*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211951-Miss-Sophias-tree-trunk-tightness
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2211951
A school teacher gets herself stuck in an awkward situation while retrieving her folder.
Twenty-seven year old school teacher Miss Sophia Davis was walking around the school grounds during recess when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her folder full of test results flew out of her hands and into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young woman was 6'0,145 pounds,had long curly light brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a red shirt with a black blazer jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Sophia ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still the folder was just out of her reach.

She then realised that she would have to enter the tree trunk despite her worries about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure but really needed the folder and had to try.

The young brunette placed her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out.

Sophia grabbed the folder and also found a pink rose and put in her hair before thinking about how ridiculous she must look before trying to back out of the tree trunk but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.
"That's strange," said the young woman as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.
"Looks like I'm going to needed to put my back into it," she said as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was in fact stuck.

"Oh,it's no use,I'm stuck," said Sophia as she then thought about calling her assistant Bethany for help but remembered that her phone was in her bag which was outside of the tree trunk and after her calls for help alerted no one,realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,the young brunette hadn't moved a single inch as she suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind her and said, "Oh,you're just a bird,you're no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,I literally just bought it yesterday," said Sophia as she wiggled her rear end but still the bird continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny love hearts on them.

The bird flew to a branch at the top of the tree trunk as Sophia wondered if her day could get anymore humiliating as someone drew a smiley face on her underwear before taking a picture of it before running off again.

Bethany,a thin blond was walking around the school grounds when she noticed a woman's backside sticking out of a tree trunk and burst into laughter when she realised that it was Sophia and began chanting,I see London,I see France,I see Sophia's underpants," as she walked over to her.

The humiliated young brunette explained the entire situation to her assistant who replied," you poor thing,don't worry I'll get you out," as she then grabbed onto the teacher's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Sophia pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their might for several minutes without success until Bethany lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass.

"Wow,you're really wedged in there tight," said the young blond as she then ran off to get more help.

She quickly returned with the school secretary Sabrina and two of Sophia's students Sarah and Jake as the three newcomers burst out laughing when they saw the teacher's barely-covered behind sticking out of the tree trunk.

The humiliated Sophia then had a chain formed behind her as Bethany grabbed onto the young woman's hips,Sabrina pulled Bethany's waist while Sarah pulled the hem of Sabrina's short dark blue dress and Jake pulled Sarah's waist.

"1,2,3,pull," said the young blond as the four pulled and pulled with all their strength on Sophia,who said, "OW,this really hurts,I think I'm going to be pulled in two," while the bird began pulling at the front of the young brunette's shirt.
The poor teacher was streched to her limit by the epic tug of war as a spider suddenly landed on her nose,causing her to squeeze as a POP sound was then suddenly heard.

Sophia was pulled from the tree trunk at last,sending the five tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.
The now overjoyed young woman hugged everyone and thanked them for pulling her free as she then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly used her blazer jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and the back of her tights.

Everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as Sophia put the folder in her bag and they went inside and promised to never mention what had happened.








© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211951-Miss-Sophias-tree-trunk-tightness