*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215777-Akbar-and-Birbal-Story--Witness-of-Tree
by George
Rated: E · Article · Cultural · #2215777
I am George and I am passionate about writing the stories Akbar Birbal story for Kids
Roshan was in his last stop of life so he wanted to go on a pilgrimage. He had collected his entire lifetime income in one place. When he thought of going on a pilgrimage, he took out some of the Ashrafis and filled the remaining one thousand Ashrafis in a bag and said to his friend Dinanath, "Friends, this is my lifetime earnings.

Now I am going on pilgrimage. If I am not able to come within a year then you should spend them in some noble cause. " For a year, you have been one of my possessions. If I come, I will come and take it back. Dinanath said, "Don't worry, I will take care of you." You go on a pilgrimage comfortably without worrying.

Roshan went away after believing Dinanath. Seeing so much money, Dinanath changed his mind and decided to digest all those Ashrafis. A year later, when Roshan returned from the pilgrimage and went to take his money to Dinanath, Dinanath refused to give the money, and even refused to recognize Roshan, and insulted him and drove him away from the house.

Poor poor Roshan could not believe his friend's actions, but Roshan too did not give up and he pleaded for justice in Emperor Akbar's court to take his money from Dinanath.

Advertisement Now Dinanath was also summoned to the court but Dinanath was still refusing to recognize Roshan. Roshan had neither a witness nor any evidence to prove his point. To find out the truth, the king handed over the case to Birbal. Birbal questioned both of them again but Dinanath remained firm on his point.

Birbal asked Roshan to whom did you give your money to Dinanath. I just gave money under a mango tree and there was no witness. This means your witness is a mango tree. Go tell the mango tree to testify in your favor. If he does not agree, then pray for him but bring the tree for testimony. Only then you can get your money back. Poor Roshan went on murmuring. Trees can also testify well.

Dinanath and Birbal started waiting for the light in the palace itself. When some time passed, Birbal said, "By now Roshan must have reached the mango tree and begged for it." Then Dinanath said, "Roshan is an old man, he cannot reach there so soon, it will take him a long time because the way there is not even clear." Birbal calms down and starts waiting for Roshan

After a long time, Roshan came to the palace and said, "Maharaj, I pleaded with the tree a lot, but he remained the same. Now, tell me what should I do?" Birbal gave Roshan an assurance and said, "Don't you worry, Ped has gone to testify in your favor. Dinanath wondered, "When did the tree come?"

I have been sitting for this long. ” Birbal said, "Dinanath when I asked you that Roshan must have reached the tree, you immediately refused. It means that you were well aware of that place but you were lying. Now you directly tell about Ashurfis or I ask in my own way. Poor Dinanath accepted everything in fear. He apologized to Roshan and returned all his money.

Must-Know Famous story of Akbar and Birbal
https://roundworldstory.com/akbar-and-birbal-s-famous-story/
© Copyright 2020 George (george100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215777-Akbar-and-Birbal-Story--Witness-of-Tree