*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216248-Rockdude2s-Unfinished-Fetish-Works-pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Other · Adult · #2216248
A series of GC works that I have not finished, nor have any foreseeable intent to finish.
Chapter 4 In which Twilight heads to Carousel Boutique
With Pinkie Pie in her diaper and her friends currently residing in her stomach, Twilight was the only pony who kept silent. Pinkie Pie was jumping around at random in the diaper, feeling the soft fabric of the diaper on her soft pink coat. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's voices were both muffled by Twilight's gelatinous stomach walls, asking each an assortment of different questions.
Still, Twilight herself had an important question she had to answer.
How was she going to swallow Rarity whole?
She knew there were going to be two problems with trying to swallow down Rarity.
The first and obvious problem was her germaphobic attitude. Twilight knew that Rarity was too posh and too clean to even want to be eaten alive. Any attempts of doing so would cause Rarity to resist  being eaten. But then, Twilight remembered when nopony ever struggled to get themselves free from her mouth because there was barely anything they could do to resist. Therefore, to solve this problem, Twilight concluded she would have to be stealthy about this job.
The second problem was what would happen IF Rarity happened to resist being eaten, while she was being eaten. Rarity's horn always presented itself to danger, whether it was either a helium-filled balloon or somepony's flesh. If Rarity happened to struggle while she was inside Twilight's mouth, then her horn would cause a choking hazard, piercing her esophagus like a spear and would remain stuck until the puncture would cause Twilight to roll over and...
Twilight shook her head, dissolving those awful images away from her head.
She rubbed her head with her hoof and began to formulate her ideas of how to catch Rarity in her mouth with stealth. A room shrouded in darkness was a great boon for ponies to sneak around, but Twilight also needed a flat surface for her to perform her plan perfectly. In her head, Twilight listed all of the rooms in the Carousel Boutique that had little or no lighting but had enough space to fit two or more ponies. All she came up with was a closet, the bathroom and the basement which Rarity declared to be off-limits to guests only. So the basement was the first option to toss away.
Twilight evaluated all of the rooms with a flat surface. The closet was good enough to fit a few ponies inside, but never contained any flat surface to help swallow down Rarity. That just left the bathroom. Of course, Twilight had never went into Rarity's bathroom in all the time she visited her in the boutique, but this was an opportune moment for her to inspect the bathroom. Get a better idea of how to go about this.
Her conclusion was finally made as soon as Twilight made into the Carousel Boutique, Ponyville's premiere dress shop and dress-making shop. The front door stood still, as if it had a note stuck to it, telling anypony they could enter. As Twilight went inside the boutique, she spotted Rarity in the back of the room, finishing up with a dress she made for the past couple of hours.
"Hi, Rarity."
Rarity quickly turned around to face her fellow unicorn friend, also not seeing her bulging stomach or  her fluffy white diaper. "Oh, good morning, Twilight. To what do I owe this pleasure of this unexpected visit?"
"Nothing much, Rarity. I just came by to see how you've been doing these past few days," Twilight lied, her face shown insecurity.
"Oh, I've been doing marvelous, Twilight. Simply marvelous," Rarity declared. "Why, Sweetie Belle is off today crusading with her friends and I've been experimenting on dresses with designs from the earlier recorded dresses from the early Prench-era. Mmm-hmm-hmm, I can already taste the success in reviving these splendid designs, can't you?"
"I sure can," Twilight replied. "Hey, is it okay if I can use for bathroom for a quick moment?"
"But of course. The bathroom is upstairs, third door to the right."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome, darling."
Twilight turned and trotted up to Rarity's bathroom, third door on the right as she said. She inspected the bathroom, seeing the only flat surfaces in the room were the floor and a marble sink, big enough for a pony to lay on. Perched above the marble stone sink was a mirror, a door that opened to reveal a medicinal cabinet, which was locked to prevent Sweetie Belle from getting her little hooves on of some pills and medication.
Perfect.
