*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211623-Officer-Lisas-tree-trunk-struggle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2211623
A police officer gets herself stuck in a tree trunk while retrieving someone's bag.
Twenty-five year old police officer Lisa Thompson was driving home after a long but successful day at work when she noticed a dog lurking around a rather small hole in a tree trunk and stopped her car and went over to investigate.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful long curly light blond hair and brown eyes.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a white shirt with her black police jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by dark blue pencil skirt with black tights.

Lisa found a bag inside the hole in the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside but it still was just out of her reach.
The young blond decided to enter the tree trunk to retrieve it despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

She then placed her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely fantastic view of her lower half.

The young blond grabbed the bag and found out the owner's name by looking at her driver's license and found a blue rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"You have got to be kidding me, this might be a big problem, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second peice of vanilla cheesecake wasn't my best idea," said Lisa as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated police officer said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, come on Lisa, put your back into it,let go of me, you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again,even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

"Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," said the young woman, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk like some teenager," as she then thought about calling her wife Bianca or her best friend Lucy but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to her voice.

Lisa spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar in her pocket to regain her strength and said, "This is ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was disappointed to hear the dog and and said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone."

It then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling as the young blond wiggled her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty dog, it's my favourite one," but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Lisa's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

The young woman said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Lisa said, "I just had to ask, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young blond had now been stuck for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her then someone poke her backside and said, "Hey, who just poked me?"

The newcomer replied, "I'm so sorry, I was just trying to get your attention, my bag is in there, could you please move so I can get it?"

Lisa replied, "If your name is Natasha Watson, I would absolutely love to give it to you but unfortunately, I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here, my name's Lisa Thompson," as she then explained the entire situation.

Natasha said, "Yes, that's my name and oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then grabbed onto the police officer's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight and look really funny, especially with the smiley face on your underwear," joked the laughing slightly less curvy brunette.

Lisa agreed and began laughing as well before asking, "Natasha, could you please grab my phone out of my bag and call my wife Bianca and my best friend Lucy," as she quickly did as she was told and also called her own best friend Beth.

The trio soon arrived with Beth's daughter Pippa as everyone burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk as Lucy began chanting, " I see London, I see France, I see Lisa's underpants. "

The absolutely humiliated Lisa then explained the entire situation before her wife grabbed onto her hips said, "Don't worry Lisa, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Lucy pulled Bianca's waist while Natasha pulled Lucy's legs, Beth pulled Natasha's t-shirt and Pippa pulled the hem of her mother's dress.

All right Ladies, Heave," said Bianca as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over her wife began.
"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said the young blond as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.
"Heave," said her wife again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said Lisa as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
An now extremely determined Bianca said, "Come on ladies, we can't give up, we can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The dog began pulling at the hem of Natasha's skirt as the poor young woman was streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the front of her shirt as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Lisa was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last,

The young blond said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging everyone else including the dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out as she gave Natasha her bag back.

"It was absolutely no problem, I see you're wearing those panties I bought you for Christmas, they're very cute but I'm not sure about the smiley face," joked a laughing Bianca.

Lisa then remembered that everyone including Pippa could see her underwear and quickly used her jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as they went for something to eat together after all their efforts.

In the days following her tree trunk predicament, several pictures, videos and stories appeared online including one of everyone pulling on her and everywhere she want, people joked , "Try not go stuck again,"
Lisa joked to her wife and Natasha on their way to an interview, "Who knew getting stuck would make me famous," as the trio began laughing.




© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211623-Officer-Lisas-tree-trunk-struggle