*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212342-Harem-Keeper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2212342
Bridget is surprised when she is given a job as a harem keeper.
Bridget felt her garters tug her stockings as she reached for the plate. She knew all of the men were checking out the lace trim of her petticoat showing from under her waitress' uniform.

"Table thirteen."

"Thanks Bruce."

Bridget enjoyed working for Bruce. He was the type of boss who didn't mind helping out with the cooking. He even helped bus tables now and then. She enjoyed this small conservative town, even though some of the men hated her.

Bridget straightened her skirts and took the meal to table thirteen.

The woman at the table appeared high class. That was evident by her business suit and the briefcase she laid on the seat next to her.
Bridget set her tray down and curtsied.

"If you need anything else ma'am, I would be happy to serve you."

The woman smiled up at Bridget.

"I think I would. Please, sit down. Your boss knows I want to talk to you. He won't mind."

Bridget looked over at her boss. Bruce just nodded his approval.

Bridget smoothed her skirts under her as she sat down. The woman was business like and showed no emotion. The smile was gone.

"Let me get straight to the point. Your boss said you are a transgender and were looking for a good job with a future. I'm interested in the same sex and have little use for men. I have a stable of women in my harem whom I need a keeper to oversee and keep in line. I need someone who won't try to have sex with them. I don't allow my girls to have sex with men. You would be under my head harem keeper. The contract is ten year with a five hundred thousand dollar payout at the end. Would you be interested?"

Bridget looked over at her boss. Bruce shook his head in agreement again.

Bridget thought for a second. The money sounded nice. So did being in a harem full of beautiful women.

"Okay ma'am."

The woman got up.

"Let's go sweetie."

When Bridget looked over Bruce nodded again. She followed the woman to a limo. The driver opened the back door and ushered them both in.

Bridget figured the woman's mansion was close as the ride was only a few minutes. The driver let them out and she followed the woman inside. A staff of maids met her and curtsied.

"I don't need anything girls. You may return to your duties."

She looked at Bridget.

"I enjoy being pampered and having what I want. Follow me."

Bridget followed her through a heavy solid wood double door entrance into a hallway. The woman pointed to a door.

"That's my office. I have a huge barred wall where I can watch my girls. It's so much fun to watch them dance and get their daily spankings to remind them they are my girls to use as I want."

Bridget followed her through another solid door. This one had a barred door behind it. The door was open and a woman in a harem outfit stood behind it. Bridget thought she looked like Jeannie.

"This is Shania. She's my head harem keeper. You'll be under her sweetie. She'll get you ready."

The woman left and Bridget followed the woman farther into the harem. She looked back at the locked barred door and over at the wide barred wall where the woman appeared and looked in from behind a curtain she had drawn back.

Shania led Bridget to a room. She noticed every girl had her own room with a locking barred door.
The whole area was remodeled to look like an Arabian harem. On the far side of the room women in harem outfits played near a pool. Others sat on carpets and talked.

"Strip down and I'll get you prepared."

Bridget did as commanded. She noticed the woman's voice was stern and in control. She thought her boss would have at least been a little more friendly.

The woman slid a ring over Bridget's second toe. It had chains which went up to her ankle. The woman snapped the chain around her ankle and did the same to her other foot and ankle. It was then that Bridget noticed the chain connecting the ankle bracelets and the jingle bells on the chains running down the front of her feet.

The woman slipped slippers on her feet and stood up.

Bridget figured that she would have to be attired quite beautiful to be in a harem so she didn't say anything as the woman snapped a chain around her waist. It was tight enough that the jewel in her navel was seated firm.

The woman took the hand jewels hanging from the sides of the waist chain and slid a ring on her second and third fingers. The rings had chains running up the back of her hand to a wrist bracelet the woman snapped shut. It was then she noticed the wrist bracelet and hand jewels were attached to the waist chain with chains about eighteen inches long. The woman did the same with Bridget's other hand.

"These will be time consuming to remove each night."

The woman didn't show any signs of being friendly. She merely attached necklaces around Bridget's neck. They hung from a small stainless steel band which locked. Like the ankle chains and hand jewels, it had jingle bells attached. Another chain hanging from the front was run down between her breasts and attached to her waist chain and to the chain attaching her two ankle and foot jewel sets.

"They can't be removed. They're permanent."

This bothered Bridget. The woman who was putting these on her wasn't wearing them.
The woman pulled out a panty and sheer skirt set. Bridget watched as she unsnapped the crotch.

"Put these on."

Bridget did as she said. The bikini panties had an attached sheer ankle length skirt. She snapped the crotch and finished pulling them up.
The woman unhooked the shoulder straps of a little satin bra and handed it to her.

"Put this on."

Bridget did as she was told. The small bra top and sheer skirt made her feel naked. She was thankful the harem was warm.
The woman dropped a sheer veil over Bridget's nose and stretched the elastic around her head, securing it with some clips.

"Harem girls are veiled at all times except to eat."

She figured that was just part of this new position.

The woman stretched a forehead chain around her head with attached sheer veils which hung down to her ankles. In the harem mirror she saw she looked like a movie harem girl.

The woman straightened the veils and stood back. She grabbed a remote hanging from the top of her bikini panty and skirt set.
The woman touched a button. Bridget shook and jerked as a shock hit her neck, hands, wrists, waist, ankles and feet.

"The collar is a shock style to control the girls. It has a chain which attaches the waist and ankle jewels. If you're a good girl and do as you're told life is easy in the harem. If not, you will be punished."

Without a smile or any form of acknowledgment the woman turned.

"Follow me Bambi."

Bambi? Control the girls? Good girl? Punished?
Bridget wondered what was going on. She was supposed to be a harem keeper.

"What's going on? I'm supposed to be a harem keeper."

The woman laughed.

"You are. You're in the harem and you will keep it clean like the other girls do."

The woman yelled.

"Okay girls! Line up and meet Bambi!"

The girls jumped up and formed a line. They stood with their hands between their breasts, palms together, looking down.
Bridget followed her to the others. They all bobbed a curtsy.

"This is how harem girls stand when in the presence of a superior."

Each girl bobbed a curtsy without looking up as she called their name.

"Trixie, Stephanie, Joanna, Maidenform, Vassarette, Vanity Fair, Satin, Lace, June, meet Bambi. She'll be joining the harem. Teach her the rules and instruct her on dancing the Dance Of The Seven Veils."

They all bobbed a curtsy.

"Yes, my lady."

The woman walked away and the girls looked up when they heard the barred harem door lock.

Bambi looked back and saw the harem keeper standing next to the woman who now owned her. Both were smiling.
She looked back at the row of veiled harem girls.

They were all transgender guys.

THE END








© Copyright 2020 Vicky Vale (vale777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212342-Harem-Keeper