Twilight recalled hearing about Rarity keeping her face cream and her blemish cream behind the mirror. If Twilight could lure her posh friend up to the bathroom to gain access to the cabinet, she could bump the lights and devour Rarity before she would even know what was going on. With a nod, both reluctantly but also ready, Twilight trotted downstairs. There, she saw Rarity add in the finishing touches to her dress, beaming with self-pride.
Twilight cleared her throat as quietly as a mouse and she went on to ask. "Hey, Rarity? I have this little zit on my cheek and it's really starting to bother me. Is there any way I could get that facial cream of yours?"
Rarity turned with a shrill gasp. "You have a blemish!? On your delicate face and beautiful face!?" she screamed, narrowing her eyes. "Oooooh... I refuse to let such an evil act of nature corrupt my friend's visage! Come, Twilight, let us rid the evils of pubescent blemishes from your face forever!"
Rarity raced past Twilight, still not seeing her drastic change in weight and in her diapers and galloped upstairs. Twilight followed suit into the bathroom, watching as Rarity tried to pick the lock to her medicine cabinet slash mirror. Backing up gently to the light switch, Twilight turned the light switch with her tail, making it look as if she did it by mistake. With a click! of the switch, the room became pitch black.
A perfect opportunity to devour Rarity.
"AAAH! Twilight!"
"Oops. Sorry, Rarity," Twilight apologized slyly. "I'll have them back on right now."
"I hope you do," Rarity replied. "I can't pick this lock if I can't anythi-MMPH!!"
Rarity's voice was muffled by the fleshy walls of Twilight's gaping maw stuffing the unicorn's head in. Using a night vision spell and tilting her head at a downwards angle using the sink, Twilight engulfed Rarity's head in her mouth, especially careful because of her horn attached to her forehead. Rarity tried to wriggle and squirm her way out of Twilight's maw, but was helpless to do so as her front hooves were pulled into the mouth as well.
Twilight carefully swallowed Rarity inch by inch, a bulge slowly traveling down her esophagus and into her overstuffed stomach. Rarity's tail was tricky to swallow at first due to it being expertly curled and all. As soon as the tail reached past Twilight's lips, the unicorn tiled her head, dropping her alabaster friend into her stomach, therefore expanding the stomach yet again. She turned off her silencing spell inside of her stomach and listened in on everypony's reaction.
"Rarity!? Ugh, not you too!" Rainbow Dash yelled inside the "egghead's" stomach.
"Oh, hello, Rarity. Did Twilight convince you to be eaten also?" Fluttershy asked wondrously.
At first, Rarity said nothing.
Then she began to whimper, traumatized by what she had just experienced first hoof. She experienced what it was like, being a small little animal stuffed down the belly of a teenage dragon. "Did... did... did Twilight just... eat me?" Rarity whimpered.
"Yep. She did," Rainbow Dash answered flatly.
"Isn't this lovely?" Fluttershy asked. "It's like getting a cramped, humid but warm ride with somepony else. Nature is so fascinating that way."
Rarity gasped, her eye twitching with shock as she slumped against the undulating walls of Twilight's stomach. "I was eaten by Twilight," she ranted to herself. "Twilight just ate me alive! Oh, my heavens, this is just so unsanitary! Of all the worst possible things to happen, this has got to be... THE! WORST! POSSIBLE!! THING!!"
Twilight rolled her eyes and smugly smiled, turning the silencing spell inside of her stomach walls again. With her belly jiggling like a plate of gelatin, Twilight trotted downstairs, turning off all of the lights in the boutique and locking the door behind her as she left. She knew that her friends would have a load of questions for her later, but that didn't matter now, since she wa on her way to Sweet Apple Acres.
The last of her friends she would have to consume was Applejack.
After Twilight would eat her, then they would have to wait until they were all fit snug, cozy (and quite possibly, smelly) inside of her diaper. As she trotted down the streets of Ponyville, held down by the increasing mass in her stomach, Twilight wondered about that strange sensation she felt when she was devouring Rarity.
It wasn't like the times when Rainbow Dash unwillingly became her first meal or when Fluttershy volunteered to be eaten. No, this was like she was enjoying this sort of thing for herself. It was like a pleasurable sensation, feeling a full-grown pony slide down her throat with not so much as the gentlest of ease, but arguably the most pleasurable.
