*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213001-Business-Donation-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Educational · #2213001
A letter written to ask businesses for science field trip donations.
William Evans
5630 Lake Otis Pkwy E112
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
Message: 907-699-7992


To who it may concern,

My name is William Evans. I am in 7th grade at Wendler Middle School and have been given the opportunity to go on a science field trip down to Florida June 5, 2021 through June 11, 2021. In order for me to be able to take part in the trip I need to raise $3650.00. I was wondering if your company would like to donate for me to be able to go on this trip.

The trip will include such things as lunch with an Astronaut. A day of learning at Kennedy Space Center. Helping clean the beaches of debrits and ocean pollution. A day at Fort DeSoto State Park to explore the Everglades. A day at Disney's Magic Kingdom learning how to become a theme park scientist and explore the rides. This is just three days of the trip we have scheduled to do while in Florida.

Thank you for considering my request for donations so that I might be able to go to Florida June 5, 2021 through June 11, 2021.

Sincerely,
William Evans
5630 Lake Otis Pkwy E112
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213001-Business-Donation-Letter