*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214650-Cinders-Test-Subject
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2214650
A Giantess Story About RWBY. Giantess: Cinder Falls
As Cinder walked through the halls of Beacon Academy, she has her eyes peeled for a target of her choice. It was an interesting development to be sure. Salem, who has been plotting the destruction of Beacon Academy for a long time, as sent an undercover villain into the school.

This villain was Cinder Falls. A woman who was incredibly talented, and even more incredibly sadistic. She hates this world and all people, hence is why she sided with the Grimm and Salem herself. She was enrolled in the school, as nothing more then a mere student. No one suspected a thing of her, and she felt confident with what she was doing. She will end this school, get the maiden’s power and take Ozpin’s life.

She was okay with waiting, but an interesting development happened. It was the day off for the students, so Cinder took this chance to go off campus and talk to her master. Who has given her an interesting weapon.

Dust, but not of the normal kind. She has been informed this was shrinking dust. Apparently Salem has created and wants her to test it. With a vial of it, she was now back in the school looking for a target.

She was going to shrink a student, get rid of a future threat and test the shrinking dust. Salem trusts Cinder, and Cinder values that trust.

Walking around some more, the evil girl went to the main hall. Looking around as she saw a bunch of students. All of them were in groups though, meaning she would have trouble getting them alone. Maybe she could use her looks to get one of these horny teenagers to her.

But that would be annoying as well. Eventually she came to a choice when she spotted one lone boy all my himself. He was strolling out of the main hall, and leaving. She was not going to give up this chance to get this boy. He seemed like the perfect target and he was alone. Cinder walked with haste as she chased the boy through the corridor. As she got close, she looked over more of the boy. He had a descent build, and although didn’t look that spectacular, didn’t look that bad either.

He was about get real small to her. Cinder smiled as she followed him around the corner, He is probably going to his dorm, so she has to be quick and get his attention. Cinder got right behind him as she talked.

“Hello there,” She started as he came to a stop. He turned around and she had to admit, he was not that bad looking as well. Doesn’t change the final event though. “Now what’s a strapping boy like you doing here?”

“I... what? A-Are you talking to me?” He said, almost like he did not expect. This was going to be easier for Cinder then she first thought.

She walked forward. “Well of course I am, who else would I be talking to. You are the one i’m interested in.”

She stepped real close to the student, so close that she could see every detail of his face, and every awkward moment he has. He obviously is not comfortable right now, and that makes him even cuter.

I-I have to study a-”

“First though, I need your help with something.” She said playing with the vial in her hand. Opening the bottle as she held all the shrinking dust. “there is something I want to test, tell me. You wanna test it with me. She held her lips close to his, and wrapped her hands around him.

He was not comfortable right now! But he was not pulling away. That was the end of it though. With a smile on her face she brought it in front.

The student could do nothing as she pushed it and spread it onto his face. He took a couple of steps back, coughing and bending over. He was not okay with it as he looked at her.

Cinder though, was interested to see if he was going to shrink, but then was disappointed that he was not.

“W-What was that?” He questioned in between coughs as she was disappointed. It didn’t work, but Salem says she tested it on her Grimm. She knows the two is not the same but still.

She wasn’t going to give it up as she took another step forward. This time not having any flirty attentions as she walked right up and brought the vile to his mouth.

“H-Hey! What are you!” He didn’t finish, as she brought the vile and poured the rest of it into his mouth. He coughed once again and freaked out about it as she was looking over. Perhaps a more direct was needed. He got his sense back, but it was too late cause this time it was working.

She noticed it, as he went right down to the ground. Slowly dwindling in size as Cinder wore a smile on her face. She loves it when a plan comes together. He was able to understand what was going on, but it was far too late as he went down to the ground. His clothes did not shrink down though as he quickly got down. He was looking like a child to her and she loved it. That still awkward and now panicked expression on his face. This was by far something she was not expecting. He shrunk down more and more until basically it was just a pile of clothes.

At least she can respond back to Salem that it works, although only through consumption. Although her work was done, she did want to see the now small student and what size he was.

Crouching down in her own uniform, she dug her hands in and felt around. Feeling around for the shrunken student. She eventually found him, and her fingers were quick to grab him. Wrapping around his small and naked body as she lifted him out. She could feel his privates against her nail, and honestly she loved it.

