*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212901-Miss-Lisas-Pipe-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2212901
A teacher gets herself stuck in a pipe while trying to get a red rose and needs help.
Twenty-five year old school teacher Miss Lisa Thompson was walking around the school grounds during lunch time when she spotted a rather small pipe and went over to have a closer look at it.

The young woman 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue sweater with a black blazer jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a black pencil skirt with black tights.

Lisa looked inside the pipe and was shocked to discover a beautiful red rose and stuck her hands inside to get grab it but it was just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond then decided to enter the pipe to get the flower and put her concerns about whether she would fit given it's rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

She then placed her bag beside the small brick wall the pipe was then stuck her head inside and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out.

Lisa quickly found the red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now,I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the pipe but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that second peice of vanilla cheesecake," as she placed her hands against the pipe and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Lisa said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid pipe, I have a class to teach," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the brick wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's just no use, I'm officially stuck, curse my love of biscuits and cakes," said the young blond, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a pipe then thought about calling her assistant and girlfriend Bernadette but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted the wrong type of attention then realised that she should probably get comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lisa spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside but was disappointed to hear a dog barking and said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

The teacher began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty dog, it's my favourite one," but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Lisa's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

"I knew I shouldn't have those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," said the young woman as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Lisa said, "Me and my big mouth," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament before realising that she should have followed her own advice to her students about climbing inside pipes.

The young blond had now been stuck for more than 45 minutes and was beginning to think she might remain in the pipe forever when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lisa's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Bernadette, who had been walking passed with the school secretary Sinead.

The absolutely humiliated Lisa explained the entire situation as her girlfriend said, "This could literally only to you but don't worry, I'll pull you free," as she then grabbed onto the teacher's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for a few minutes.

The teacher said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Bernie, that hurts, OW" as Bernadette suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Bernadette said, "It's no good, she just won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight."

Sinead then saw a student named Lauren, who happily agreed to help after the situation was explained to her.

Bernadette then grabbed onto her girlfriend's hips and said, "Don't worry, we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as Sinead pulled Bernadette's waist while Lauren pulled the hem of Sinead's short red dress with white polka dots.

"All right ladies, Pull," said the assistant as the trio pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I don't think this is going to work, I'm being yanked in half," said the poor young blond, who was streched to her absolute limit as the dog began pulling at the hem of Lauren's short dark blue skirt as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

The young woman was pulled from the pipe at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the dog looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see my lower half," said Lisa as she hugged and kissed her girlfriend before hugging Sinead, Lauren and the dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, miss, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lauren.

The young blond then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her black blazer jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights as everyone went back inside the school while laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.








© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212901-Miss-Lisas-Pipe-Predicament