*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212574-Davids-Valentines-Day-Disaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2212574
A young man planning to surprise his girlfriend gets himself stuck in an awkward position.
Twenty-three year old David Thompson had been dating his girlfriend Samantha for three years and was planning a big valentine's day for her.

The young man was 6'5,230 pounds,had short black hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a white shirt with a black bowtie with a black blazer jacket over the top of it and black trousers which covered his curvaceous hips and bubble butt which his girlfriend joked was even bigger then hers.

David was putting the finishing touches on his surprise when he accidentally tripped up and watched in horror as a black box containing a engagement ring flew out of his hands and into a rather small hole in the wall.

The young man rushed over to the hole and stuck his hands inside but still the box was just out of his as he then decided to enter the hole despite his worries about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size.

He stuck his head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,his entire top half was soon inside,leaving only his hips,behind and legs sticking out.

David grabbed the box and put in his jacket pocket before trying to back out of the hole but was shocked to discover that he couldn't.
"You have got to be kidding me," said the young man as he placed his hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all his might but still it refused to release it's grip on him.

He then tried to push and wiggle himself free again,even putting his left foot against the wall for more leverage but still he just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.
"Oh,it's no use,I can't believe I'm actually stuck on today of all days," said David as he then got a text from Samantha ,saying that she would be home in just 30 minutes.


Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,the young man hadn't moved a single inch as his dog Tony began sniffing at his behind as he said, "Hi boy,I don't think you'll be any help to me," as the dog then grabbed onto the seat of his trousers and began to pull.
"Tony,stop pulling at my trousers like that,you're not helping," said David as he wiggled his rear end but still the dog refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

The young man's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realised that his dog had pulled off the seat of his trousers,exposing his red boxers covered bubble butt for all the world to see.
"Thanks for your help boy," said David Sarcastically as he then thought about how ridiculous his predicament was and began laughing.

Samantha,a curvaceous blond wearing a short red dress with black tights came home and after noticing the presents on the couch,burst into laughter when she saw her boyfriend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the wall.
"Honey,are you stuck in there and why can I see your boxers," said the confused young woman.

David explained the entire situation,not meaning the box with the ring as his girlfriend repiled, "Aw,you poor thing,don't worry,I'll get you out," as she then grabbed onto his hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.
The young man pushed as the two pulled and pushed with all their strength as Tony grabbed onto the hem of the young blond's dress to help with the epic tug of war which streched the young man to his limit until,a POP sound was heard.

David was pulled from the hole suddenly,sending him and his girlfriend tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as the box flew out of his jacket pocket but was quickly caught by Tony.

The young man hugged and kissed Samantha then hugged Tony,who gave him the box as he did before thanking the two for rescuing him.

David then got down on one knee and asked Samantha to marry him and she quickly said yes and put on the ring as the two hugged and kissed each other.

Later as the young woman was opening her presents,she found a box of chocolates and said, "I think we should split these or I won't fit in that hole either," as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212574-Davids-Valentines-Day-Disaster