*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214179-Infected-Teen
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2214179
An alien slug finds and takes over the body of a teenage boy. In-Progress
It was a quiet night in Miami, Florida, when suddenly something was falling from the night sky and landed somewhere on a tree near a medium white and blue house. It was a small egg like ball, which hatched open, revealing some kind of greenish slug with one pink eye. As it emerged from the egg ball, the slug examined its surroundings to see a neighborhood. The slug needed something to survive and then it looked at the white and blue house. Gazing through the window, the slug found a teenage blond boy with a muscular build and wearing only red undies sleeping on his bed.

Seeing as how attractive and strong the teen is, the slug decided to take his body so it could survive. Yes, he would make a suitable host for it.

Slithering through the window by phasing, the slug has entered the teen's room and slithered its way for the bed. The teen was still asleep, not paying any attention to what's going on and the slug is now on the bed and slithered for the boy's body. The boy tossed his body to the right side and then on his back, still sleeping. The slug has found the boy's nose, opened and not protected and so the slug slithered its way into the teen's nose, making him feel uneasy and convulsed, as the slug continued to slither into the nose.

The slug has successfully slithered into the nose and while it's going for the teen's brain, the boy continued to sleep, that is, until the slug has found its way into the boy's brain. Seeing its perfect chance of taking over the brain and his body, the slug began to infect the brain. The teenage boy convulsed again, as if he's trying to fight for something, but the slug continued to infect the brain, turning it green and as a result, the boy opened his eyes, and they became green as well. The infection was not done yet, as the teen's nipples have turned into the slug's pink eyes, as they look around to examine the room.

Wanting to test its new host, the slug made the teen get up and began to make him walk. At first, it felt weird to the slug, since it never had legs, but it later adapted to the movement of legs and made the teen go to the bathroom. Turning on the light, the slug made the teen go for the and mirror to see its new body and then made the boy crick his head from side to side and convulse and then opened the teen's mouth, so it can come out of the mouth and saw its reflection, indicting it has complete control over the teen's body. It looked down to see the teen's navel is green and coming out is another slug, as it has made copies to help possess its new body. Liking the new body, the slug entered the mouth and back into the body and made the teen leave the bathroom and back to the room.

"tOmOrRoW, I WiLl TaKe My NeW bOdY tO hIs ScHoOl, AnD fInD mOrE mEaT puPpEtS!"

Using the teen, the slug went back to the bed, and made the boy go back to sleep to get ready for tomorrow.
© Copyright 2020 Possess (keyprince7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214179-Infected-Teen