When she lifted him up, she opened her fingers and saw the small guy inside. He was crouched down and had his eyes wide open. He was scared, more then that he was terrified. She could not help but smile about the situation.

Pausing for a long second, she then got to work as she brought him closer.

“Well, we are going to have fun. You’re coming with me.” And with that, she closed her hand and got moving. The boy was stuck inside of her hand as she used the other one to grab the clothes.

She got moving and headed over to her own dorm. It was not that far so she got there. Walking inside as she closed the door. Admittedly, she was forced to share this room with others. Emerald, Mercury and even Neo. However they weren’t there at the moment. With a smile she brought him around and dropped him onto her bed. Opening her palm and letting him fall.

He fell right down and bounced a couple of times on the bed. Only to stop and see the giant form of Cinder lingering over him. She was so big, and so intimidating that the boy was scared. He couldn’t even enjoy the sight of looking up her skirt and seeing her bright red panties.

“W-What did you do to me!?” He questioned, obviously panicking in the moment as she smiled down.

Holding the empty vile she lifted it. “It’s shrinking dust, newly created and just tested on you. It’s a unique brand that i’m sure you have never heard of.” She said laughing a bit. Finding it a bit funny.

“S-Shrinking dust!?” he questioned, Cinder finding the reaction even more funny. “How? Who are you!?” He questioned as she was smiling about this.

“Who am I? Well i’m a bad girl.” She said, leaning over and putting her hands on her knees. Intimidating the boy even more. “My name is Cinder Falls, I work for Salem. Not that you would know who that is, you little school boy. I tested this on you, because I didn’t care what happens to you.”

“What!?”

“Although, I do need to run some tests for her. So why don’t you be a good little boy and play along, or else things will get worse.”

There was an air of silence, until she saw him look up. He had fear in his eyes, but it was also filled with a determination, a determination to survive.

“O-Okay.” He said, meaning he will comply.

She was a little shocked, but she was actually glad about this development. “Well, guess you are one of the smart ones.” She said as she moved her finger down. Crouching down and bringing it to him. “Lay down.”

“Yes, Cinder.” The boy said, now just wanting to survive this encounter. He did as she said as he laid onto his back. She then brought her finger down onto him, his nail almost cutting his chin.

Cinder then started to put pressure down, enough for him to feel and scream out in. She held her finger down as hard as she could, seeing that he was fine.

“Well, seems like you are more durable, but I need to see it more.” And with that, she moved her hands around and grabbed him. She then started to slap them together, flattening the poor boy in between. Cinder held none of this back though, as she planned to make him hurt.

And although he was immensely hurt, his body was still in one piece. She stopped and let him lay on her hand as she stood back up.

“Seems like you are a lot more durable this size. Interesting thing to note.” Cinder said, a slight sign of amusement in her voice. She headed over and moved onto the next plan. “Now, I have to make sure you really are useless that size, so I will need to test your strength. Here.”

And with that, she moved her hand around and pushed down onto him. Flattening him once again, but wanted to make sure he could hold it.

He acted quick, memories of the clapping as he held her hand. She rested it there as he was able to.

Then, he acted more quick, ready to get off the hand.

“Wait a second, stay!” She ordered down to him. He listened and stayed there, making her smile. “You are good at taking orders. Now try to hold this up.”

She then lowered it down and tried to push him down, while the boy tried to hold it up. For a long while, he was doing good, until finally she flattened him down. He could only take so much after all.

“I’m pleased,” She said down to him, moving her hand off and looking down. “You are very weak, weaker than a newborn. Now, try to use your Semblance.” She said to him as he paused.

He followed orders and tried to use his Semblance, only to then find that he could not.

“I-It’s not coming!” You say back to her being honest. She heard this and smiled.

“Well, it would seem you are truly useless. This should be able to get rid of any threat that we will find.” She said happily, pausing for a long while as she then decided on something.

Funnily enough, he was wondering the same thing. “Y-You ran all your tests can I leave.”

“You know, you are quite the strapping man.” She said, leaving him confused. Utterly shocked about it as that was not something he was expecting. “Not to mention you are smart, smart enough to not try to run away, or even try to fight me.”

“W-What would be the point, Miss Fall.” You say to her as she smiled even more. Not Cinder, that was how scared he was. “I just want to do what you say, and get done here.”