Was that so wrong for her to even think about it like that?
Did she even enjoying swallowing a pony alive?
Twilight would know in the near future.
Chapter 5 In which Twilight Visits her last friend

Twilight's silencing spell prevented her from listening in on her friends residing inside of her stomach. The spell, however, didn't prevent Twilight from feeling Rarity's frantic panicking, her jabs and kicks reduced to nothing but little rabbit-punches massaging her stomach walls.
Rarity's fear of filth and germs skyrocketed the minute Twilight left the Carousel Boutique, just minutes after the latter unicorn inserted her whole body inside of her mouth and into her belly.
Now the posh unicorn was beginning to freak out from her fleshy surroundings, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy keeping themselves a few feet away from her violent resistance against being digested. They've seen Rarity freak out over forgetting a picnic food or getting grass stains on her hooves, but this time was real. She had as much of a good reason as Rainbow Dash to be afraid of staying inside the stomach of Twilight Sparkle.

"WHY, TWILIGHT!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME!?" Rarity yelled to the closed sphincter of the digestive sac. "I THOUGHT WE WERE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!! I TRY TO GET YOU A FACIAL CREAM TO SAVE FROM YOUR OUTBREAK AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!?! SO WHY THE BUCK DID YOU HAVE TO SUBJECT TO A CRUEL FATE!?! WHY!?! WHY!?! WHY-HI-HI-HIIII!?!"
Rarity finally broke down crying, covering her face in her hooves. Fluttershy reached over and pulled Rarity in for a gentle embrace, giving her the much needed comfort inside the cramped, squishy prison. After a moment of crying, blubbering and sobbing, Rarity eventually became calm, reclaiming some of her strength inside of Fluttershy's grasp to the point where she would calmly speak without an impulsive rise in her volume.
"I... I don't understand..." Rarity said, gasping in between breaths. "I don't understand... why would Twilight do such a horrendous thing to us all? Surely, she knows what would happen when food is swallowed by somepony, doesn't she?"
"That egghead probably had the same idea too," Rainbow Dash retorted. "But we'd better get some good damn answers from her or Pinkie Pie. The only time we have left to ask is when she swallows Applejack whole."
"Pinkie Pie?" Rarity replied. "Are you saying that Pinkie Pie is here too?"
"No, I'm saying that Pinkie Pie is with her, not in here," said Rainbow. "And she's the one who gave Twilight the idea of swallowing us whole just for her own pleasure. When I get out of here, I'm gonna buck her into next Tuesday."
Rainbow Dash banged her hooves together with a menacing gleam in her eyes. Rarity turned to Fluttershy, feeling a new wave of anxiety come in to her. "Fluttershy, did she... did she say when we get out of Twilight's stomach?" she asked for clarification. "As in, going out the natural way in a matter of hours!?"
Fluttershy shrunk back and "eeped." "Umm, I believe that's what she's saying."
Rarity sat on the stomach floor, her left eye twitching uncontrollably and chuckling nervously. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy backed away into the stomach walls, knowing where the silence was going. Suddenly, Rarity screeched, thrashing her head and hooves in panic, trying in vain to get Twilight to throw them up. It was a better option to head back up through where they came from they where they were going next.
"TWILIGHT!! FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, PLEASE LET US OUT!!" Rarity yelled. "I DON'T WANT TO BE TURNED INTO POO FOR YOU!! I'M TOO YOUNG AND TOO PRETTY TO BE EXPELLED FROM YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM!! PLEASE, LET US OUT!! TWIIILIIIIIGHT!"
----
Twilight could feel Rarity thrashing around in her stomach again. It was strange but pleasurable feeling, ponies moving around in her tummy, giving her interior a little massage with her quick jabs with her hooves. At the same time, she felt something else as she approached the border to Sweet Apple Acres.
Worry.
She felt herself worried about her friends, once she's eaten Applejack, the last of the mares she planned to swallow whole. Once she's eaten her, then how would her friends survive in her cramped, bloated stomach for over seven hours? She certainly hoped they wouldn't be digested in the process. What else wasn't Pinkie Pie telling her?
