*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213082-The-Dancing-Cloud
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2213082
I was imagining what a dancing cloud would feel like if I were in its shoes.
The dancing cloud must've been proud, the way it carried on. The moves it made created the shade, and next I knew the skies were blue. It became clear as I put on my gear, that it's time for fun out in the sun.

The cloud moved to the left, then toward the center, then it turned right making the future look bright. It swayed with the beat when it turned down the heat; this I thought was pretty neat.

A humbling thought started the twist, it was so much fun that I couldn't resist, to give it a try with a nice young guy.

The dancing cloud started drifting; it shifted to a different place. It found that it could dance with grace, that was how it kept up the pace.

Romance trickled around the town. Knowing that it's a factor, that your the main physical reactor, you are mine forever after.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Saturday, February 15, 2020
© Copyright 2020 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213082-The-Dancing-Cloud