*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212249-Strapmaster-Joe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2212249
Old men hire young women as maids to discipline for their enjoyment.
Sandy squirmed as the red hand print appeared on her bottom just below her satin panties. Her master made her wear satin for the purchaser's test run.

Joe looked up at Henry and smiled.

"A well nice rounded bottom indeed Henry. Quite a joy with the sped at which it reddens. I can't wait to use the paddle and strap."

Henry nodded. He knew Joe would take a liking to the bottom of his choice filly.

"Yes, she's quite a role model for the others. She's can take a good sixty to seventy swats before crying. Go ahead and cut loose on that bottom."

Sandy squirmed again as Joe's hand came down at a faster pace, covering both cheeks her upper thighs. Her instincts were to cover the source of Joe's joy, but her wrist to waist restraints made that impossible. The upper arm restraints which drew her elbows together made sure Joe's target was wide open.

Joe watched her quiver and squirm and felt her struggle against the straps which tethered her arms to her waist. His hand picked up the tempo another forty times as Sandy's bottom blossomed to a bright red. Tears ran down her cheek.

"Starting to cry a bit I see."

Henry bent over to look her in the face. Sure enough, running down each cheek to the strap which held her ball gag were tears.

"Odd. Normally she doesn't start to cry so soon. You may wish to give her another ten by hand so she has something to cry about."

Joe nodded in agreement as his hand tanned Sandy's red bottom.

"Yes. So far she still seems like prime strap material. Don't know why these girls take jobs being spanked? I guess they're just masochists. I just hope she can clean as good as she takes the hand, paddle and strap."

Henry smiled as he showed Joe a picture. It was Sandy with a black and blue bottom dusting a shelf.

Joe took the paddle and laid it across Sandy's bottom globes. She shuddered at the abuse to come. She knew she was only one third done with her task before starting her cleaning duties for her new master's test run.

Joe took aim and landed the paddle across both globes. Sandy jerked as the highly polished oak hit home. He tore into the task of making Sandy squirm.

Henry looked at his watch. He was pleased with Sandy's performance. Those all morning spankings were paying off.

"She's taken a half hour Joe. Quite a bottom on this girl. She can take another twenty with the paddle with ease."

Sandy squirmed as she thought she would lose her mind. Her bottom was on fire and her test run was only nearing two thirds over.

"I know I said she could handle sixty to seventy before crying, but she's a trooper Joe. Give her an extra twenty with the paddle. I think she can handle a good eighty for you."

Joe smiled as her unloaded on Sandy's bottom with an oak inflicted searing pain she would carry all day. He knew she wouldn't be sitting any time that day. If he signed the contract she wouldn't be sitting any day.

Sandy bucked and squirmed as the paddle landed time and again on flesh darkening below her panties and down the back of her thighs. Her muffled screams only made Joe pick up the pace. Finally he stopped as Sandy heaved and squirmed.

Henry handed Joe the leather strap. A double layered, wooden handled piece of bottom tormenting enjoyment for the one who wielded it. Guaranteed to raise welts on the fairest of flesh with the minimum of effort.

Sandy couldn't fight her instincts. She squirmed and fought to free herself as her bottom screamed in agony. She stopped as the strap popped against her black and blue flesh.

"Satin panties. Good choice Henry. Lace is okay for a hand and paddle, but tear when the strap lands. That's why I enjoy the girls you hire. I know they're trained by the best. It'll be a joy to take this filly home and run her through her paces every day."

Joe swung fast and hard. He quickened his pace and then slowed it. He popped the strap and them slammed the strap. Sandy's muffled screams only spurred him on. Finally Joe stopped.

Sandy struggled to get up. Her legs were weak and her bottom was on fire.

Henry released the restraints which held Sandy's wrists to her waist but not the upper arm straps. It would hinder her cleaning.
Sandy didn't even ask what to do. Her actions were explained and tested every day after signing the contract as a disciplined maid. She started cleaning.

Joe whistled.

"Yea Henry, she's a keeper. I'll take her."

Henry smiled as he looked over at Sandy.

"Get over here so I can unlock your upper arms Sandy. You need to get your uniform on and go with your new employer."

Sandy came over and stood as Henry unlocked her upper arms. She heard Joe speak to her.

"Honey, I love a good bottom and you have one. I think we can take you way farther than what we did today."

Sandy didn't care though. The contract stated she would be paid five hundred thousand dollars for two years service. These rich men could have their fun. She would retire quite young.

THE END
© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212249-Strapmaster-Joe