*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213812-What-is-love
by CAW
Rated: E · Sample · Personal · #2213812
My thoughts and experience about love.

What is love?


I often ponder or even wonder what is love and why we need it. Maybe to feel some sort of comfort, is it to allow us to gain acceptance and freedom. What does it really mean to have or give love? Where did love originate from and why.

It is the most difficult question we all are faced with. Do we really know what is TRUE LOVE?

My first thought and understanding: love is the cost of giving as the definition would describe it as an intense feeling of deep affection. That it calls for sacrifice and compromise, somewhere it behaves itself somewhat unseemly it demands more than one may offer to give intensely. Through my experience I have journey to discover what this love was for me. With all that I have faced and found love is incomparable, filled with expectancy that wasn't planned for. Though time I looked for love in all the wrong places, till that special day when an urge of completeness and feeling of being whole was my portion being submerge totally.

That's the moment I encounter what was true love!

Most assume love to be that affection or emotional attachment between two in a relationship and so on, but it is so much more than that well at least for me. Strangely it was not getting butterflies or feeling lightheaded or loss of words, thinking to myself love should not make you feel empty but full.

Love can only be understood from the actions it prompts. This was the feeling I gain after experiencing the true love of God, when I accepted His love in my life.

The joy of being loved unconditionally with no cost attached, being loved without reason, being loved without looking for something in return.

The love God showered me with was one that words could not explain, why would He love me so deeply without reason, my mind could not explain.

With all my flaws, my doubts and imperfections yet He still loved no matter what.

(Ephesians 4:2). At all costs, this love compels us to give so that we alleviate the suffering of others. Instead of seeking to fulfil our emotional and physical needs (receiving), we humbly give of ourselves (1 Peter 3:8-9).

True love comes from God for God is love He loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

How to receive true love just love God with your all and in return you will be given that love we all search and long for. His love is complete, everlasting, true it makes our life whole.........

So I say this with happiness I have found TRUE LOVE with the lord and there is no way am going to let go, I hope my words can help you all seek and find that true love it is not that hard to find the lord hands and heart is always open right now he is just waiting on you........

True Love exist.



© Copyright 2020 CAW (crisiluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213812-What-is-love