“Oh, get done, Is that how you think this is going to go?” She said amused as his eyes went wide. He surely was not expecting that. “Truth be told, I was never going to let you go. I can’t grow you big, and you surely would get unwanted attention on me. So I can’t risk it.”

“W-what!” He shouted, stumbling off the hand and onto her legs. She was amused at his antics, even admittedly finding it a bit cute. She knew though that he could try to escape any second, so she was gonna act quick and prevent that. Shifting her legs around and crossing her thigh. She did this as he was flattened underneath. She already tested his strength, so she knew he was not strong enough.

Holding him there she explained.

“At first, my plan was just to do all those tests, and then get rid of you. It was going to be easy enough given your size. I could step on you, flattening you under my boot.” She said. The little boy a little scared of how casual she was saying that.

“W-What!?”

“But I will admit, i’ve taken a liking to you, so I figured I might as well keep you alive. So from now on, you are mine.”

She said this in such a matter of fact method that he was not happy about it. He was not going to argue though, how could he!?

“I-I’m yours.” He said as she smiled down.

“Correct, consider yourself lucky. Although if you are not happy, I will swallow you. I’ve always wanted to take a bite out of someone.” She said, her smile going a bit more evil about it. He was scared for a long while as she smirked down at him. “No, good.”

“W-What do you want me to do?” He said back, happily dropping him down. She grabbed him and threw him basically onto the ground. He landed for a couple of seconds, as he then got back up.

“Well aren’t you willing. First off, I want you to rub my feet.” She said happily as he was stunned. “Think of this like servitude, you understand.”

“S-Sure.” He said, as she then reached down. She reached down and proceeded to undo her shoes. Pulling them back and throwing it around him. He froze as they nearly hit, as they were so big. He was left stunned and she picked up on this.

“You could fit inside one you know. I might do that? Depending on how you behave.” She joked as she stuck her feet out. “Well, get to it.”

He listened, and moved in closer. She rested her feet onto the side as he moved up and in. As soon as he put his hands onto the giant foot, she wore a smile on her face and she loved it.

Got even better when he worked on it.

He moved right over to the toes, getting close as he got down onto his knees and leaned forward. The shrunken boy pushed his hands between the area that was in between her toes. He pushed as hard as he could, not wanting to hold back as he did that.

Cinder up above was very satisfied. Sure, the feeling wasn’t that great, as he was so weak. The thing she loved though, was knowing this boy is doing what ever she wants. She has granted him with this, she takes really good care of her feet.

As he rubbed and rubbed, he occasionally looked right up to Cinder, seeing her smile down at him with a big grin. She was enjoying this, on a degree that is hard to share.

She got a better idea though, and she was about to do it. She lifted her foot up into the air, startling the boy as he jumped back.

She then brought her foot right down. Brought it right down and flattened him onto his back. She held him down with unmatchable power as he squirmed a little while under her foot. Something she admittedly loved.

“I wanna see you rub there.” Under my sole.” She said as she could feel the boy stop squirming, almost in an instant. Suddenly he started rubbing, and Cinder was very glad.

He does seem to know the position he was in, and the power Cinder had over him. Smiling and leaning back, she just focused on the efforts of the shrunken man. It was so good, and it was so obedient.

It was not the end though, as right now she was thinking about something else. She wanted to have the little man on her side, and she was going to get it.

With a smile she lifted her foot up, placing it at the side of him as he was still laying down. Looking up at her beautiful face. Cinder figured that was one good thing about his situation, she was beautiful.

It was not like she focused on it, it was just natural.

“Now,” She said to him. “Get up.” And to which, he instantly did. “You are so obedient, I love it. Now, bow to me. Worship my foot.”

“W-Worship?” He echoed back, a little bit confused.

“Yes, I want you to bow to my powerful feet.” She said with an evil chuckle, very happy about it.

There was a little hesitance in him, as she was not happy about that. He got the message though, as he crouched down onto his knees. On his knees she watched as he started bowing to her feet. All ten toes wiggling in front of him as this repeated several times.

It was this, that she loved the most. He was worshiping her like a goddess. She might as well be one to him. She had that much power.

She just watched down with amused eyes as he did this for several minutes. She didn’t stop him, cause why would she. He just kept doing it until she got an even better idea.

“Stop.” She said as he got right up to her, only for another thing to come.

