*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213030-What-You-Are
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2213030
Let me know what you think, please don't come for me about grammar. This is a mind dump

NEW READERS PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMER/SPELLINGS MISTAKES.

WHAT YOU READ HERE IS A MIND DUMP THAT I WISH TO CONTINUE TO EDIT AND MAKE RIGHT. AS OF RIGHT NOW I WISH TO PUT IT OUT IN THE WORLD TO GET FEEDBACK TO SEE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH IT.

THANK YOU

ELIZA



Chapter 1


The Creature in the Night


All around me lights flashed and a heavy bass played. I could feel another trickle of sweat run down my back as the wave of people danced together. A heavy buzz setting in, eyes starting to spin things into duplicates. A girl I did care to ask their name swung her hips near me. Occasionally bringing herself so close I could smell her flowery musk. I grabbed her hip close to me and leaned back into her to watch her hit every beat of the song. Out of the air I seen an outreach beer attached to Eric, holding another beer close to him. Grabbing the beer and the hand of my dance partner for the night I let Eric lead me out of the crowd to the rusty old door.


Crisp air smacked me in the face and make me aware that my entire body was coated with a light layer of sweat. Leaning back onto the wall the girl gave my a sly smile and slid her hands into my pockets, searching extra long for the cigrettes and lighter. With one hand extracting the lighter and the other a single cigs, she cocked her head and I studied her up close as she flicked the lighter to create a glow between us. She had blue green eyes and full long straight blonde hair. My hands found their way to the cusp of her neck as she took the first few hits and twisted her fingers to put the cig in my mouth. I took a long drag as I hugged her and she nuzzed and kissed my neck.


"Hey Eric, you ready to get out of here?" I said slurring a couple words. Inturrupting their conversation.


Bea head spun around out of irritation and agreed for him. He shrugged and replied

"Guess so man" Eric said half rolling his eyes before she turned back around.

"Well hey be careful and Ill see you in the morning"

"Alright man see you" Eric said arm around his girl spinning them both around to head out of the alley and to Bea's apartment.


Thats how it normally went, if I was able to bring a girl home. Eric would simply stay at Bae's so it was a decent arrangement.

I looked back to the blonde that was spinning her fingers in her hair, and said with a cocked smile and rubbing the lower parts of her back.

"You got plans?"

Her eyebrow raised and her smile changed to sly.

"I do" she paused and lowered her eyes. I shifted and breathed, and she leaned in and kissed me. Pulled back slightly fixed her hair and continued. "Now you just have to show me where"


{Page Break}





She took her phone out and sent a text.

"Shit, just give me one second okay? I have to go in and get my purse" she said over her shoulder and sliding back through the old door. For a brief second the alleyway was alive and dead again from the music. Muffled now I adjusted myself and took another drag of the cigerette.

Stretching my arms back and letting the cool night air flow through my clothes, I heard the sound of heels echoing through the alley. I glanced around to see where they were coming from but couldnt see anyone. The sound got louder and louder they sounded like they were right behind me, but I still couldnt see anyone. My head started to spin checking each direction starting to feel my pulse rise and the hair stick up on my neck. All of a sudden I could smell the scent of what reminded me of flowers but not the scent of the girl. This was a strong but natural scent. The sound of the heels finally stopped and I stood still. Feeling like any sudden movements would be wrong. My face started getting warm. Then a breeze started through the alley seemingly out of nowhere.

"What are you doing?" A females voice came from behind me, and I spun around. What I saw when I turned was a woman, leaned up against the alley way from behind me.

{Forgot the sound of a city night in the background} She wore a long black coat that shined in the night, I could tell she was wearing really high shoes. Her hair shone bright red in the few light that hit her. Holding a cig in her hand she took a quick drag.

"Do you speak?" she had an accent british maybe?

Still spooked my words got caught in my throat and came out as almost words. Where the fuck did she come from?

"Well that was a good attempt, lets try something different." She tossed her cig to the side and started walking toward me. "Lets try goodnight"


{Page Break}

















I woke up in a haze, stretching I realized I had to pee. My eyes tried to focuse on what was around me. My desk, my bed....okay Im home. When I shifted, I heard a wimper and some rustling. A blonde girl shifted beside me in the bed. I lifted up the blankets a little to slide out, then realizing the blonde didnt have a shirt on lifted it a bit higher. Her breasts layed together and I gave them a gentle squeeze and lowered the blankets again before I set off for the bathroom. When I took up my knees creaked and my head popped into a cloud of sendatary smoke. I turned on the fan and opened my door, lleaning up against the walls found the bathroom and I pulled myself out taking aim at the toilet and let my head dangle with one hand on the wall for support. Then closing my eyes, I flashed back to the piercing eyes of a red haired woman. It flashed through my mind and was gone as quick as it came, then followed and pounding headache.

Shaking and putting myself away, I turn around to see the blonde in nothing but the stringy kind of underwear behind me rubbing her eyes and yawning. Her breast were a subtle big, and had small nipples that sat on them in almost a gracful way. Her stomach was a toned flat with a jewel placed right at her navel of her stomach. She looked me up and down asked if I was finished I let her pass me and grabbed her head and kissed. Left shutting the door behind me. In the kitchen I scavenged through the fridge and found gatorade, twisting off the cap I swigged two huge gulps back. Closing my eyes to enjoy the crisp liquid sliding down my throat.



© Copyright 2020 E.J. Donaldson (elizajwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213030-What-You-Are