*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212325-Maid-Margie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2212325
Margie's part time job becomes a nightmare.
Margie struggled to keep up. The garters tugging her stocking tops reminded her she was in uniform and the heel to toe ankle restraints made her walk difficult. Her satin skirts brushed her legs and her lace glove covered hands had her wrist to waist chains extended as far as they would go as they held fast her lace trimmed apron.

Twenty year old Sadie Jenkins watched as Margie struggled. She loved watching the maids work off their dinner each day. The control she had over them was one which caused her ego and masochism to climb.

"Oh god Margie! You're falling behind! I can't turn the speed up if you don't start putting some effort into your job!"

Sadie raised Margie's skirts and swung. Margie yelped as the paddle hit home beneath her bikini panties.

"You've been here ten years! You're fifty years old! You should be in far better shape! You should be putting the younger girls to shame! Not struggling to keep up!"

The paddle landed again. Then a third and fourth time.

Margie would have quit a long time ago if she could have. She never would have taken the job if she knew Trish would have treated her like this.

"Get them thighs moving!"

Trish was sitting at her desk when Sadie walked in.

"The old dame, Margie, isn't making any improvement."

Trish looked up from her work. She pushed her glasses up with one finger.

"Have you been using the paddle?"

"Yea. She still isn't picking up the pace."

Trish sat back in her chair.

"We can't have laziness. Not from any of the girls. From now on instead of one half hour after dinner to work off their meal, start one half hour after every meal."

Sadie smiled knowing she could now do what she had hoped for.

"Yes, ma'am."

She turned to walk away when Trish stopped her.

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"I want weekly maintenance spankings for all maids; starting tonight. Tan them good right before bed. I'm not paying this much for wages just to have a stable of lazy women laying around."

Sadie smiled as she thought about the six nice round bottoms which would be getting her attention before bedtime.

"Yes ma'am."

Sadie turned again. The control she kept over the women was enough to make her feel like a god. She stopped again at Trish's voice.

"One more thing. Add upper arm restraints to the current ones to make their job harder. I've been too nice too long. And, add another five swats for each unfinished task. These lazy women need to start earning their money."

"Yes, ma'am."

Sadie whistled as she returned to the treadmill room.

"Good news ladies. We're using upper arm restraints and adding five swats for each unfinished task. Also, Trish wants pre bedtime maintenance spankings for all every night. It's time to get you girls motivated!"

Sadie went from machine to machine removing the restraints which tethered each maid to her treadmill. The ankle and wrist to waist restraints remained.

"Oh, one more thing. Treadmill after every meal. Starting this evening. You girls have been far too lazy. It's time to earn those paychecks."

The maids curtsied as they passed Sadie to return to their place of work. Sadie stopped Margie. Her hand went up under her skirt to her panties.
"I'll be paying that bottom a lot of attention from now on."

She winked at Margie.

"Yes, I think I'll give it my utmost attention. Run along girl."

Margie curtsied and returned to her work station.

Margie was vacuuming when Sadie came in with the upper arm restraints. She wasted no time in tethering Margie's upper arms together, drawing the strap tight as possible. Margie knew her elbows must almost be touching.

Sadie reached up under her skirts and patted her bottom.

"Remember Margie, the same time limits and the added restraints are no excuse. Yes, I think that bottom will need plenty of attention before bed."

Sadie was smiling as she turned to walk away. Five more maids to add restraints to. Her paddle would have quite a work out tonight.

Margie thought about the job she had taken. The contract had stated all she had to do was give a verbal notice of self termination. Then she would wait three days and sign a written form of self termination. The three days was to take her time and make sure that was her decision.
Trish had inspected the mansion one day and saw one of the maids had been laying around rather than doing her duties. Trish was mad and decided rather than fire the girl she would hire a supervisor.

Sadie took the position of supervisor over the maid staff two years ago when Trish put out the advertisement. Trish liked Sadie's dominating mindset and mannerism. She hired her to enhance the quality of work her girls put out.

The first thing Sadie did was greet them in the morning for a before work inspection. She was thorough. Uniforms couldn't be wrinkled, aprons and bows had to be centered, and stocking seams had to be straight.
To Margie's surprise a locking ball gag was seated deep in her mouth and locked. She watched as Sadie did the same with all of the girls.

"I spoke with Trish and told her I felt there was too much talking when maids should be working. She agreed when I suggested the ball gags to limit the hindrance to job performance. From now on they are only removed by me for meals and bed."

Margie wanted to quit. That day she spent in silence as she worked. Sadie was quick to tell her when something was overlooked or she wasn't up to speed.

That night as Sadie removed the ball gag she asked about self termination.

"How do I self terminate?"

"As the contract says. You tell Trish verbally and then think about it three days before signing a written form."

"How do I do that when I can't speak? Whenever I'm near her I have that gag in my mouth."

Sadie laughed as she walked out of the room.

"That does appear to be a problem. Sucks to be you."