Her hand, as it came down and grabbed him. Her fingers gripping him and making him unable to do anything. She lifted him up and onto the bed.

He saw this, as she just lifted herself from the bed. With a smile, she didn’t turn around, as instead she just went over.

She shifted over and brought her ass over him. Her long bare legs blocking his view.

Which left him to look right up her long legs, right to her rear. She had her skirt over him as he could see her bright red panties.

This scared him, freaking him out as he was surprised.

“Lay down.” She ordered, looking over her shoulder and shifting her hair out of the way. He listened as he did just that, moving down onto his back. He was left staring at her giant ass as he was afraid. “Now i’m gonna sit on you, feel free to move around playfully.

And with that, she brought her ass down once again. Sitting down onto the bottom as he got flattened under her panties. She could feel his small and weak body under her ass as she loved it. She was so utterly powerful compared to him. She had him powerless just by sitting on him.

“Oh you poor, powerless man.” She said with a chuckle as she continued. “Although I imagine it isn’t all bad for you. Being powerless and weak under my ass. Treating me like a goddess, you will probably enjoy it. If not now, then eventually. I’ll break you down.”

Cinder was a smart girl, and she was able to understand it was fear that was driving him. Eventually she will fix that.

Moving her ass, she brought it up and down onto him, bouncing and trampling him with her overwhelming size. She loved it, every second of it as she loved it.

She could just basically relax about it, as she was in heaven. She can only imagine the pain she would be giving to him.

However, her mind went to something else, and with that she lifted her ass up.

A part of her really wanted to see him stuck in there, but sadly he wasn’t. She didn’t dwell on it though, cause she got another idea.

With a move, she rested onto the bed. Right onto her stomach as she laid across. She could not see him, but the little boy was catching his breath, a little afraid of the mountain of a woman.

“Climb onto my ass, now.” She replied, giving him an order. He listened, as he got moving. Onto his feet and climbing up.

Cinder could feel his small form climbing her side as she loved it.

“Your small, pathetic body.” She said simply, nothing more needed to be said. It was a stark reminder of just how weak he was compared to this woman. He kept climbing up until he was on her back. Stepping onto her Beacon outfit as he stood on her.

“I-I’m here.” He replied simply, as she smiled.

“Go to my ass.” She said giving another order. He listened and walked down her body, several steps on her back as he arrives down below.

Stepping onto her skirt as she then brought her hand around.

With two fingers, she grabbed and lifted it away, making him trip right onto her panties. He landed down, falling onto his front.

He was feeling a bit ashamed by it, but it didn’t matter to Cinder.

“Now get on your knees, and kiss my panties.”

“K-Kiss what?” He questioned, as she was not happy.

“I said kiss it, don’t make me repeat myself.” She said otherwise, being a bit more demanding.

He listened about it, as he moved down and bowed to him. Bow down several times as he was worshiping her ass. Moving her fingers around and hair out of the way, seeing the small man of her ass.

He bowed a couple of times, until finally he kissed her panties. Right between her cheeks and right where her crack would be. He kissed it so many times.

Truth be told, he could see the giant girl looking over his shoulder, that death stare being sent his way.

Once again motivated by fear.

She let him do this multiple times, as each one she was more satisfied with the last. She could just feel a small pressure in her panties. Honestly, it was pathetic, but in the weirdest way, Cinder liked that the most. Just knowing how pathetic he was.

Eventually she got another idea, and she was going to pull it. With a move and a spin, she rotated her body. The boy yelling as he got thrown off the giant body, landing right onto the bed with a thud.

Cinder got another idea, and with a smile she got onto her knees. Kneeling tall above him as she looked down, the pitiful boy scared.

“D-Did I do something wrong?” He said, of course not wanting to face his wrath. She smiled down to him, as her body then gave out. Leaning forward, her body collapsed like a building as she was going to flop on the bed.

The boy was confused for a second, but then panic snuck in. Getting up he frantically tried to escape the other way. Scurrying away with fear and panic as he moves. Cinder watched the small movement with glee as he was not going to get away.

Her body laying down onto the bed as she hit hard. Due to the mattress bouncing a couple of times.

He was under her, but the question was where. She waited a couple of seconds until she felt some movement and she was glad to see it was right under her tits.

