*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214118-present-to-yhe-amazon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by keyman
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2214118
short story, conversation
Present to the amazon

The 5 males reported to the river boat be sent to the village in the amazon to be meat for the village after impregnation 30 village women. Their mission is to the women pregnant, when done the males then would be sacrificed for food to feed the village. The mission bee completed and on the day of the next full moon the will be brought before the queen, to thank the men for their duty, they will be stripped of their clothing, next they will be assigned to 5 women to start tenderizing the meat for the feast in 3 days. They will be soaked in a sauce to tenderize the meat, which also deadens the nerves so they can be live roasted over the fire later. The drums start, the meat is brought out to the clearing , are tied to a spit . lastly their cock and balls are wrapped in leaves as to keep the cock and balls from burning. That part will be presented to the queen as a present. the meat is put on the fire , the meat is alive for about 3 hours , the cock and balls are removed from the roasted men and presented to the queen, they continue to roast the meat for 3 more hours then removed and dinner is served to the village.

© Copyright 2020 keyman (keyman1950 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214118-present-to-yhe-amazon