*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212296-Training-Tammy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2212296
Tammy finds out being a maid takes training.
Tammy finished the supper dishes and cleaned the kitchen and dining area. Meanwhile Joyce changed to go out.
Joyce showered and shaved. Her long day in the factory paid well but she needed to unwind with the girls. Her dress felt light by comparison to her work uniform and steel toe work boots.

She came back into the living room just as Tammy finished. The doorbell rang at that same time.
Tammy curtsied and answered the door. Betty came in and hugged Joyce. Tammy's curtsy went unnoticed.

"Thanks for offering to maid sit for me Bet. Tammy's new and still learning. Please be easy on her."

Betty laughed as she faced Tammy.

"I'll be nice Joy. She's probably wondering why she needs a maid sitter. Would you want me to explain it while you're gone?"

Joyce hadn't really had time to explain after working such long hours. She was just happy Tammy had adapted to her rules and discipline as she had.

"Oh, would you Bet?"

"I'd be honored. She'll be in good hands."

"Thanks Bet. I'll be home around midnight."

"Should I put Tammy to bed early?"

Joyce looked over at Tammy standing in her expected position; feet together, hands holding her skirts.

"Yes. Put her to bed at ten."

"Will do Joy."

Joyce left. Betty locked the door and turned to Tammy. Tammy curtsied.

"I have your favorite drink, sandwiches and chips on a platter if you wish to snack while watching television ma'am."

"Yes, please, be a good girl and get them. We'll watch television for a couple of hours and then I'll explain why Joyce treats her maids as she does before I put you to bed."

Tammy curtsied and left. She returned with the tray and set it on the coffee table.

"I take it this is the first time Joyce went out since she hired you."

"Yes ma'am."

Betty walked over to the wall as Tammy followed her.

"I guess you don't know what this equipment is then."

"No ma'am."

Betty guided Tammy to her knees facing the wall. She took the collar which was attached to the wall at neck height and attached it around Tammy's neck.

"That's better. A maid always looks beautiful with a collar around her neck."

Betty held back Tammy's blonde, smoothing it behind her neck as she raised a ball gag to Tammy's mouth. Tammy didn't know what to do. She was getting scared.

"Open wide Tam. We have to keep you quiet so you don't disturb the show."

Tammy complied and soon the ball gag was seated, removing any ability to speak. She knew that she wouldn't be able to remove it when she heard the lock click.

"In case you are wondering why I am binding you, it's because there is quite a bit of liability with leaving a maid in the care of a maid sitter. If you get hurt it would be my fault. i have to keep you safe while my attention is averted to television."

Tammy felt Betty draw her feet together. She felt ankle restraints wrapped around each ankle and heard the same click of a lock. She tried to move her legs apart and couldn't.

Betty gently moved her arms back and slid a sheath up over them. She ran straps over her shoulders and crossed them between her breasts, bringing them back under her arms to the sheath.

Tammy was getting alarmed. Her arms were straight back and drawn together. As she felt the straps tighten and the sheath close tighter, her arms were drawn closer to each other. She couldn't move her arms in any direction now except up and down.

"That's better Tammy. Nice and secure."

Tammy felt as her feet were raised and her arms pulled back.

"I'll get them arms attached to the stilettos and we'll be done girl."

Tammy was thankful for the pillow under her knees. Her legs were pulled back up and tugging against her arms which were bound together.

"Three more tethers and we'll have you nice and secure young lady."

Tammy watched as Betty brought up the straps from each side and attached them to the arm binder.

"Those will keep you from tipping over sideways sweetie. It's for your own good."

Tammy felt Betty attach a tether to the back of her collar. Then she felt her legs drawn up another inch as a lock snapped. She realized that both her collar and armbinder were attached to her stiletto heels, as well as the ankle restraint chain.

Betty stepped back and looked at her handiwork.

"Yes, I think that will do."

Tammy watched as Betty went over to the sofa and turned on the television. She looked over at the clock. It was only 7:00 pm. She would be put to bed at 10:00 pm. She shuddered as she thought about the next three hours being spent like this.