As she pondered about her worries and fears, Twilight found herself walking on a dirt path, leading up to a never-ending orchard, filled with a field apple trees that stretched on as far as the eye could see. One of those trees shook, and red apples came falling down to the ground. That was a dead giveaway that Applejack was nearby.
Twilight sighed. "This is it," she told herself. "You've eaten three mares in one hour, and I'm sure you can do the same now. Now go for it."
Before Twilight could actually go for it, she strategized how she would eat Applejack. The farm pony had the strongest hind hooves in all of Equestria, so if she went for her headfirst, then her hooves would easily knock out all of her frontal teeth with one blow. The only solution is to put a temporary freezing spell on her, which she would have to set for ten whole minutes. She ate her friends within five minutes, but Twilight set her spell for ten just to be on the safe side.
Putting on an innocent face, Twilight approached Applejack, who just bucked another apple tree, letting all of its fruit fall down into the baskets. Wiping her brow, Applejack turned to see Twilight walking up into her view.

"Well, howdy there, Twilight," she said in a Southern accent. "How are y'all doin' today?"
"Fine," Twilight said. "Just fine. I just came by to see how you've been doing with your applebucking."

"Well..." Applejack reeled her hind hooves and slammed them into another tree, the apples falling down into the baskets. "Big Macintosh is dealin' with the apple trees in the northern part of the orchard and Apple Bloom is off crusadin' with her friends. So, Ah'm here doin' the southern orchard by mahself an', Ah hate ta admit this, Ah'm startin' ta exhausted. Mah dogs are barkin'."
"Well, why don't you kick your hooves up and relax for a bit?" Twilight asked.
"Thank ya kindly fer that offer, Twi, but Ah have ta get this done by the end of tomorrow. The sooner Ah get this done, the better it is fer me ta relax."
"Here," Twilight said, lighting her horn. "Let me help you out."
Twilight's horn flashed a bright light, and Applejack was frozen in place, her position ready to buck the apple tree behind her. Twilight could hear grunting come from the farm pony, the sounds of struggling to move her muscles with every attempt to do so failed.
"Kwahlah!?" Applejack screamed, her mouth frozen open when she gasped to reel her hind hooves in to her. "Wha ing carngahun ah ya gooin'!?"
"Sorry, Applejack," Twilight said, grabbing her friend's head with her hooves. "But I have to do this." With that said, Twilight opened her mouth wide, Applejack's pupils shrinking down in shock by what she was attempting to do next.
"Kwahlah!! Gno, waik!"
It was too late. Applejack's hooves were already firmly and gently inserted into her mouth, her head submerged next into her extended maw. As Twilight deduced, the farm pony tasted of sweet apples with a hint of cinnamon, almost like Granny Smith's famous apple pie she very much enjoyed making. Slowly and steadily, Twilight consumed the apple-flavored pony's body, pulling her hind hooves in, slurping up her blonde tail. With a final gulp, Twilight sent her honest friend into the pit of her stomach.
Twilight removed the soundproof barrier from around her stomach walls, and listened in on the scene unfold inside of her stomach.
"AJ!? Don't tell me she got you too!?" Rainbow Dash shouted.
"Hrangow Gahh!? Ih hack hoo!?" Applejack shouted.
"Not just me. Say hello to everypony else in here."
"Oh, hello Applejack. How are you doing today?"
"Good heavens, Applejack, what on Earth happened to you!? Did Twilight do this to you!?"
"Hruckerhy? Hrarickey?" Applejack deduced. "Hwah ih going ong hereh!?"
"Same thing that happened to you," Rainbow Dash deadpanned. "We've been stuck in here for over an hour now and Rarity's already getting a bad case of cabin fever."
"Hey!" Rarity yelped.
"Ho hwy gig Kwahlah..."
