*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211768-Natalie-and-Simon-Vs-Dog-Door
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2211768
A young woman finds herself locked out after a date and gets herself stuck in a tight spot
Twenty-three year old Natalie Thompson had just returned home with her date Simon and was going to open her front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'11,145 pounds,had short curly light brown hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue jumper with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short red pleated skirt.

After unsuccessfully looking for other way inside,Natalie then noticed her dog door and decided to use it.

Simon said,"Natalie,I know this seems like a good idea but you're going to get stuck."

The young brunette replied, "that's ridiculous,of course,I won't get stuck," as she placed her own doubts about whether she would fit given the dog door''s rather small size to the back of her mind.

She then stuck her head through the dog door and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out.

Natalie then placed her hands against the dog door and pulled and pulled with all her might but still it her lower half just refused to fit.

"Simon,could you please give me a push,just push my behind,I don't mind," said the young woman.

The young man placed his hands against the door and his back against Natalie's backside and pushed and pushed while she pulled but still,her lower half just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of pulling and pushing.

"Well,it's official,my ass is just too big," said the young brunette as she then tried to back out of the dog door but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.
"Maybe that second peice of chocolate cake was a mistake," said Natalie as she placed her hands against the door and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.
"Natalie,are you all right," asked a now concerned Simon.

"Yes,I'm fine thanks,it's just a bit more difficult than I thought," said the young woman as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the door for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's no use,Simon,you're not going to believe this but I'm stuck,could you please give me a hand?"

The young man placed his right hand over his face in disbelief and said, "I told you wouldn't fit but don't worry,I'll pull you out," as he then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his might.

The young brunette pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their strength for several minutes without success until Simon lost his grip and tumbled onto the grass.

The young man realised that he had accidentally pulled Natalie's skirt off,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by small black panties as she asked, "why do I fell a sudden breeze?"

Simon then explained what he had done and apologised as the young woman joked, "I know you love my behind but maybe you should wait until I'm inside before taking off my skirt."

The young man then put the skirt back on his date and said, "Despite what happened,I think pulling is our best option,do you want me to try again?"

"Yep,could you maybe pull my legs this time," said Natalie.
Simon then grabbed onto her legs and pulled and pulled while she pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their strength for several minutes until finally,a POP sound was heard.

The young woman came flying out of the dog door,sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass outside.

"Thank goodness for that," said Natalie as she then realised that she had landed on top of her date,causing her face to turn beet red with embarrassment as she helped him back to his feet and hugged him before thanking him for pulling her out.

"It was no problem," said Simon as he then noticed the young woman's keys were still in her car,causing the two to begin laughing as Natalie then finally opened the door and the two spent the night together.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211768-Natalie-and-Simon-Vs-Dog-Door