Betty laughed and enjoyed the comedians on television. She ate her snacks and drank the drinks Tammy had left. From time to time she looked over at Tammy kneeling and facing the wall. Finally she saw it was 9:30 pm.

Betty came over to Tammy and released her from her bonds. Tammy was thankful as the gag was removed and her freedom of movement returned. It took her a little bit to get steady on her feet after being bound those hours.

"Please clean up Tammy."

Tammy curtsied and went about her tasks of cleaning Betty's mess.

"Does Joyce have a night time uniform for you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Be a good girl then and get changed. I'll be in to speak with you in a minute. Be waiting on the bed, covered up like a good girl."

"Yes ma'am."

Tammy curtsied and went to her room. She never was told that when Joyce went out she would be bound and have a maid sitter. It was so degrading.

Tammy changed into her night time uniform Joyce required. She used the bathroom and crawled under the covers. She had just finished when Betty came in. She moved Tammy's vanity chair to the bedside and sat down.

"Okay Tammy, I guess I'll explain what Joyce hasn't had time to tell you. Your mother saw that you couldn't hold down a job. She was afraid that after she died you would end up on the streets homeless. She asked her friend Joyce to take you in as her maid so you could get a trade and experience. Joyce agreed as she needed a housekeeper. Your mother purchased your lingerie and uniforms sweetie. She wanted you to be the best. Joyce had your room prepared and started your training. Do you understand so far?"

Tammy still didn't know why she had to be bound and babysat. She figured the answer would come.

"Yes, so far."

Betty smiled as she patted the bed.

"Good. Joyce started you with the hotel maid's uniforms your mom supplied and saw you did an excellent job of keeping her house clean. She also noticed that you were eager to do any task required. She felt it was the perfect quality of a personal maid. Since she worked twelve to sixteen hour shifts she needed a personal maid when she was home. That's why she changed your uniforms to the French Maid style. Understand?"

Tammy felt it made sense so far. Joyce did work long hours, and her housework wasn't that demanding. She did clean at her leisure and got used to the five inch stiletto heels in time. This second year wasn't the hell she thought the corset, stilettos and satin and lace uniform, or curtsying would be.

"So far it makes sense. Joyce does work hard."

"Good. I'm glad you can see that Tammy. She wants what is best for you. She knows you will probably never hold down a job outside her house. That's why she has given careful consideration in what is best for you; to keep you safe, secure, controlled and disciplined. Your restraints are actually a gradually increasing part of your employment which will in time lead to ankle, wrist, upper arm, and full time collaring, with an increase in your discipline to bring out the best in you. Soon you'll be bound at all times and disciplined for the slightest mistake. Joyce just didn't know how to tell you. Understand so far?"

Tammy wasn't happy finding out that her freedom of movement was gradually being removed. She wasn't happy about the restraints and discipline. She didn't like the idea of having a maid sitter either.

"Okay. So what are you getting at?"

Betty laid her hand upon the cover over Tammy's leg.

"Honey, Joyce hired me as your personal governess and maid sitter. I'll be training you from tonight, on. I'll be increasing your rules, restraints and discipline. I want to see you become the best private maid to Joyce you can be dear. Since I'll be here to help you get dressed and oversee every move you make we can start with the first step tonight."

Tammy was shocked when she saw she had overlooked the restraints on the bed.

Betty gently drew her arms up and attached her wrist restraints, tethering her to the headboard. Then she drew down the covers and guided her legs out and did the same with her ankles to the footboard. Betty slowly covered her back up. She smiled at Tammy.

"There now. Nice and safe and secure. Totally controlled and restrained every minute of every day. Any more questions sweetie?"

Tammy was shocked. She didn't know what to say. What started out as a part time housekeeper position seemed to have ended up total bondage and discipline.

"I, uh, I'm not Tammy."

Betty smiled at her.

"I know dear. But Tommy is gone now. Tommy ceased to exist the day you put on that first hotel maid's uniform. It was your mother's plan. Don't worry. You'll be the best French Maid there is Tammy."
© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212296-Training-Tammy