*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214641-STEP-sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2214641
Your parents go on vacation and leave you under the care of your older step sister Alex.
You groan and rub your tired eyes as you sit up in bed, your summer began just a few days ago but instead of going to have any fun your parents decided to put you in the care of your older sister Alex as they went off to the Bahamas. They had left last night after you had gone to bed so this morning was the first alone with your step sister. You threw your clothes on and lazily made your way to the kitchen for some breakfast. You made a bowl of cereal and began eating it when you heard your sisters door fly open and listed stressfully as her footsteps approached. You said nothing as she entered the room, you just kept to your cereal and tried to stay out of her way, it worked... you thought. A few moments later your vision began to blur and you could hear Alex begin to chuckle before it was lights out. When you awoke your head was spinning and you felt hot, you could smell something slightly cheesy and familiar but couldn’t place your finger on it. As your vision refocused you couldn’t really see from the lack of light but you could make out the dimensions of the room, it was a small cave like structure that seemed to get smaller as it went on into blackness, the other end seemed to open up but the ceiling off. You soon got your answer as the roof shook and light flooded in, the dark ceiling was replaced with the face of your titanic sister. You were speechless as you observed your prison, it was her well worn converse that she’s had since she was 15, she’s now 21. The walls of her shoe were stained and torn from years of sockless abuse and sweat, you've frequently seen the shape of them as you actually like to sneak them away to “play” with from time to time. Your trance is broken as she speaks, “well brother I knew you’d enjoy your surprise.” She chuckles as she pulls the shoes from her closet and sits on her bed, she sets the chucks next to her feet and looks into the shoe again as she say, “Our parents have left me in charge while they’re away and you’re very pesky so I’m keeping you with me until they return. I figured this would be a win win as I’ve gone through your browser history and I don’t actually have to worry about you getting lost.” She crosses her legs and you see for the first time your soon to be very close friends, she flexes and wiggles her toes as she continues, “I always knew you would take my gross converse and have fun with them, sometimes I could still feel your cum beneath my feet as I wore them, I honestly loved the feeling so I hope you supply me the feeling some more. Well, I’m off to see my friends a bit so this is where we say goodbye for now.” With that she blows you a kiss and winks as she lowers her bare foot into her worn chucks. You begin to run towards the toe section as her foot collides with you and grabs you between her toes. She slides her foot fully into her shoe and stomps them around a bit to play with you. She flexes her toes around your body as she slides her other shoe on, your dark smelly prison would be hell to most but your in sheer ecstasy the whole time. She pulls the laces tight hugging the shoe firmly around you and confining you until she deems otherwise. She skips around her room a little crushing you with every step before she leaves for the day. You hold onto her toes and enjoy your new home, excited to see what else is in store.
© Copyright 2020 Litllebit614 (litllebit614 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214641-STEP-sister