*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212145-Hannahs-Clothes-Bin-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2212145
While on a night out,a young woman's attempt to retrieve her bracelet gets her stuck.
Twenty-six year old Hannah Thompson was on a night out with her best friend Alexa when she tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her newly bought bracelet flew of her wrist and into a rather small hole in the middle of a nearby clothes bin.

The young woman was 5'3,143 pounds,had long curly red hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short light blue pleaded skirt with black tights.

The two then ran over to the bin and stuck their hands inside the hole but still the bracelet was just out of their reach.
Hannah then decided to enter the bin herself despite her worries about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size,curvy figure and her best friend's concerns.

The young redhead placed her bag beside the bin and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out as Alexa struggled not to laugh.

Hannah grabbed her bracelet and put in her jacket pocket before saying, "How's the view back there," before jokingly wiggling her backside.
"It's absolute stunning,how about you come out so we can get on with our night," said the young blond.

The young woman then tried to back out of the clothes bin but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.
"Uh oh,this might be a problem," Hannah said to herself as she placed her hands against the bin and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.
"Hannah,are you all right,do you want some help," asked the now slightly concerned Alexa.

"I'm fine thanks,it's just a bit tight," said the young redhead as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the bin for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and came to the realisation that she was in fact stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said Hannah as she admitted to her best friend, "Alexa,you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck,could you please give me a hand?"
The young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her best friend's situation and said, "This could only happen to you Hannah,but of course,I'll help you," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might for several minutes without success until she lost her grip and tumbled onto the ground.

"Wow,you're really wedged in there tight,I'm going to try a different approach,could you maybe try pushing," said Alexa as she then grabbed onto her best friend's legs and pulled and pulled with all her strength.
Hannah pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their strength but still their efforts proved to be in vain.

"It's no good,you just won't budge,I'm going to get help," said the young blond as she then ran off.
The young redhead then thought about calling her husband Jacob but remembered that her phone in her bag which was outside of the bin and realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon as she said, "I hope no one takes advantage of my position."

Despite another 10 minutes of pushing and wiggling,Hannah hadn't moved a single inch as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a dog barking and said, "Oh,you're just a dog,you're no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.
"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,you naught dog," said the young woman as she wiggled her rear end but still the dog refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

Hannah's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with the word thicc written in red on the back of them as the dog then went to sleep beside the bin.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't get any worse," said the young redhead as she then heard the click of a phone camera and realised that someone had taken a picture of her predicament and remarked, "I just had to ask,didn't I," before beginning to laugh at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

Alexa soon returned with the two's close friend Laura as the two began laughing at the sight of Hannah's barely-covered backside sticking out the bin.

The humiliated young woman then had a chain formed behind her as her best friend grabbed her hips while Laura grabbed onto Alexa's t-shirt as the two began pulling with all their strength.
"OW,this really hurts,you're going to yank me in half," said Hannah as the dog woke up and grabbed onto the hem of Laura's dress to help pull until finally,a POP sound was heard.

The young redhead was pulled from the bin at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the ground.
"Oh my god,I'm finally out," Hannah as she hugged her friends and the dog,who licked her face before thanking them for freeing her.

She then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and the back of her tights.
The three women began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went to continue their night while the dog fan off again.



© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212145-Hannahs-Clothes-Bin-Catastrophe