*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213836-Shin-Hurricane-Star---Neo-Storm-Phase-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2213836
Shin Hurricane Star - Neo Storm takes place on a separate timeline from the Main Series

Shin Hurricane Star - Neo Storm
Phase 1 - Heartful Cry Arc

Episode 1 - Prologue: Before the Storm


Disclaimer:

Any copyrighted materials in this story belong to their respective owners, that means all familiar characters belong to either Disney, Warner Brothers, Namco-Bandai, Sega, Archie Comics, Hasbro, Taraka Tomy, Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Teletoon, Capcom, SNK, Shouen Jump, Marvel and DC. But the story line, and any Original characters I made up, are mine.


Story Tags

Action, Adventure, Humor, Drama, Romance, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Fantasy

Hurt/Comfort, Friendship, AU/AR, Battle Shounen

OCxOC Shipping, OCxCanon Shipping, CanonxCanon Shipping

Crossover, Original Characters, Anime, Cartoon, Martial Arts

Semi-Hentai/NSFW


Author Note: Shin Hurricane Star - Neo Storm takes place on a separate timeline from the Main Series and is not in anyway shape or form to be a reboot of the Main Series. Kinda how The Dragon Ball Super Manga is different from the Anime.


Opening Theme: The Beginning by One Ok Rock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Prologue: #1: Neo Age 1960 CE ~Cosmos Era~ - The Eclipse War]


Cavein Ivanov believe that those who have Quirks should take their place as masters of Blue Earth and not to be bound of laws of the Earth Federation. Under a Lunar Eclipse he and forces declare war on humanity this war became known as the Eclipse War. During this war a group lead by a young man named Jeremy Spencer vow to bring an end to the war and Cavein's Dark Ambitions.


Despite being a Quirkless human Jeremy and his teammates managed to defeat Cavein Ivanov putting an end to the war. Shortly after the war Jeremy return to his hometown of Eden City, NV and started a home insurance Company and settled down with a woman named Sonia whom he met after the war, he later had a Son named Richard and a Daughter Rachael.


Years pass now in their Adults their father Jeremy left ownership and control of his company over to his son and daughter Richard who is married to a Solarian named Ashley Natasha a member of the Natasha Family and raised 4 kids, his 3 sons Samuel, Tristan, Keith and a Daughter named Karen, his sister Rachael and her two Children Angela and Alex expanded the family business to New York City.


[Chapter 1: Black Diamond set free]

Neo Age 1993 CE (Cosmos Era) on and abandon Space Colony on the moon A humanoid female along with a small ground are gather around a seal as the humanoid Female places a large energy crystal over the seal, once she did the seal began to crack breaking the seal as a large humanoid male wearing black armor steps out.

"
I have waited for this moment, to one day be free of the seal Yellow and White imprisoned me in long ago."

"My Diamond I am honored to be in your presence."


"Tell me Black Pearl have they figured it out yet?"


"No apparently." Black Pearl Respond


"I see I pity Blue for not learning of this, however the other two there's somethings I can never live down. Once I regain my full power I'll make Yellow and White rule the day the sealed me away. I know that my liberation has been sense by them by now."


I have a way to restore your full Strength.


(BGM: Tokyo Xanadu - Believing in the Blaze of Yourself)

*As two Black rubies are sent flying across the throne room Black see two male Humanoids rushed in*

"Sea Stone, Eilat you two remain un-shattered." Black diamond scoffed

"We both learn how the people of Blue Earth do battle over the years."

"Also we took care of your Guards." Sea Stone said

Eilat then said, "I for one hope that you remain sealed for all time, but it appeared to be wishful thinking on my part. Aside from that you know very well why we came here?"

"You wish to free Sliver from the void I cast him into long ago, I welcome you both to try and find a way to enter the void." As Black snaps his Fingers the Onyx Squad lead by Onyx-Zero appeared

"You called for us my Diamond?"

"Do away with these two and scatter their remains to the four winds of space."

Eilat drew out one of his Katana, "They can try fiend!"

*Just then Sea Stone spots a red hand going for Eilat and grabbed him*

"Shit Almost forgot he has Demons from Makai backing him up. I prefer to take the fight to Onyx Zero without demon interference Eilat we should retreat for now." Sea Stone said

"Fine we must inform Sliver Pearl and the others of this." Eilat said

"They are escaping!"

Black then held out his right hand "Leave them, they remembered one of my connections. Now that's been temporary out of the way, Black Pearl mention that she has a way to restore my full power, when we was rudely interrupted by those two?

[
Chapter 2: That Day, it happened]


Two weeks later in the town of Dimmesdale, CA USA Trixie Tang is the only Daughter to a wealthy Asian-American couple. She's the most Popular girl on the outside, she appeared to be just a stuck up snobby spoiled brat. But inside she is a sweet and nerdy Tomboy. However, one summer someone found out something about her and went to social media and revealed that she secretly loves male-oriented things and is a tomboy.


This reveal caused a backlash, because of the reveal she was kicked out of the popular circle. It got so bad to the point that she was harassed by people she doesn't even know in person and some who she does known in person. Her parents even threaten to sue the group who been heckling her, but it wasn't enough, their option is to move away.


Then late one evening Trixie got a message telling her that she should kill herself, at first she was contemplating suicide but suddenly has 2nd thoughts. But then she hears screams as rush into the living room to find her parents on the floor covered in blood with 6 unknown men hovering over them, their weapon drench in blood

"Mom, Dad!!!"

