*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213796-My-Confession
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Experience · #2213796
I'll fall in love with my best friend.......
My Confession on your Weeding Day

Today is this wonderful man's Wedding Day. He is my best friend. He is handsome in his groom's attire. He is happy. And, I am happy for him. I wish I could let these feelings go. I' think about telling him about my feelings. This might be my last chance.
He: Why did you take so long to come? I've been waiting for you. Tell me, how do I look?
Me: I'm sorry. I'm stuck in some work.
He: More work? Is your work more important than my wedding?
Me: I'm sorry, I want to tell you something. Can we talk in alone?
He: No! But weed grows so fast. Isn't this important?
Me: Yes, it is. Can we, please get started ?
He: Ok. He told everyone to leave the room. Now tell me, what is it?
Me: First thing, let me finish first then say anything. Ok....
He: You are making me nervous. Ok, I'm agreeing with you. Now tell me what's happening.
Me: You know that you are my best's friend. The most important person in my life. As your besty I'm happy for you. I'm happy that you've found the girl you want to spend your whole life.
While I am so grateful that you're happy, I am also jealous of that girl. I feel angry and frustrated deep inside...
I ask myself this question again and again, why not me? Why am I not in her place? What is so special about her that is not in me? Why didn't you ever think that we both could be more than friends? Why only did I fall in love with you?
He: Hey...
Me: Don't say anything. Let me finish first!... I don't know why and when I fell in love with you. Maybe when we fight with each other or maybe when I'm showing that I'm happy but only you knew that "I'm not okay." Or when you start caring for me. Whenever I was sad, you never ask me the reason, you just hug me and say everything will be alright.
Or when I lost my everything but you are there. You are always there for me when I'm lonely and sad or happy. You are always there for me to share my every moment.
You is the best gift that God gave me in my life.
Thanks for every happy moment that you gave me. Thank you for teaching me that I also have a right to be happy. Thanks for teaching me the meaning of life.
Thank you so much for being in my life. I wish for you that your future life is full of happiness. Always be happy.
He: Thank you for loving me for so many years. Thank you too for being with me.
Me: One more thing, if I ever need you, will you come to support me?
He: Of course, we are besties. I'm always with you whenever you need me. We are always besties. This thing never change between us.

Hearing his answer, make my heart feel relieved and I was seeing the beginning of his new life and the smile on his face was telling me that he is happy.
Today I ended my one-sided love, but it showed me how important our friendship is to him.
I love you my besty, forever and ever......


© Copyright 2020 MaasumBachi (anuradha143 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213796-My-Confession