*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215781-Rosies-Amusement-Park-Disaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2215781
A young woman's decision to explore an abandoned amusement park gets her completely stuck.
Twenty-three year old Rosie Thompson was out driving when she decided to stop and stretch her legs and have her lunch.

The young woman was 5'5,144 pounds,had long curly dark blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a light blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pleated black skirt with black tights.

As she was finishing up eating,Rosie noticed an abandoned amusement park and went over to investigate and realised that it was the same one her mother had taken her to as a child.
After unsuccessfully trying to open the locked gate,the young blond climbed over the wall and after exploring for a bit,noticed her favourite attraction, the wall of mirrors.

She was then decided to discover that the entrance was a rather small square hole and knew she wouldn't fit but then decided to try anyway,putting her worries about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small hole and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.
Rosie placed her bag beside one of the walls and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out.

The young woman then tried to pull her lower half inside but it just refused to fit despite several minutes of pulling and wiggling.
"Well,I suppose I was less curvaceous all those years ago," said Rosie as she then found a red rose and put in her hair before trying to back out of the hole but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"Maybe this wasn't my smartest idea ever," said the young blond as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.
She then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her left foot against the wall outside for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was hit the realisation that she was in fact stuck.

"Oh,it's no use,I can't believe I'm actually stuck here," said Rosie as she then thought about calling her best friend Anna for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and after her calls for help alerted no one,realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,the young woman hadn't moved a single inch as she said, "I always knew my love of biscuits and sweets would come back to haunt me," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a dog barking and said, "Oh,you're just a dog,you're absolutely no help."
Insulted by her remark,the dog then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,you naught dog,I literally just bought it yesterday," said Rosie as she wiggled her rear end but still the dog refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.
The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt were covered by pink panties with tiny cupcakes on them.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life," said Rosie as she then saw herself in one of the mirrors and began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.
The young woman's best friend Anna,a thin brunette was walking along when she noticed Rosie's car parked by the side of the road and decided to check the amusement park and after squeezing through the bars of the fence,burst into laughter when she saw her best friend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the hall of mirrors and went over to have a closer look.

"I see London,I see France,I see Rosie's underpants," said the young brunette as she then asked, "Rosie,how the hell did you even end in this situation?"
The humiliated young blond then explained the entire situation before her best friend replied, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry,I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the ground.

"It's no good,you just won't budge," said the exhausted Anna as she then grabbed her best friend's phone and called Rosie's husband Max and the two's close friend Lucy as the two quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's predicament.

A chain was then formed behind the humiliated Rosie as Anna pulled her best friend's hips,Max pulled Anna's waist while Lucy pulled Max's belt.
"All right everyone,pull," said the young brunette as everyone pulled and pulled with all their strength on poor Rosie,who said, "OW,this really hurts,I'm being pulled in two," as the dog then grabbed onto the hem of Lucy's dress as the epic tug of war continued until a POP sound was heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the attraction at last,sending the four adults tumbling backwards into a heap on the ground as the dog looked on.
"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally free," said Rosie as she hugged and kissed her husband before hugging everyone else including the dog,who licked her face before thanking everyone for pulling her out.

She then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went to have something to eat after all their efforts.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215781-Rosies-Amusement-Park-Disaster