*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212950-Stomaching-A-Jedis-Love
Rated: ASR · Essay · Activity · #2212950
A Giantess Story About Star Wars. Giantess: Padme.
As Anakin made his way to Naboo, to say he was excited might be a bit of an understatement. He was finally going to see Padme again, after so long. It was their wedding anniversary, so this was top priority for the Jedi. He had no tasks from the council at the moment, even with the galaxy at war.

As he made his way through, he made sure no one would know or follow. Marriage and love is forbidden among the Jedi, as it tied you too much with emotions. Something that can warp a Jedi’s mind.

Anakin disregarded this, as he just loved Padme too much. And although he wouldn’t be quick to admit, he was a far more powerful Jedi than most, even his master in some degrees. He quickly shook his head away from the thought, as he saw the giant planet of Naboo ahead. Smiling he pulled up. Without R-2, he did all the piloting himself. Not that he had a problem though, as he quickly descended to the planet.


He was quick to locate the palace that Padme had. Due to her being senator, she had many, but this one was a private one. few of her guards no about, and even less know about it.

He pulled up, parking on the grass as he looked to the giant palace. He saw another ship, one from Naboo. This made it clear she was there, and he now had even more reason to walk his way inside.

He entered the bottom and was quick to walk up the stairs. Arriving into the main area, with the glorious plains of Naboo outside of the window. Regardless he got his way moving and went to the table, wondering what he should really do about this situation. Spinning around multiple times as he wondered if he should hide, or maybe he should just tell his wife.

He was thinking, but little did he know. He would not have the chance to do either.

A sudden kick in his gut, feeling like he’s been hit he bent over, a hand on the table. He’s eyes feeling heavy. His legs feeling twisted, almost like they could not even bare the weight of the Jedi.

As a warrior, his instincts kicked in as he grabbed his lightsaber and spun around. Drawing his blue blade, only for it not to be worth anything as no one was there.

Now the feeling was to his head, giving him a migraine as he felt like his mind was being warped. “What’s... happening!?” He said, as he felt his whole body fall down. Dropping the Lightsaber onto the ground and losing his mind.

He quickly fell into unconsciousness, as he fell onto the table. His chest laying down as he was out of it.

The Jedi wasn’t aware of this, but that was not the end of the effects on the chosen one. Cause his body did something, no one in the galaxy thought was possible. He began to dwindle.

-

Padme walked in to the main living area, getting ready. She knew she was gonna spend some time with her love Anakin, so she was getting dolled up in a situation. With one of her favourite Naboo dresses as well as her hair down in curls. She knows Anakin likes it like that. She always has her hair up as a senator, but now it will be down as a wife. She walked in next to the table, brushing her hair as she was smiling to herself.

Unaware of the small Jedi, who is in fact on top of the table. He was out, but he was going to wake up soon and he was going to be in a shock.

She kept brushing her hair, until ultimately she had decided on getting some food. Getting up, she was going to eat before Anakin got there. Leaving to the kitchen area, she was going.

While she was out, Anakin did wake up. Jerking awake, a fear of him being kidnapped or even worse. His body was better, so at least that was a start. But things were much worse than what they were before, as he looked ahead and around. Seeing the residence he was at so much bigger! So much, that it was a bit insane.

‘Was this the force’s doing’ He had to question. He didn’t really understand how it could do that, but it was the best explanation he could think of. Taking a look, he panicked as he looked over the table. His lightsaber was down on the ground, normal sized as well. He won’t be using that. Although he does feel the force within him, so that was still good. As he was trying to figure out a plan though, Padme came back into the scene. She was amazing, and stunning and left the little Jedi speechless. He thought she was beautiful before, but now she was truly like an angel. She was so big, so divine that he had to gain his senses back just from seeing her like this. She also had her hair down, the way he liked it.

She came right in, moving around and placing down a plate. It was a salad made from the food of Naboo. Such a clean eater, another thing he loved about her.

Comparing his height real quick, he was about an inch tall compared to her giant body. Only an inch, well this will put a fault in his work as a Jedi General.

But he didn’t need to think about that right now. Moving his arms around he yelled as loud as he possibly can,

“Padme! Padme i’m right here!” He yelled, but he was not heard. Which left him annoyed about it. Why was he not heard, cause she was too busy with her food.

