*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212288-Young-Writers-1-4-17
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #2212288
unedited since 2017


Swistville, Michigan is your common old run down town; with a population of 743. Nothing really significant ever happen there, and because of that the healthcare and judicial systems are quite irrelevant and because of the irrelevance of them they lack the correct amount of qualified personnel to fill the jobs and the lack of higher qualified personnel to preform major surgeries. In this small town the is a boy of the age 22 called Richard Hope, but he prefers to be called Richie. In this town Richie had the job of a forensic anthropologist. One day as he was studying a decease male who died of sudden heart failure. He was running tests to find the identified cause of the heart failure. While running tests he was using toxic chemicals. He was in the process of testing a sample of the heart to see what the heart tissue composition is like he accidently unknowingly spilled some of it on his face rag. After he was finished testing the tissue he took off his goggles and mask and then proceeded to wipe the sweat of his face with the face rag that had some spilled chemicals on it. Subsequently he started to feel a burning feeling in his eyes, then his vision started to blur and darken. He quickly went to rinse out his eyes, but it did nothing to help for the burning was stronger than ever. He quickly got one of his colleagues to take him to the hospital. Once Richie got to the hospital he had his colleague call his mom and tell her what happened and told her to hurry to the hospital. As Richie's mom Jess was rushing to the hospital she was met with a doomed fate where she was hit by a truck and got severely injured. She was rushed to a intensive care room in the same hospital as her son. After 3 weeks he was released form the hospital he learned that his mother was in deep trouble.

Richie looked and looked for help and he eventually found it, but it was in New York. He reached out to the doctor in NY and the doctor said that he might be able to save his mother. So, Richie went out to find the doctor so that his mother could be saved.Once he reached NY he got lost and could not find the doctor and just as he was about to give up he meet these to girls who were twins, and they helped him find the doctor. And once he found the doctor he brought his mother to NY to get the treatment she needed. After many hours of surgery his mother was pronounced dead. Richie then went into depression and eventually he tried to kill him self but he failed because the doctor that couldn't save his mother saved him. After he had recovered from his suicide attempt he was drove to insanity knowing the doctor could save him but not his mother. Richie soon died from his insanity.
© Copyright 2020 wesley knight (weskey46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212288-Young-Writers-1-4-17