hidden in the blue. Kirito would of tried to help her pull free, but could not as the light increased. Getting bigger and bigger,

“Everyone, back up!” Asuna said, basically having to drag Kirito away. He gets pulled closer to her as they all got off the alter. Until finally it stopped advancing. The light basically touching the roof.

They were all worried, until finally it would seem, ti ended. The light died down in an instant, as they could see Silica again. She was fine, relatively speaking.

All of them too shocked at the sight they were seeing.

“Huh did it stop?” Silica questioned, opening her eyes. She opened them and looked forward, to see the wall much closer than before. “What? What’s happening?”

She brought her head down, looking around as not only did the whole place look so small, but so did her friends!

They, were tiny! Like little dolls if anything! No smaller then a doll! It took her a while to understand that her team was not small, but she was giant. Looking down at all of them, they were all looking back at her. She was the target of their eyes, and that made her blush. Well Except Kirito, who was doing his best to cover his eyes.

Silica questioned herself, why is he covering his eyes? She’s big, but she’s the same... right?

Glancing down, she saw that some things were not fine. She was in nothing, but her underwear! A red bra and red panties as she suddenly grew a blush just as red.

“Whahh!!!!” She boomed, all their friends hearing her roar as she dropped down, the alter now gone as she hit the floor. “D-Don’t look!”

“Trying not to!” Kirito said back simply.

“I don’t get it, why is she so huge!?” Leafa said, as she was feeling the same as the rest. Why is the smallest member suddenly the biggest.

“I-I need to put on gear!?” Silica panicked, stepping up and quickly going into her menu. Very glad to see it was still working, but not when she found out it was looked. “I-I can’t access my stuff!”

“What? Doesn’t make sense?” Asuna said, quickly testing her own seeing it was fine.

“Hold on a second, i’m coming up! Leafa yelled, anticipating her wings and quickly making her way up. She dropped right onto Silica’s shoulder, standing there as Silica was left shocked at the true size difference.

“It looks fine,” She said leaning in. “Except it’s locked? Puzzling. Wait a second, you’ve got a message.”

“I-I do?” She questioned, shifting her hands around and touching it, opening the mail. She looked right in began to read it.

‘You have been chosen to gain this increase power and strength. With a multiplier to your health, strength and resistance, you are now the strongest member in your party.’

“No kidding, look at your health!” Leafa said, letting the giant girl look over, seeing two more 00’s on her health bar. “I’ve only seen bosses with that amount of health!”

“So it’s a boost?” Sinon spoke up. “For how long, and can we take it out?”

“There’s more.” Silica said to them as she kept reading.

‘Due to the power, your gear and your abilities will be restricted for this use. You have now become the boss of this dungeon.’

It lasted for a long while, until she got concerned . “W-What!? M-Me as the boss!!”

The rest was confused, and Kirito had to uncover his eyes, amazed as well. His just not going to plan on watching.

‘The match is simple, you are to defeat the rest of your party, while they defeat you. The winning will be awarded rare gear to their character class for this PVP. The losers will receive nothing. This power will wear off when one of the enemies fall down’

And with that, it was over. Leaving her stunned.

“I-I have to fight you all?”

“So the game made her a boss? Who would of guess.” He said very shocked about it. “So are we doing this?”

“That’s Silica’s choice.” She replied simply. Walking forward and talking to the giant girl.

“Silica, do you still want to do this!? We can just log off, if you don’t want to fight!” Asuna yelled, as the rest thought about this. They don’t want to fight Silica, but at the same time rare drops.

For Silica, she didn’t want to fight the others either, especially in nothing but her underwear. She can’t deny this though, as she was going to have to do this for her friends. With a smile, she looked at all of them.

“O-Okay, I guess we can do this. I’ll try to be a good boss!”

Surprisingly, it was decided, and they all smiled up to her. None of them really wanted to fight her, but it was going to happen.

“I... just take it easy on me okay?” She said a bit unsure about this.

The the small party gathered around, forming a plan. This was just a game, and it was all of them against her.

“Okay Silica, we are coming!” Leafa yelled, off her shoulder and with the others.

“R-Ready!” She said ready, but truth be told she really wasn’t, cause all of them came around her. Splitting around as Asuna and Leafa went one way, while Lisbeth and Kirito went another. She barely had time to think about it, as Sinon’s light in her arrow was catching her eyes!

Sinon fired a shot, one that would do major damage to her. Silica screamed and duck under it, as it hit the roof. That was close, but she barely had time to figure things out as she noticed a bunch of people by her feet.

“G-Get away!” She said, stomping and jumping like they were bugs. They were going to slice their feet, but the jumping girl was making them all freak out, dodging her giant stomping feet. While she was doing this, she spotted Kirito.