Moving around and grabbing the fork. She proceeded to stir it around, while adding some sort of Naboo dressing to it as well. She sprayed it down onto her food as Anakin stepped his way forward, planning on revealing himself and getting the attention of the one he loves.

Only for a little while, as she sprayed the bottle wrong. Some of the dressing going on her dress. Right onto the front as the stain was by far seen.

“Darn it!” She said angrily. Placing it down in front of Anakin not even seeing him. He was almost just flattened by a condiment.

She stood up and looked over herself, as that stain just ruined her dress. The Senator rarely makes a mistake, but when she does she hates it.

“It’s ruined, i’m gonna have to switch dresses and everything.” She said angrily, as she then looked over food that will be sitting there. Anakin watching his giant wife as she comes to her choice.

“I... could though.” She said thinking. “He is my husband, and he might even like it more if I do that.” She said as he was left thinking and wondering about what she was saying.

With a smile she turned to the table and reached around to her dress. Right at the back, as she then opened it up. It was the last thing he was expecting, as the dress got loose as Anakin knew what was coming.

She dropped it pass her shoulder and down her body. It fell to the ground in one fluid motion, letting Anakin see the naked body of his beautiful wife.

Her flawless skin, her bouncing breasts, her honest nipples and her loveable hips. Not to mention her giant pussy. He was the only one to see her like this, but he’s never seen her like this.

So big, so beautiful, so divine.

The now naked Padme walked over to the table, smiling about this. She knows Anakin will love the sight of her naked body, and truth be told he did. She was just not aware of it. She moved over to the seat and sat her bare ass cheeks onto the seat, relaxing with a smile as he shifted his eyes around to the breasts that were basically level with him. Anakin walked over, seeing that she was sitting and planned to reveal himself to his love.

Only for Padme, to cause hell for the shrunken man. She swung her hand around, swinging it around and bringing it in. She opened her hand, and brought it to grab the dressing once again.

He was in the way sadly, so he could do nothing as her swinging hand came for him. He got him by the palm and then pressed up against the bottle, feeling insane pressure as he could not believe Padme was this strong! He tried to fight back, but he was pinned and unable to do anything.

Padme lifted it up, bringing it forward and upside down. While she did this, Anakin did get loose by gravity. Falling down and flying down to the salad.

He braced himself as he landed on a piece of vegetable, hitting hard and bouncing. He looked over his Jedi garb, seeing it was covered dressing. She sprayed it down onto him from above, as it was like rain to him. He covered his face as this was happening, as he was right in the middle.

A part of him was sure that she would see him, but she did not sadly. So he just waited for her to finish the dressing.

The rain from above stopped, and he opened his wife, seeing the sight of his giant wife once again. Much closer than ever before with a sight that he really loved.

That was not the end though, cause he saw her raise something that he did not like. A fork, right to her.

“N-No. Padme! Look down here! Padme!” Anakin yelled, finally trying to yell and get her attention. He should of tried this before, but this was the first time.

Pausing for a long while he hoped she heard, but the force user was far too small. So she shifted her hands forward and went to eat with the fork.

Anakin could not yell again, as it came right to him. He had to jump out of the way, dodging and escaping to the side. He saw the giant piece he was on gets lifted up into the air, right above him as he was left amazed.

That was not the end though, cause she lifted it up to her mouth and opened. He saw her eat it and chew it, amazed that was almost him. It was not over, as she brought it right down to him again. He freaked out and jumped out of the way, dodging and escaping as he relaxed. He relaxed right there as she lifted another piece to her mouth.

He breathed a final sigh of relief, but that was short lived as she brought it down once again, and this time it was gonna get him.

She dug it underneath, right underneath as it was like a stealth fork. It got a lot, and finally it got him. He felt the whole ground shock and tremor as it was lifted up. He saw himself leaving the plate, and get pulled right up to his pretty and beautiful wife’s face. Although even he would admit, the sight became a lot worse when she opened her mouth and revealed her teeth.


Each white and perfectly shaped, but still not good enough for Anakin. He looked around, trying to find a way to escape. HE was going to force jump off the fork and down onto her body, right onto her chest and most likely clinging his love’s nipple.

He did not though, as she brought it in faster than he expected. She brought into her mouth and before he could understand, her lips were in front.

