*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211687-Satin-And-Lace-Assassins
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2211687
When the major corporations refuse to give a liveable wage the people's union hire help.
Her satin and lace skirts swished as Trish raised them to kneel. As she lowered herself down her garters tugged slightly on her stocking tops. She dropped the skirts from her lace glove clad hands.

The CEO of the major furniture manufacturer looked down at her. He brushed her long blonde mane with one hand as the other slid under her chin, drawing her face upwards. He smiled down at the picture of feminine beauty he would master today.

In other homes a similar scenario unfolded as the rich and powerful CEO's of major corporations would have their abuse of workers brought to an end. The people's union was tired of them living like kings which their employees struggled and staved.

"Today's the day you get your reward, young lady. Your face will be cradled between my legs all day so I hope you enjoy your treat."

Trish was repulsed at his pride, his power, and his small weak excuse for manhood. She saw bigger on many men.

Across town Alice answered the call of her master. She raised her skirts and sat on her lord's lap, across one leg, her legs between both of his.
His hand felt the bow of her apron as he held her small satin clad waist. His other hand ran across her breast, feeling the lace trim of her uniform bodice, coming to rest on her stomach just at the top of her apron.
She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. She rested her head against his cheek. He took in the smell of her perfume as he longed to master her.

"Take me my lord. Use me my lord. Have your way with me and abuse me all night my lord. I need your touch, your control, and abuse."

The CEO looked down. He would do just that. He would play with his toy and abuse her all day, and into the night. Then, when his pleasure was full, he would cast her out like the useless whore she was.

Heather untied her apron and let it fall seductively. She unzipped the black satin dress and let it fall from her shoulders. Her petticoat had been removed earlier so she wouldn't have to raise it over her head, adding to a more feminine, seductive, and eye appealing removal of her uniform.

The CEO's eyes ran up and down her frame. Lace trimmed satin cups strained to hold the huge breasts which he would enjoy. Her small tightly cinched waist enhanced her breast size and hips, giving her an hourglass figure. Her lace panties covered both exits which would be his entrances of pleasure until he was finished with her.

"You can come here. I have plans for you my dear."

Heather climbed onto the bed, making sure the man got a perfect view of the garters tugging her black, lace top stockings and the cleavage of her breasts. She seductively came up to him and snuggled him, her hand resting on his groin, as his went to hers.

Each strike was over in a second.

Trish's razor sliced the man's member off clean and without possibility to be doctored. He bled to death quickly.
Alice's razor did the same at the man's jugular vein. His death was quick.
Heather's razor did as the others. Her razor hit the jugular as well.

The ladies got dressed and made their call.
"Mission accomplished."
The answer was the same for each.
"Debriefing Monday at zero nine hundred."

Upon entering the room, the commander saw a sea of black satin French Maid uniforms trimmed in white lace. Each one alike. As sea of black lace top back seam stockings gartered above black pumps with four inch stiletto heels. Blonde manes brushed and hanging over the shoulders of this sea of warriors.

They stood and curtsied as he entered.

"You may be seated ladies."

They sat back down.

"They'll be afraid to hold back a living wage now that the people's union has hired the best who cannot be bought off. Another fine operation by the French Maid Foreign Legion."

THE END
© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211687-Satin-And-Lace-Assassins