*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213990-Love-is-Complicated
Rated: E · Other · Women's · #2213990
Loving someone does not mean ending up with physical relations.
Love is complicated. Loving someone does not mean ending up with physical relations. Loving someone includes emotional bonding, affection, happiness to be with her and getting attention from someone and most importing coming closer day by day heart by heart. Not close always means physical. I love her. I miss her. Last time I talked to her in August. I am very desperate to talk to her. My heart always says to call her and talk to her. My heart always says to upload Instagram pictures with her, at least with her parents. To show my feelings that I am missing a lot very much. But, my mind always stops me. My mind always says not to talk. Focus on studies, careers, and the future. My family comes first. When I think of her I become sad. If this is true love. If this is true. She must feel in the same way in which I am feeling. She should think of me of small things which we make a memory with her. Please let her think in the same way. I want some love on her face for me. I want those days back. I do not want any kind of fancy love from her. I want that she hugged me. That day when she hugged me that day I will consider I get her trust back. I will make sure that I will not break your trust again.
© Copyright 2020 KPS DHALIWAL (kritpahulsingh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213990-Love-is-Complicated