Suddenly, a flash of light lit inside of Twilight's stomach. In a split second, Applejack's petrified nerves came back to movement, even her mouth came to move like the rest of the body. Of course, the side effects of being paralyzed and cramped was that the reflexes came back at a kicking, jolting movement, like Applejack when her hind hooves kicked Twilight's stomach walls. The walls acted like a springboard, deflecting the kick and launching her into her friends, which made a jiggling motion on the outside of their prison. When the movement stopped, the mars were all piled up in a bunch, Applejack the one being at the top of that crumpled pile.
"Oops. Sorry about that, y'all," Applejack apologized.
"Don't be, darling," Rarity said flatly. "You just needed to stretch your legs is all."
"Right. So why would Twilight want ta swallow us, her own friends, like one of Granny Smiths jumbo-sized apple cobblers?" Applejack asked. "Isn't this too disgusting, even fer her?"
"Yeah, but this wasn't Twilight's idea to eat us whole," Rainbow Dash explained. "This was all of Pinkie Pie's idea. We know she's with Twilight somewhere, but we just need to know where she is and why she would want us all gathered around in here."
"Ah hope it's nothin' too gruesome," Applejack said. "If Ah don't get back to mah farm by tonight, Granny Smith is gonna chew me out like a Timberwolf."
Hearing enough of the conversation, Twilight turned on her soundproof spell and switched on her telepathy spell, hoping to establish mental contact with Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie, can you here me?" she asked through her thoughts.
"Loud and clear, Skipper! What's going on, mi poni?"
"I've just got done eating Applejack. How much time do I have left?"
"About seven hours and thirty minutes."
"That's a long time to wait. Is there anything we could do to pass the time?"
"Well, what do you have in mind?"
"Well, I was thinking about reading a book, but I'm not sure if I can lay on my stomach. Is there a place where I can lay down?"
"Ooh! Ooh! How about my room in Sugarcube Corner! It's comfy, snuggly and Gummy hasn't seen you in forever!"
"That's true, but why would you want me to go to your room?"
"That's easy! I've got a party set up there, and you're all invited!"
"Really?"
"Yeppers!"
Twilight sighed. There was no denying that Pinkie went through all this trouble just to set up a party for all six of them, even if it meant coming out painfully through the other end. 
"Alright, Pinkie. If this is what you've planned for all of us, then I'll go to your room."

"Yay! I knew you would understand!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed through mental conversation. "But first, I'll have to take a little nappy-wappy. This place is so comfy and cozy, it reminds me of one giant pillow."
Twilight felt something fuzzy and soft nuzzle her flank, particularly, Pinkie Pie nestling in her diaper. Twilight turned to the outskirts of Ponyville, heading back to Sugarcube Corner to lay off the extra weight held in her stomach. She, like her friends, wondered how they got themselves into their current predicament, though Fluttershy didn't count because she always wanted to explore the insides of a pony. In seven and a half hours, Twilight would have three angry mares to answer to, most likely about why she let Pinkie Pie swallow them like some snake.
Twilight would soon find out as she arrived at Sugarcube Corner
Chapter 6 Twilight goes to take a nap


Twilight reluctantly made her way to Sugarcube Corner, four of her friends now a big bulge in her stomach and Pinkie Pie the only passenger in her diaper. As she approached the front door, Twilight felt herself plagued with lingering questions, her friends slumping in her stomach having questions of their own. Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy huddled close together as they felt the floor of the unicorn's stomach slowly secret the digestive fluid, their coat starting to tingle at the liquid.
Sighing nervously, Twilight finally arrived at Sugarcube Corner. She went inside and trotted up the stairs, where she turned and climbed up another flight of stairs leading up all the way to Pinkie Pie's spacious (and festively decorated, I might add) room. A lone bed sat in the back of the room, begging for Twilight and her owner to lie down and settle her surprisingly bloated stomach.
Twilight cleared her throat and switched off her silencing spell around her stomach. "Girls? Can you hear me alright?"
"We can hear you fine, Twilight," Rainbow Dash grumbled. "It's not like we can't hear you through your own stomach."
Twilight sighed. "Listen, girls, I know you're all angry at me for eating you... well, except for Fluttershy that is... but I have a perfectly logical explaination for putting you through all of this."
"We're listenin'," Applejack replied flatly.