Upon hearing her voice one of the killers turn towards his right "Hey look what we have."

"That must be their daughter, we should strike her down in just case."

(BGM: Fate/Stay-Night - Hikari to Yami ~2012 Version~)


as one of the attackers rushed toward Trixie an Arizonian Solarian of Samoan decent Ryan Rangi showed up out of nowhere and knocks the attacker sending him into a wall, "Trixie Get back, Gen stay with her while I deal with these murderers."

*Just then a Male Pokenoid (A play on the words Pokemon and Humanoid aka Pokemorph) Mightyena stood right in front of Trixie*


One of the attacker pulled out a spear and rush toward Ryan who quickly blocked the weapon with a two handed sword followed by a palm strike to the 2nd attacker's chest knocking her to the floor. Next 3rd attacker tried to go for his gun but Ryan takes his sword and chops the guy's right hand and slams the guy into the floor and steps on his head.


Next Ryan turned his attention towards the 4th attacker and pin him to the wall, "Who are you people, why did you killed her parents? does this has to do with that damn blog post? Start talking!"

Without saying a word the attackers pulled out a Molotov Cocktail and tosses it into the fireplace causing an inferno. As the Flames began to engulf everything Ryan is force to drop the guys as he and Gen grab Trixie and got out of the house as it flames surround everything it touches
.


Gen turned towards Ryan who has Trixie in his arms "Ryan how's the girl?"

"She's okay, Damn this all of this over a blog Post, why target her parents, however is the cause of this is going to pay for this!"

*Just then a humanoid female dress in Sliver appeared*

She look around and see the house burning in the distance "Damn I was too late to warn the residents of this home."

"Who are you?" Ryan demanded

"They call me Sliver Pearl, I can see that you're one of the Solarians who called this planet home since our ancestors came here long ago."

"And what of it, anyway you said something about warning Trixie's parents. Do you know who cause this and why?"

Sliver Pearl respond, "I don't have the full details to confirm this but, the girl's parents were killed by a group of corrupt earthlings who have joined him. Young Solarian you need to take the girl away from this area, as of right now it's not safe for her to remain her, I'll tire to hold them off as much as a can."

"Wait a sec, what's this about?" Ryan demanded

Gen held Ryan back, "Ryan we should leave before anyone else tried to attack her."

"Okay, she mention that she has Family is Samuel's Hometown in Eden City, we'll take her there."

With her parents dead Ryan asked Trixie do she has any other family members, she told him that her Cousin Theresa Hoshizaki lives in Eden City, Nevada with her family. Therefore Ryan brought Trixie to her Uncle and Aunt and told them of what happened.


A week later Ryan head out from his home in Rainfall City, Arizona set out to fine answers joining him it Buttercup of the Powerpuff Girls.


Ryan and Buttercup's journey took them to Amity Park, the hometown of Danny Phantom. Upon arrival while Buttercup went asking around, Ryan on the other hand has his own way of getting answers so he grabs one of the Casper High's Football Team members named Kwan.


(BGM 3: Digital Devil Saga 2 - Recollection)

After grabbing Kwan, Ryan slams him into the wall behind him while holding him up by his throat, Kwan began gasping for air "What do you want with me red?"

Ryan shouted, "Don't you red me you good for nothing jock! That Ryan Rangi to you pal, now spill it what really happened to Trixie Tang, it's been over a week I knew guys like you already heard the news of her parents being killed. whatever god you place your faith in may he have mercy on you any/or anyone else were involved in that incident."

"Trixie Tang? Look I never seen her before nor do I have anything to do with what happened to her parents okay..... ever since that Blog was posted that she likes that things we guys like I heard her friends turned on her that's all!"


*Just as Ryan drops Kwan to the ground he sense that someone was behind him, he turned around and punched the guy in the face leaving a bloody nose*

"Dash!"

"Bad move trying to jump someone from behind." said Ryan

"Who the hell are you?!" Dash demanded

The Kwan Spoke, "He said his name his Ryan Rangi, he been asking me about that girl from Dimmesdale."

"You mean that bitch who got herself exposed on some loser's blog?"

"What was that word?" Ryan glared right at Dash

"Whoa what's this all of a sudden?" Dash asked

"You better take back what you just called her or both you and your friend are gonna be put in the hospital"

"Yeah right you wannabe Samo--"

*Now with Buttercup who met up with Blossom, Bubbles and Ryan's brother Jayden*

"Went you guys showed up?" Buttercup said

"Was gonna ask you the same question." Blossom said

"What you think Blossom..... some jerk posted Trixie Secret to all the world to see and then murdered her parents a week ago."

"Dexter already took down the blog."

"Don't you think it's a week too late to do that?"

Never mind that where's Ryan, I need to get to him before he start anything.


(BGM 4: Digital Devil Saga 2 - Scream)

*Bubbles turn towards her left and see Ryan walking towards the group with Blood on his hands.*

She gasped as Ryan is seen with Blood on his hand "I think he got into a fight."

Jayden sees his brother wiping the blood from his hands with a cloth "Ryan what did you do?"

"Someone had a mouth on him and I had to punch it."


To Be continue

Ending Theme: Don't be a Fool by Loose Ends

© Copyright 2020 Rayfox-Hurricane (rayfox-kt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213836-Shin-Hurricane-Star---Neo-Storm-Phase-1