*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213690-Doctor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2213690
A one-sided sexual encounter with a female pediatrician
I was young and didn't know any better, but the main reason I went along was the sheer audacity of it. She treated it just like any other part of the examination, and it wasn't until it was long over that I was able to process just how strange it was.

The first time, I was 17 and getting a routine physical. The regular doctor was sick that day, so they asked me at the desk if I minded being seen by Dr. Kohl. They didn't really ask me; they told me I would be seen by Dr. Kohl, with a little "if that's okay" at the end with the implication that it would of course be okay if I was a normal person. So I found myself a few moments later in the examining room with a female doctor.
For most of the exam, there wasn't anything unusual in it. She checked my lung, my ears, and my reflexes like any other doctor would do. I thought that would be it, but, just when she seemed to be wrapping up, she said she needed me to drop my shorts. When I hesitated, she didn't say anything, just looked at me with her big, brown eyes with what I thought was a sort of pleading look. At 5'5" and petite, Dr. Kohl was not intimidating. I didn't follow her orders because I felt I had no choice; I followed them because she seemed to be imploring me, although her voice never abandoned its tone of clinical direction.
I pulled down my underpants and stood there in front of her awkwardly. You would think I would have had an erection, but I was too nervous, so instead it remained small. She looked at my penis, nodded with approval, and said, "That looks good, can you get that erect for me?"
I looked at her with a wrinkled brow and hesitantly brought my hand to my groin, tentatively thinking of rubbing my penis but not really sure if I should. She smiled and said, "I know, it's awkward, let me help you out." I thought that meant she was going to get it erect with her own hand, which scared me even more, but instead she pulled up her shirt with both hands and showed me a glimpse of her B-cup breasts. I had never seen a woman's breasts in person like that, and I must have been staring like a starving animal, because she pulled her shirt back down she smiled and said, "That usually does the trick." Sure enough, my penis was already extended and became fully erect in a few more moments.
"Great," she said, "that looks healthy. Can you masturbate to orgasm for me?" She was still the doctor, talking to me like she was asking me to take deep breaths while she listened through her stethoscope. You can imagine the shock that was going through my mind at this point. I was excited but also very confused, not sure whether I was getting a physical exam or participating in a sexual initiation.
After a brief pause, she added, "Have you ever masturbated?" I nodded my head slowly. "OK, I need you to do that now until you ejaculate. Do you want to see my breasts again?"
I smiled because the sight of breasts was my favourite thing in the world. Hers were not large or especially noteworthy in any respect, but they were real, female breasts just a few feet in front of me. I nearly reached out to touch them, but my hand had already moved to my penis, and stroking it felt good so I didn't want to stop. I stood there in the middle of the room stroking myself, admiring her breasts, and smiling like an idiot. It didn't take long until I felt the sensation welling up inside me. I closed my eyes, enjoyed a few moments of bliss, and then opened them again to reveal Dr. Kohl standing across the room, breasts hidden away, and without a hint of emotion on her face. "Very good," she said, "your sexual health is completely normal. Now," she added, handing him a box of sanitary wipes, "get the floor cleaned up and get dressed. The nurse will be in in a minute to give you instructions on checking out." She smiled and left the room.
The combination of warmth from the orgasm and coldness from Dr. Kohl's manner left me stunned. I stood holding the wipes for a moment, trying to decide if I should get dressed first or clean up the floor. I looked down at the floor and saw where my semen had landed several feet away -- much further than I had ever shot before -- and shivered a little in recollection of the orgasm that had caused it. For some reason, I decided to clean up the floor first, even though I was worried that the nurse would come in and find me naked. I hurried to finish wiping up and getting dressed and then I sat on the edge of the examining table, feeling the thin paper wrinkling under me the way it always does. The nurse, a heavy-set middle-aged woman with a little too much makeup and with a disposition that was a little too cheerful, came in the room after a brief knock but without waiting for an answer. "Dr. Kohl says you are in very good health," she announced with a smile. "Let's get you up to the desk and schedule your checkup for next year."

The next year, Dr. Kohl had become a member of the practice. As the nurse turned to leave the waiting room, she said, "Dr. Kohl will be in in just a moment."
         "Dr. Kohl?" I asked. I'm not sure if I sounded incredulous or just scared, but there must have been something in my voice because the nurse stopped and looked at me.
          "Yes, the one you saw last year. Is that okay with you?" The flood of memories caused me to pause and wrinkle my brow while I considered the question. Unlike the previous year, the nurse seemed sympathetic to my concern and I could tell that she would have arranged for a different doctor if I had wanted one. Which I did...sort of. The mixed emotions from last year, positive and negative, were overwhelmed by a sudden spike in my hormones, so I reassured the nurse as best as I could.
          "No, no, it's fine," I said dismissively. "I was just surprised." She looked sceptical but exited anyway.
          Dr. Kohl came in a few minutes later, a big, friendly grin on her face, but no other indication of what had passed between us. I wondered if she remembered. The exam started out conventionally enough, just like last year. Then she told me she needed to check for testicular cancer so I was to take off my underpants and lie on the examining table on my back.
          At first, she poked and squeezed at my testicles as though that had really been her purpose. Naturally, I couldn't avoid getting erect at this touch. She exclaimed, "Ooh, I see you've grown in the past year," looking at me suggestively. I had no words to respond, but I was determined that this year I was not going to masturbate myself, and I was debating if I should turn her in for malpractice if she suggested such a thing.
          Instead, Dr. Kohl leaned over the table directly over my penis. At first I thought she was just examining it closely, but her face kept descending until the tip of my penis disappeared into her mouth. I gasped but she didn't react at all, just started going up and down on it. At that time, I didn't even know what a blowjob looked like, so I was kind of fascinated to see what she was doing. But most of my brain was too busy being swamped with pleasure signals to think much. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had, and I've still never had anything quite like it. I don't think it was any particular technique she was using, just the odd circumstances of being in a doctor's office getting head from a fully clothed medical professional without even any of the preliminaries that usually accompany sex. I reached orgasm quickly and she sat up at just the right time, continuing to stroke me with her hand in the same rhythm as the ejaculate came spilling out of my penis. As soon as it stopped, she went over to the sink and washed her hands off.
          "There, that ought to feel better. You need to get a girlfriend who can do that for you on a regular basis," she said as I lay, exhausted and still in shock, on the examining table. "Now get yourself cleaned up and get dressed before the nurse comes in and sees you that way."
         I don't know what to say about those two experiences. I no longer saw a pediatrician after that time, and, although I occasionally checked to see if Dr. Kohl's name appeared on that doctor's office or any other, I never saw it around. What she did to me was strange; it was not professional, and could be considered rape. I was definitely scared while it was happening. All the same, I do not hold any grudge against and have no desire to see her punished.

© Copyright 2020 Mataratones (mataratones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213690-Doctor