The next morning Margie had been awakened by the click of a lock. She reached up to feel her neck and felt the collar. Sadie was smiling at her.

"That's a shock collar. All the maids have to wear them. It keeps the maids from leaving with any possessions they might try to steal."

"What? Steal? Are you crazy? Who would want to steal anything?"

Sadie smiled as she hit a button on a remote. Margie immediately felt a shock and grabbed her neck.

"I can trigger the collar for punishment or it can be triggered by the fence around the mansion. Disobey me and you get shocked. Run and you get shocked. Now, let's get that mouth locked up."

Margie started to cry as the ball gag was once again deeply seated in her mouth. She showered, dressed, passed inspection, ate breakfast and started her daily chores. All of the maid staff was gagged as well. The gag was only removed for breakfast and then immediately replaced.

One girl spoke to Sadie as she removed her gag.

"I want to tell Trish I quit."

Sadie merely smiled.

"I'm sorry, but Trish is in her office. You have to request an interview. It must be requested between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm."

"But we're working then! And gagged! What kind of stupid stuff is this?"

Sadie laughed as she hit her remote. The girl soon regretted yelling.

"Now, now. Let's be calm. Just do your job and obey the rules and we'll get along fine."

The girls ate and were taken to their area of responsibility. They worked in silence all day, waiting to get off work to relax. To their surprise the gag was only removed for dinner and not after work until supper. It was immediately replaced after supper, until bedtime.

Margie woke up to a shock. She looked and saw Sadie.

"Better than an alarm clock. Get showered and shaved and in restraints."

Margie followed where Sadie pointed and saw the new restraints laying on the end table. She got up and showered. There was no use in asking, or in arguing. Sadie enjoyed punishing the maids with her remote far too much.

Margie slipped on her panties, open bottom all in one girdle, back seam stockings, slip and dress. She centered her apron and tied it. Her Mary Jane flats had been replaced with 3 1/2 inch stacked heel Mary Jane shoes. She didn't even argue. She just put them on.

The ankle restraints had a chain so short she had to walk heel to toe. A strap went under her shoes and locked making them impossible to remove. She wrapped the waist chain around her waist and locked it. At each side hung a handcuff from a chain only about twelve inches long.

She seated her ball gag and locked it. That was Sadie's new rule. Maids gag themselves. It added to the frustration.

Margie took her place in line in front of her room like the others. She stood waiting her tormentor.

Sadie came down inspecting each girl. She locked their wrists and then walked around them. She took note of the slightest flaw.
The maid's eyes opened wide when they saw the paddle.

"Five swats for each flaw in your uniform from now on. Jill, raise your skirts girl. We have to get you punished for those crooked stocking seams girl."

Margie watched in horror as the girl took ten swats.

Sadie laughed as she looked at the girl.

"Two seams means ten swats. Of course since you can't reach your seams to straighten them that means you will have crooked seams at your pre dinner and after work inspections. They'll have to be punished as wrist to waist restraint are no excuse. Maybe next time you'll take more pride in getting dressed for work."

About a month later Margie saw the workers bring six treadmills into the mansion. That dinner she was surprised to be taken to the room right after eating dinner. She saw the others who had finished eating faster and were led away before her.

The treadmill had chains with snap hooks which were fastened to her wrist restraints. She had no way to get off the machine or reach the controls.

"You ladies need to work off those meals so you don't get fat. Hold your aprons at all times and do your best. I'll be increasing the speed and incline gradually in time. If you can't make progress I'll use the paddle on them bottoms."

From that time on the maids had twenty minutes to eat and were immediately gagged and put on the treadmill. Sadie made sure to keep them moving at their fastest pace they could hold in ankle restraints.
From time to time when they didn't improve Sadie used the paddle. They all knew there was only so fast they could walk heel to toe. They also knew Sadie wouldn't care. She loved putting her paddle on their bottom.

Margie finished her shift with the others. She ate with them and like the others, was taken back to her room.

Margie shuddered when she saw her bed. The blanket was removed and a folded lace curtain was at the foot between ankle restraints.

Sadie watched as she showered, shaved and dressed for bed in the usual panties, bra, garter belt, stockings and stilettos.
She shivered as her room appeared colder.

"With the added cost of all the restraints and treadmills Trish agreed we could cut expenses by turning down the heat in the maid's bedrooms. You can lay down and we'll get you secure."

She didn't have to be told how to lay. Spread eagle.

Sadie tethered her wrists and ankles. She adjusted the straps so that Margie only had inches to move.
Sadie draped the lace curtain over her. She ran her hands over Margie's breasts, thighs and up to her groin.
As she spoke she straightened the lace curtain.

"Trish agreed, we can't have the maids taking their mind off their duties to satisfy themselves. She also agreed that with the lower temperatures I should buy some covers for the maids. I hope you enjoy my choice. Sleep tight."

Margie started to cry as Sadie turned off the lights and walked out, locking the door behind her.

THE END
© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212325-Maid-Margie