“K-Kirito! Don’t look!” She said, covering herself up as he was now having to convince her.

“Well I need to know what i’m hitting Silica.” He said as she supposes he was right. Pausing for a long while thinking about it, she could feel slight tickles on her other foot. She quickly turned her head around and looked down, seeing Asuna and Silica stabbing her foot. The thing was, it didn’t hurt her at all. She barely felt it on her avatar, meaning one thing. She can take more. Not to mention, her health bar was still huge. With a smile, she looked down at them working, feeling a sense of power.

“I got you!” Lisbeth said, moving her hammer down onto the toe of Silica. She felt it hit her, and this must of been a critical, cause it did a lot more.

Turning and looking down, she decided that she was gonna correct that. Stomping her feet around, to get them backing away as she then reached for the blacksmith.

“Watch out!” Kirito yelled but it was too late. Lisbeth got grabbed by the fingers, and then lifted up to the face of Silica. They were all shocked and amazed at how Silica was lifting someone.

Lisbeth gets pulled up to the face, her friend’s fingers wrapped around her so she could not do anything.

“Wow, you are in my hand.” Silica said, very shocked about it as well. Never in her life, would she have thought she would have her friend like this.

“Team! Where are you?” She yelled, trying to struggle her way out. She then yelled out for something else the next second. “Ahhh!!”

“Oh sorry, am I hurting you!?” Silica said still her friend, opening her hand as she paused. “I felt like I was barely squeezing you, I must be really strong?”

“Duck your head!” A voice yelled, as Lisbeth ducked her head down, Silica saw a light arrow coming straight for her. She felt it hit her, and make her take a step back. Sinon must of been charging it, cause it was really good. She opened her hand, and the blacksmith got out as Leafa grabbed her before she could really fall.

“Fall back, new plan!” Kirito said, running back to their archer. Not so close, as Sinon still needs to be distant from the group.

“She, is strong. My health bar is already half!” Lisbeth said as she raised a good point.

“Heal,” Asuna said simply. “We need to avoid, go in for attacks only when it’s safe. Unlike other bosses, she doesn’t have a pattern.”

“Right,” Kirito spoke up. “Asuna, Sis and I will dance around her, keep our distance. Lisbeth you heal and stand by Sinon. She’s gonna take shots at her and she will become a target.”

“Right,” Lisbeth said, already opening her menu. “Let-”

“I’m coming!!!” Silica interrupted. After all of that, let’s just say she had a bit more confidence in this situation. Being the big one, and being the centre of attention. She was actually wearing a happy and playful smile for this fun.

She then got moving, running over in such speed. Such speed that they quickly split. Sinon hiding as the others got her attention. “Now, who am I going to pick?” She questioned, looking around with a smile. Very playful.

“How about me!” Leafa responded with, growing her wings and flying in front of her face. She smiled, following the friend as she went to swat her.

It was so fast! But Leafa still managed to dodge her hands swinging around. If only one contacted. it would be major problems for her. She was doing this, so Kirito and Asuna could get into better position’s.

Although, she was surprised at where they were.

While swinging for her friend, Silica looked down, seeing that the two sword wielders were running right to her! Straight front, which left her stunned. Why would they even do that? It’s too obvious.

She shifted her eyes back to the flying blonde, smiling as she opened her hands. “Got you!” She shouted, closing her hands into a clap. The small fairy got smashed in between, feeling the power as she was already almost out. One hit was all it took. Leafa fell down, but quickly used her abilities to not only soften her descent, but push herself away from the young giantess.

Silica was focused on Asuna and Kirito running together, as she can’t help but not like it. This size is making her think weird things.

She stomped her foot down, planning on flattening Asuna, only for the girl to dodge, and run between her legs! As well as Kirito. She turned around, now that they were behind.

She turns, only to see an arrow already being shot! This one isn’t for damage, as it blinds her.

“AhhH!” She said, feeling it on her eyes, and on her legs. As Asuna and Kirito fired as much attacks as she can. She couldn’t see her vision, but she could see her health quickly dropping. Not happy she launched up, jumping high and dropping back down. She didn’t feel anyone under her barefoot, but at least it stopped the attack. She quickly saw things again, only for Sinon to fire another blinding bolt!

Hence it repeated once again, as they started to attack again. She tried to kick them away this time, but was shocked by the result. One of them were on her foot! She couldn’t see but it was Asuna. On her toes and looking forward as she slices it.

Silica brought her feet down as she then balanced on one of her feet. Ready to stomp it down Asuna and get her away.