More importantly, her teeth were above him. Fear got him as he knew he had to act quick.

Anakin forced jumped, but it was the wrong way as he went even further into the mouth. Right onto the tongue of the wife. He landed there, and he saw the teeth start acting. Opening up and down and chewing her food. He was left stunned at the destructive power of the teeth. It was not going to stop him though, as he shifted around and got off the tongue. voiding the eating as he went to the cheek. It was really wet right now, and he did not want to be anywhere near the eating.

Covered in saliva, he watched as she kept eating and eating until it went down her throat. A place that Anakin does not want to be in. He was resting in there, and planned to go out of her mouth.

He could not really though, as she shifted her tongue and touched him. He felt himself belted backwards and hitting hard. He hit hard into the cheek as he felt the taste buds right on top of him. He was not that big a fan of it, but it was happening.

It didn’t go there for a long time, as it pulled away and he was able to go back and try to get out of her mouth. He was right under her teeth as he forced jumped on top, pulling himself onto the pearly whites. Her mouth was open, and although it was a bit confusing why he was not going to let that stop him. He was planning on running right out of the mouth, but he did not get the chance sadly.

As Padme had other plans. She wasn’t aware of the Jedi in her mouth trying to escape. All she knew was that she was feeling thirsty. With a bit of Naboo wine poured into a cup, she was going to quell that thirst.

Shifting her hands around and grabbing it, she lifted it to her mouth. having her lips open slightly as she latched them onto it.

Anakin froze when he saw the glass bottom attach onto the lip, and the cup gets tilted. Tilted up and the red wine swirling. Gravity took it’s effect and started pulling to him. He freaked out, as it was like a flood coming to him as he had no time to react. All he could do was force jump.

High into the air and dodging the flood entering her gullet. He gripping the tooth, trying to hold on for as long as he can as he plans to avoid.

However her teeth were covered in saliva, and although he wanted to. He could not hold on.

Dropping down right to the flood as he gets drowned instantly. He felt the rushing water push him back into the mouth as she swirled it inside of her mouth. He brought his head to the surface to breath, but could not really do anything as she swirled it around with no awareness. She closed her teeth as she made a whirlpool in her mouth, sending Anakin all over the place and admittedly a little drunk due to his terrain. He kept going back and forth as she played with it in her mouth, getting the taste that she really wanted.

She didn’t waste anymore time, as she titled her head backwards. Sending him all the way to the back of her throat. Like a waterfall, he saw it drop down the edge and he was joining. He frantically tried to swim the other way in the wine, but found that he could not really. He couldn’t even reach out to the giant uvula that was above.

He was going down into the gullet, and he just has to accept it. Dropping right in, he fell down with the wine down her throat. Padme unaware she even ate Anakin.

-

Padme has gotten a bit tired, she was waiting now naked for Anakin. He was late, and she can’t help but fear that he got hold up somewhere. This palace doesn’t have communication functions, so she just had to wait and hope. So now she was currently trying to occupy her time waiting for Anakin.

While Anakin, well he fell down the gullet and into the stomach of Padme. He wasn’t being dissolved right now, as he hung onto the side of her stomach. Right where her button was as he looked down at the cave. Not really sure what he could do. He could attempt to force jump back up to the throat, but he was sure he could not make that distance.

Which only left one option, an option Anakin was not to fond of, even if it is his wife’s body. Travelling through the innards and out of the ass. This was defiantly a story he was never going to mention to anyone else.

He moved down climbing her stomach until he got to the edge. All of the other food has already dissolved in front of him, so he was alone in the stomach. He reached down and felt the stomach acid. It was burning, almost like it was made out of acid himself. Anakin knew this was going to be an ordeal, no matter how fast he goes.

Which means he was gonna need the force right now. Closing his eyes, he tried to focus the force on him. That way it can hopefully, close off the pain, and speed u0p his swimming. When he finally felt that he was ready, he put a foot to the wall of the stomach, and kicked off with it. Flying away and diving headfirst into the stomach acid.

