*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213125-My-Love
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #2213125
A true piece of literature from my life
Oh Lindsay I know you will never read this, you I'll never love me the way I love you. Yes. I love you Lindsay Graham. You are my world. You are my everything. The way you smile it makes my heart want to jump out of my chest. When you look at me my heart stops. If only you knew, if I had the courage, if I had the character, if I had the chance, to say. My Lindsay. My love. My one and only. My Lindsay. I love you.

My shining beacon of hope. My first. My only. My Lindsay. If only, my Lindsay. I could make you understand, I will always love you. No matter the situation, rain, snow, hail. Whether the distance that separates us is 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days, 5 years, 5 centuries, or 5 millenniums. I will always, my Lindsay, my love, my only, my friend, think of you and say, I love you.

Alas, when you think of me, it will never be, my Joseph, my love, my only, my friend. You will never say I love you Joseph. Therefore you cannot be my love, my one and only, my Lindsay. For the last time, knowing it falls upon ears that do not hear, Lindsay Graham. I love you. but I do not care whether I live or die, it matters not for, "Joseph, I love you" I shall never hear from my one and only, Lindsay.
© Copyright 2020 Joseph Johnson (dreamer4458 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213125-My-Love