Her powerful tits, to him at least smothering down onto his back. Cinder loved this, but she was not going to stay. She wanted to move and get up, which is going to be what she will do.

With a shift she lifted most of her body. Her head and her neck as well as somewhat of her chest.

Just enough for her to catch him, trapped under her school uniform. Her breasts just to big for him.

He was struggling, but stopped as he saw her giant eyes looking at him.

“I’m sure you would be loving this. You are a guy after all.” She said with a coy smirk. He was still shaking, but she didn’t care seeing him there.

With a smile she lifted more of her body, enough for him to have room and escape. However that didn’t happen, as she cut him off before he could escape. “No, No, No. You don’t get out like that. Flip around and lay down, like a good little boy.”

The shrunken student looked at her for a second, before obeying. “O-Okay.” And with that he laid onto his back, staring up at the giant tit.

She then dropped her body back down, smothering him under her tit. He didn’t struggle to get out at first, that was until she spoke up.

“Move.”

And he did just that, trying to get out and get away. Unable to do it though under her watchful eye.

“If you want to get out from under my gigantic... beautiful body. You are going to have to do one thing.” She said, wicked glee in her face. “Beg my breasts, beg them to set you free.”

He looked right at her, a little bit confused about the request, however he knew he was going to have to.

“Almighty boobs,” He started, feeling like an idiot for doing it, but knowing it was needed. “Can you please... lift yourself off of me!”

She laughed about it, finding it both funny and adorable. Her smile above him as she wanted more. “Keep going, you’re doing well.”

“O-Okay? Um... almighty boobs, I am not worthy to be under you. Not worthy at all.” He said as she enjoyed it.

Lifting herself up, she got her body off of him. Only for a second though, as she moved her hand and gripped him hard. Only his head for show as she brought him to her eye.

“Now, I am going to need you to worship and devote your loyalty to one more thing. Me.”

“Y-You?”

“That’s right,” She uttered, hard to say words through her curling smile. “I am your new goddess, Goddess Cinder. This is your new life, under me. Doing whatever I want, loving my body. Realising how worthy of praise it is. Now devote yourself?”

He’s been such a good obedient little boy, and she knew he was going to listen.

“Goddess Cinder, You are my goddess. My life is to serve you, I... belong to you.”

Hearing this made her feel powerful and complete. She wasn’t sure.

Regardless, she was glad. She had a servant now, something she never knew she wanted.

She moved around and stood up, onto her feet as she had to smile to herself. Several ideas going around in her mind, but she had a responsibility at the moment. She had to recap the effects it had back to Salem.

She’s already got him under her, so now she just had to report. Moving her legs and stepping onto the ground, she quickly put on her shoes. Getting them back on as she looked at the defenceless man in her hand. She needed to hide him, and she got the prefect idea about where.

She shifted her fingers around, bringing him to her rear as he looked.

“Don’t worry, i’m not going to sit on you again.” Cinder said seeing the worried face on her slave. “No, it’s going to be much worse, or better. Depending on who you are asking.

He was confused at first, but then understood otherwise as she moved her other hand in. Grabbing her skirt and her panties, as she then pulled it back as far as she could.

He hung up above, and could see right into the panties of the woman. The large looming under ass under him, threatening to swallow him. It was a scary sight to be sure.

And deep down, he knew about what was going to happen to him. He was going to get moved, and get shoved within her asshole.

Which was exactly what she did, as she pushed and thrusted him into her ass. Pushing him down and in as her cheeks made way for him, only to then swallow afterwards. With him against her crack, Cinder cracked a smile herself. Resting him in her ass as she loved it, pulling her hand back.

Her cheeks had him secured, so her little servant was not going to get out. She took a step, her ass wiping across him with each step he was taking.

She walked to the mirror, seeing if there was any sign of her little one in her ass. There was not though, as she spun around and saw no little person. Not being able to hide her smile about it.

It was a girly smile, one would assume she was a nice girl with this smile. She just had to report to Salem, telling her that the shrinking dust worked to perfection.

Of course not including the fact that she took the victim to herself. Salem didn’t need to know about that.

This will help during the fall of beacon, but a part of her wants to use it beforehand. Have a little fun with some of the other students.

That annoying Ruby girl would be a prime target, as well as her own team. She can only imagine the fun there.
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214650-Cinders-Test-Subject