Although Kirito it there before she could, slipping to the front and driving his attack forward. This wasn’t meant for damage, but it was meant for push back, and oh boy did it.

Silica felt herself get driven back, flying back as she landed on her butt, landing down hard as Asuna leaped off. Silica opened her eyes, to see both Asuna and Kirito fleeing, getting some distance on her. She then noticed someone flying back over to them.

Acting quick, she brought her hand and gripped Leafa.

“No!” She screamed, feeling herself get grabbed and pull around. Kirito heard this yell, and saw his little sister getting grabbed.

“” He yelled, as he ran to get his sister. Silica was counting on this though, as soon as he got close she acted. Bringing her hands around and grabbing him with her other one.

She rose to her full height, and looked at her two friends stuck in her hands. Unable to pull out, and unable to even attack.

“There, got you both.” she smiled, liking this. Her friends were literally dolls, unable to do anything to her. She looked down in between, seeing Asuna making her way closer. With an annoyed look, she brought her foot down and stomped in front, getting Asuna to back away. “Easy to deal with when it’s just you!” Silica said, stepping over and over again. Asuna had to focus on dodging while doing this, avoid every step that she took as she danced.

Silica wasn’t a monster though, and she was able to learn., as she figured out where she was going next, and brought her foot down.

Silica felt the girl get pushed to the ground by her sole, and felt her shifting under it as she was beyond happy about feeling this. Asuna was under her foot right now, who would of thought. She danced her eyes around to the ones she has in her hands, and the girl she has trapped under her foot. Unable to really do anything about it.

However, their is one who can. An arrow cam flying to Silica, hitting her and almost getting her to step off of Asuna. It was Sinon, the archer has gotten her so many times in this situation.

Not happy about it, but unable to do anything about it as she kept getting hit.

“Go!” Sinon shouted, as Silica was real confused about why she said that word, until she heard tiny footsteps behind her. Silica turned and saw the small blacksmith, back up and ready to attack. Running at her top speed, and swinging her weapon to Silica. Silica felt it hit just above her shin as it hurt like nothing. A hammer was slow, but strong. She didn’t have anything to do with her, as she got attacked front the front and the back. Feeling herself get pushed, until she falls over.

Lisbeth was happy, now that she was back at the fight, with full health and all her stats ready. What was happening, was not good as Silica was falling backwards. Before she gave out a loud yell, the rear hit her.

Kirito and Leafa got free and jumped off, pulling Asuna out as the giant girl tumbled. She shifted around and grabbed her, as they all regroup.

“Where’s Lisbeth?” Asuna questioned, worried about her friend. They all looked to Silica, as she got up.

“I uh... sat on her.” Silica said, a bit of a blush but at the same time a bit of a smile. She got right up, as Lisbeth was no way. She was out, her health out and respawning at the last checkpoint. Which turns out to be outside of the boss room, and with the doors locked. That’s one less girl to worry about really.

“Oh, she’s gonna be real mad.” Silica said, getting onto her knees. Already knowing her friend would not be happy about how she got taken out. “Although, that does raise a good point. You guys would be a lot easier if you can’t team up. Sorry, but time to thin the numbers!”

The amount of confidence she had, left them all shocked and amazed. This height is really making Silica confident. Her health was at around 40% but she was making sure it wouldn’t sink any further. With a smile, she put her hands onto her floor, and started to crawl over!

The three freaked out and quickly dodged around, out of the way.

“Wait, we aren’t the target!” He panicked, as he saw Silica crawling over to Sinon. Sinon has been giving support!, so she was the target. “Watch out!”

Sinon saw the giant girl coming and instantly dodged around the pillars. Using them to shield, only for Silica to knock them down in a literal instant. Seems like she was understanding her strength. Sinon was the cat, and Silica was the mouse as she chased her around. The girl was fast though, and kept dodging as Silica was pushing her around.

For a long while, suddenly realised something and saw the other three coming. With a sweep of her leg, she knocked Asuna and Kirito away with her foot, sending them back with not much HP. As for Leafa, well she just became the target.

With a sudden turn, Silica brought her hand around and grabbed Leafa, before dragging her down to the ground.

Leafa hit hard on her back, and as soon as she opened her eyes she could see a giant open palm.

“Sorry, but at least it’s not by my butt!” She said, as she then dropped her palm down, swatting Leafa.

“No!” Kirito yelled, seeing his sister gone as Silica raised her hand. “Darn it, we are down to three, our numbers almost halved.”

As Silica looked around, she was thinking about her next target. Only to feel a strong shot to her side. It’s got to be Sinon. Both the attacker, and her new target. She moved and got onto her feet, chasing Sinon around with more of a target. Stomping hard and unrelentlesly, until finally she got her.

