*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214643-Three-Simple-Ways-To-Make-A-Difference
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Young Adult · #2214643
A Youth of Substance explains three simple ways youths can live out a life of difference.
A Youth Of Substance
“Treasure in a clay pot”


I don’t want to bother you with the definition of a youth. Youthfulness is a function of the mind.
Let me take you through three simple tips in which you can become a youth of substance.

In Your Purpose:

“...in a large house, there are articles not of gold and silver, but of wood and clay; some are for NOBLE purposes and some for IGNOBLE...” 2Timothy 2:20-21.

A Youth of noble purposes, is a Youth of substance. King Josiah, was eight years old when he began to reign in the old Jerusalem (2 Kings 22 and 23). He defined himself by his purpose.
He cleansed Jerusalem of gods and immortality. He chose to be different from his predecessors.

You know that youths can be easily influenced by the trends of their day. It takes noble choices and excellence of character to make a difference.

You too can make a difference by the purpose and the path that you choose to tread.

In Your Fruitfulness:

‘....thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.” Matthew 7:20.

You are a blessing when you begin to bear fruit with your God-given special abilities. This is illustrated in the story of Saul and David.

Let look at Acts of Apostle 13:22 “After removing Saul, he made David their King. He testified concerning him: “I have found David, son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.”’

Your gift or talent is a seed. God had sown the seed in you. You are bearing fruits, when you started using your gifts and talents for God's purposes.

In Your Services:
“... whoever will want to be first among you, he shall be your servant, even as the Son of man has not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a redemption for many." Matthew 20:27-28.

You have been called into service. God has a place in His Church where your special talents and unique gifts can shine and you can make exploits.

Are you aspiring to become a politician? Aim to serve in your community.
Are you aspiring to become an application designer? Design applications that will solve human problems.

In whatever vocational or occupation that you found yourself, serve the people.
If you are vocal – make speech.
If you can write – write books.
If you are knowledgeable – then teach people.
Make music’s – not small talks and meaningless arguments!

When you are rendering a service, you are fulfilling your purpose of bearing good fruits!
Your service to the Church is your ministry. While your service to the unbelievers is your mission.
© Copyright 2020 Oracle69digitalmarketing (oracle69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214643-Three-Simple-Ways-To-Make-A-Difference