As he went down, he was not a fan of it, as it hurt like nobodies business. He kicked his feet and boots, swimming closer to the bottom as he dug his hands in. He needs to go into her ______, and he was going to waste no time prying his way. He opened both and got down. Right into her intestines as the acid was no longer surrounding him. He took a breath, but instantly regretted cause what he got was disgusting. Guess he should of expected that, even his beautiful wife can’t fix what was inside of her. He covered his mouth and looked over himself. Besides a couple of red marks and burns, he was fine. His hair pretty much was all in tact, although a little messy. Nothing out of the usual there though.

His clothes were a different situation though, as they were pretty much dripping off of him. They were burnt, and he was not gonna be able to wear them again.

Inside of the small intestines, he found that he could barely move. He was stuck in there, and had little room. That didn’t stop him though, as he climbed through. Well wiggling more like it, as he made his way through.

-

Above, Padme was sad. It’s been a long while and now she was sure that she was pretty much stood up. Jedi business probably stepped in, so she was sort of done right now. With that disappointment, she got moving and headed over to her bedroom. The sun was going down, and a nap was in order. She was going to have to return soon.

She walked to her bedroom, going over and laying her head down.

For Anakin, who was tight he could not tell that her body moved onto it’s side. He also didn’t realise that if he was a bit more careful and less charging, she would of been on her side and he could of gone back up her throat. Regardless, he was moving through. The turns in her intestines as he felt it hug his body. It was not something he was glad about, but he got rid of the hard part and he just had to keep moving.

He kept moving until he got to the transition from the small to the large. This was easy for him, and he was not going to have more trouble getting his way through. He wiggled around and made it to the other side. It was larger, and he found that he had more room in this situation. He basically could get onto his knees and crawl.

So that was what he was doing, and he made it through so much easier. Outside Padme shifted around, not happy about it for a little bit as she feels like she has a stomach ache. Which means she was not going to go to sleep until this feeling passes. Must of been something she ate.

He arrived right at the exit, finally getting out of the way of the intestines as he smiled. He fought his way out and got to her colon, the entrance to his wife’s asshole. He could see a faint light at the end that was enough to motivate him. He got moving, fighting his way through as he found it getting tight once again. He was once again wiggling, but he was wiggling to the exit and he was happy about that. The inside of his wife’s ass now smelling like shit and being a bit covered like that as well.

For Padme, she could feel the movement in her ass as she was shocked. The stomach ache was gone, and now she was feeling something. With a quick shift, she brought her hand around. Laying on her stomach as she reached into her butt. She reached in and grabbed the bug. Sticking her finger into the ass and touching the bug.

It might of slipped in when she was not expecting, and she planned to pull it out.

That was her first plan though, cause the more she felt this bug in her ass, the more satisfied she got about it. She could not help but enjoy it. For Anakin, he felt the fingers touch him as he hated every second of it, as the fingers were around. He got wiped over the ass, so many times that he could not really handle it.

He got tossed around an endless amount of times, until he pieced something together. He pieced it together and saw the problems.

His wife was treating his like an ass toy, and he could do nothing about it.

For Padme, she felt the butt fun and the ass fun as she loved it. It was so easy to move this thing around, and it was not biting at all so she wasn’t scared.

She stuffed him around so many times, until finally she decided to bring him around to the front. This bug most likely won’t survive but she didn’t care. She needed some release right now. She toyed with it in her ass some more, pressing him against the walls and all around as she brought her fingers around. Touching herself so many times until she finally came and decided.

She brought it around and laid on her back, switching her state as she fingers herself, trying to get the bug out.

It took a long while, but she managed to do it. She pulled him around to the back and out. Anakin saw the giant bedroom and he wiped his face away. Thinking for a second that he managed to get out, only to then be brought around to the front.

He was held there for a long while, as he watched that he got pulled around to the giant pussy of his wife. An amazed look about the situation as he could not believe what he was seeing. Two giant fingers around him, preventing him from escape.

He paused for a second, thinking that she will look down, and Padme did consider that. She did not though, as she just wanted to use the bug.

With legs spread open, she drive him forward. Right forward and stuffed him into her pussy. Prying her lips open as they were already slightly wet from the situation. Which means it didn’t take Padme that long.

She started toying around the bug inside of her once again, pushing him up against the inner folds of her lips, around the rim of the inside and even just sticking him inside as far as he could go. She was enjoying him so much, and could barely need it.