Sino tried to dodge out of the way, only for a giant foot stop her. Turning around, she saw the giant foot of Silica coming down, and as soon as the impact happened, all her life got pulled away.

Opening her eyes, she stood up and turned around to Asuna and Kirito. She was... unstoppable!

With no fear, she walked over and came to them. They tried dodging, but Silica now has experience in this situation, and could easily grab them. Both in one hands, as she lifted them up.,

With a smile, she looked around and down at the two in her hands, still trying to fight out.

“I love this! Best dungeon we have ever found hands down!” She smiled, dropping onto her rear and crossing her legs. She’s already won, they can’t escape and all she has to do is squeeze her grasp.

“Hehe, you really enjoyed yourself, didn’t you?” Asuna said happy at her friend.

“I... got to admit, I got a bit too into it.” Silica said, now talking to her friends and not her enemies. Smiling at them but blushing. “Do you think they will be mad at me?”

“Maybe Lisbeth.” Kirito added with a laugh. “I mean, you did sit on her.”

“Yeah, I did.” She said laughing. “I’m also gonna get a rare drop out of this! Out of having fun.” Silica said confident she was going to win. Although, that doesn’t change the fact, that she wanted a little fun first. At her size she could... with a smile she looked to Asuna. Bringing the blonde to her face as she smiled. “Sorry Asuna, but you are gonna go first.”

“W-Wait!” She said, only for Silica to not do that. Closing her hand and squeezing Asuna in basically too. Her life went down fast, only for her to then disperse and respawn outside.

“There, now it’s just you and me Kirito!” She said happily, moving her hands around and truly gripping him. She brought him around right to her face. “Just you and me.”

“Yeah, you’ve won.” He smiled, dropping his sword down. “Seems like this boss mode is good for you. Makes you invincible.”

“Yeah too bad it’s only for the dungeon though. Hey, do you think we can come back here every now and then. That way, we can I guess... farm rare loot.”

“You mean you can, we didn’t even get you under 30% he raised, as she smiled about it.

“I guess, but we could just have fun in here!” Silica said with a laugh, clearly enjoying herself. He paused before thinking.

“Still, doesn’t make sense why people would forget this?” He said as he rose a good point, only for her to quickly answer.

“Well, maybe they do remember. They just don’t want to tell anyone!” She said with a laugh, leaving him confused. “I mean getting toyed with and beaten by the weakest member, I don’t imagine they would enjoy it!”

Kirito looked at her, before laughing himself. “Yeah, guess you raise a good point there! A bit embarrassing.”

“It would be! Now Kirito, I need to win this. So sorry about what’s gonna happen.” Silica said figuring she should wrap it up.

“Hehe, okay. Wrap it up Silica.” he laughed, seeing how defenceless he was and small. Silica has won.

She smiled as she brought him a=closer to her face. He was confused for a little while, as she brought him closer to her face. Suddenly, she puckered her lips forward.

“W-Wait! Don’t do that Silica!” He yelled, piecing it together. She didn’t answer back, as she brought her lips forward and pushed them into the small swordsman. He could feel both of the plush lips drive into his face, as well as his chest. Unable to do anything but really take it, she smiled as she gave him a passionate kiss.

When she finally pulled back, she smiled at Kirito. That kiss, even if it was under bizarre situations and in a game, was magical. This height giving her the confidence she needed.

With a smile, she brought her hands around and pulled Kirito to her chest, pushing him in. She then wrapped her arms around him for a hug. He gets hugged into her chest as he was left confused about this.

“S-Silica!”

“Kirito, this is the only way I can imagine getting rid of you. Hehee” She giggled, hugging him even more so happy until finally it ended. His life hit the bottom, and then he ended up to be gone, Smiling, she can’t believe how much fun she had, and ending Kirito in a hug. That was perfect.

Suddenly, she felt the light return, and when it went away she was normal height! Not only that, but with her gear back on her an-

“rawh!” Her dragon cheered, flying to her as she giggled.

“Hey Pina! I had so much fun! Sorry about that.” She said hugging her. The doors were still closed, so there was still something she had to do. With a smile she shifted around, seeing the shrine back and this time with something on top.

“My rare item! Come on Pina, let’s look!” She said giddily running her way up, She ran all the way up the stairs as she grabbed the item. It getting sucked into her inventory as she looked.

Opening it and looking into the item. “It’s an equipable for you Pina!”

“Mwar...” he dragon purred curious. She laughed as she looked into it even more.

“It doesn’t have a description, but it does have a name? It’s... oh Pina, you are going to love this.” She giggled. “It’s the enlargement band!”
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211512-A-Big-Raid-Boss