*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215235-Kaitlyns-Tree-Trunk-Humiliation
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing.Com · #2215235
A young woman planning to propose to her boyfriend gets herself stuck in a tight spot.
Twenty-five year old Kaitlyn Thompson was out walking with her boyfriend Richard when she spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'6,146 pounds,had long curly light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

The two had been dating for more than four and a half years and she was planning to propose.

As the two were finishing up eating,Richard put in her earphones to listen to his music while she was trying to figure what to say as she then suddenly tripped over a rock and watched in horror as the containing the ring flew out of her jacket pocket and was picked up by a bird,who flew into a rather small hole in the middle of a nearby tree trunk.

The young blond ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still the box was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the bird to return it to her.
She then realised that she would have to enter the tree trunk despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

Kaitlyn stuck her head inside the tree trunk and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out of the hole,giving anyone walking passed a great view of her lower half.
The young woman didn't find the bird but did find the box and put in her jacket pocket and also found a blue rose and put in her hair before trying to back out of the tree trunk but was surprised to find that she couldn't.

"You've got to be kidding me," said Kaitlyn as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to let her leave.
"This is ridiculous,I don't have time for this," said the young blond as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's no use,I can't believe I'm actually stuck," said Kaitlyn as she then heard her boyfriend ask, "Kaitlyn,what on earth are you doing in there."
The young woman lied and said that she was getting her phone before admitting, "I'm stuck could you please pull me out?"

" Of course,honey,I always told that phone would get you into trouble," said the young man as he grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength but still she just refused to budge a single inch.
"It's no good,you just won't budge," said Richard as he then ran off to get more help.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,Kaitlyn still didn't move a single inch as she suddenly heard the bird tweeting behind her and said, "Oh,it's you,you're no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

"Hey,stop pulling at my dress like that,it's my favourite one," said the young blond as she wiggled her rear end but still the bird refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.
Kaitlyn's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt were covered by light blue panties with tiny teddy bears on them.

"This is so humiliating," said the young woman as she then thought about how ridiculous her current predicament was and began laughing.

Richard soon returned with the two's close friend Rachel and her girlfriend Tanya as the three burst into laughter when they saw Kaitlyn's barely-covered behind sticking out of the tree trunk.
A chain was then formed behind the humiliated young blond as her boyfriend pulled her hips,Rachel pulled Richard's waist while Tanya pulled her girlfriend's waist.

"All right ladies,heave," said the young man as the three pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on poor Kaitlyn who said, "OW,I think I'm about to be yanked in half," as the bird began pulling at the front of her dress,causing her to be streched to her limit until finally,a POP sound was heard.

The young blond was pulled from the tree trunk,sending the four adults tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.
"Oh my god,I'm finally free," said Kaitlyn as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend before hugging her friends and thanked everyone for freeing her.
She then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before getting down on one knee and proposed to Richard.

He said yes as everyone then went to get something to eat to celebrate while laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.

© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215235-Kaitlyns-Tree-Trunk-Humiliation