He was just trying to cope with this until it finishes. Padme feels the movement stop as it became clear to her that it was dead. Or at least that was what she was thinking. After so many twists and turns, she came to the choice that it was dead, and she could go all out. Like she turned on hyperdrive, she proceeded to go crazy with him. Until finally she could barely help it. Her screams and moans being able to be heard all around the place.

She busted, orgasmed as she laid there, bringing her fingers out. They were dripping right there, which was pretty funny.

She relaxed on her back and wore a smile on her face, enjoying herself so much as she could not hide her smile. She wasted and relaxed for a long while, until something else happened. She felt movement.

Anakin who has coped down below, feels that he has finally gotten to the point. He got up and shifted around to the side. Shifting around to the side and started messing with her. Feeling her up and making sure she knew he was still awake.

She got it, feeling the touch as she smiled about it. The bug was still alive? She was confused about it, but she found it very enjoyable. She moved her hands around and reached back inside of her. grabbing the bug that took her husband’s spot. She grabbed him and pulled him out. Anakin getting pulled out of the pussy as he felt like this was the perfect time.

She brought him around and up her body. Going pass the pussy, pass the stomach, pass the giant lingering breasts and finally up to her face. She was so beautiful and now was the time.

“Now, let’s get a look at you, my little pleasure bug.” She said, closing one eye and getting a look. Admittedly, it was really dark right now, so she had troubles seeing. However Padme was the perfect woman in Anakin’s opinion, and he was sure she would see him.

It took a while, but eventually she did.

“A-Anakin?” She questioned, her mind racing with thoughts as she got a closer and closer look. Shifting around and sitting up. ”Anakin!!!?”

“H-Hi there.” He joked, trying to wipe the mental images from his mind.

“I just... up my... and my...” She said, feeling speechless. She just subjected the one she loved to horrendous things.

Anakin felt like he could mention the inner body travel, but felt like he shouldn’t. “It’s fine. You didn’t know. You didn’t know.”

“How did you possibly get so small?” Padme said, shifting him around and putting him on her palm.

“No idea. Just kind of happened when I arrived. I dropped my lightsaber and was trying to get your attention.” He said simply as she thought about this.

She was pretty sure this wasn’t possible, but it is a big galaxy. She can figure it out later cause right now...

Anakin saw her open her mouth, opening it wide as he saw the giant cave. He was a little afraid of it, but then it closed again right in front of him.

“Sorry Ani,” She said rubbing her eye. “I’m a little bit tired. I’ve been waiting for you all day. And yet, you’ve been in here the entire time.”

Anakin of course was beyond concerned about the situation, but at the same time. If Padme wanted to sleep, he should do that. And he could take a break as well. “Let’s lay down, we can figure this out in the morning.”

“Thanks Ani.” She said with a smile. Regardless the size, he was still the size he laughed. With a smile she lifted him up and puckered her lips. Anakin getting a little scared being so close to the mouth, but he let it happened. He gets driven right in, her plush lips on him as he gets hit hard. Only for a little second though, as she then relaxed and pulled him back.

“Now, where to put you. I don’t want to lay on you.” She said simply, letting him hear. “I also don’t want to twist and lay on you. So I got to put you somewhere you can’t fall away from.” She said as she suddenly smiled. Before Anakin could piece it together, he was brought around to the giant naked breasts of his wife. It became clear what she wanted.

With a tilt of her hand, he fell right down into the canyon. Her breasts pressed together as she was pushed in. He could not move at all, even if he wanted to. As he was stuck right now and could not move.

Padme shifted around and looked down right at him, seeing him stuck. A cute sight, that was sure. Tomorrow though, she has to come to the choice to fix him and help. How? She was not really sure. He can’t return to the Jedi order until this is settled.

She shifted around, and brought the blanket over her. Leaving him in nothing but darkness as he was under the blanket.

Padme resting her head and closing her eyes. Feeling slight movement as she could not help but smile. 

Plus, a bit of late night change. This was a vacation after all, so maybe... helping Anakin should not be a priority. She will talk to him about it later.

But all the fun thought running through her mind, not fit for a senator. Putting her toe on him, having him run over her thigh, sucking her nipple.

One Padme liked a lot though, was stuffing Anakin in her mouth, and maybe even eating him.

And with that, he went to sleep.
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212950-Stomaching-A-Jedis-Love