"Well, it started off this morning before Pinkie Pie came over early," Twilight began. "Spike was away in Canterlot for royal business. I was about to enjoy my alone time in a diaper and..."
"Now hold up a sec! Y'all wear a diaper while yer jus' about a twenty-year-old unicorn mare who was taught under Princess Celestia!?" Applejack interjected.
"I do, Applejack. It's sort of my guilty pleasure," Twilight admitted, shades of vermillion blushing on her face. "Anyway, I was about to enjoy a diaper to myself when Pinkie Pie suddenly barged in and figured out my little secret. She wouldn't stop asking me if she wanted a diaper, so I let her in as I was putting it on and she's... fitting quite snuggly, actually."
"Well, why didn't you just take it off and slap it on her?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Because these diapers were designed so that they wouldn't be taken off for a long time. This brand of diapers I buy, however, were also designed to prevent any noise from traveling in or out of the fabric. I had to put up a telepathy spell with her so we would communicate. She was the one who taught me how to swallow you all whole without any of us getting hurt and--"
"Now hold on!!" Rarity screeched. "Pinkie Pie is with you even as we speak and you can put up a telepathy spell so you would communicate with her better!?"
"Uhhh..."
"Put it up!! Put the telepathy spell up this instant!!" Rarity yelled, thrashing inside of Twilight's stomach. "I have a few choice words for our so-called 'dear friend!!'"
"Alright, well..." Twilight lit her horn once more, establishing a mental telepathic link between her and Pinkie Pie again. This time, Twilight added in her friends in the mix and tested the connection like it was testing a microphone. "Hello? Hellloooo? Pinkie Pie, are you there?"
Twilight felt her diaper shift a little. Pinkie Pie was turning in her sleep, waken up by the unicorn's mental linking. "Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwn. Hello, Twilight. Are we home yet? Did you bring the girls over to my room yet?"

-----------------------(the rest wrote from memory)--------------
"Listen Pinkie the girls want to talk NOW!"
"Hey girls what I wanted to experiment something Lyra and Bon Bon experimented with"
Twilight Inquired "by the way how do you known about this"
"Bon Bon is one of the regulars here at sugarcube corner."
"Darling, such things aren't normal to speak of in front of everypony"
"I know, silly It near closing time I was cleaning out the bathroom and"
"Snooping darling? that's the worst" Rarity interjected!
I suppose I couldn't see their neck
MAAAAAAAAAAYBE there was a necklace MAAAAAAAYBE there wasn't.
"PINKIE you blindly experimented without considering other's feelings" Twilights stomach began to gurgle.
"uh sugarcube is everything fine"

         
Chapter 7 Compressed

          Suddenly Twilights stomach acids started to raise breaking down her friends into nutrients. In a panic Something in her stomach turned off the telepathic spell severing all contact with her friends.
"Sorry but my body needs some rest" Twilight said reluctantly making her way to Pinkie's room.
A few hours later Twilight's digestion system started lurching. "uh Pinkie..." she whispered "I think I need to find a toilet or private something to help me" (author note: while experimenting with AB:DL for the first few times of using diapers I've sat on a toilet to use them)
"Why not sit on a urinal? I've always wanted to know what experimenting with something like that feels like."
"No Pinkie..." Twilight said breathing heavily from her cold sweat
Pinkie began to attempt to say something
"No sink either, one of your experiments has been quite enough."
Twilight habitually made her way to a private bathroom and locked the door. Ready to push her long digested friends long digested down and out of her body. Pinkie, from the diaper's center, could feel the thickness of Twilights Thickened butt decent upon her the ass cheeks spread ready to muddy the soft cloth below. "it's.....coming" pinkie whispered in nervous glee."
Twilight, pushing with all her might was feeling cramping up. Vains were popping when suddenly..."brrt" Twilight's first fart came out. "'scuse me" ..."PPRRRPRRRRTTTRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT" sang her ass "UGH come out...it's just a diaper"

"pee- you stink twilight" Pinkie began to sputter"
after a few more rounds of farts from Twilight and coughs from Pinkie Twilight finally felt herself loosening up.Finally she felt a single microscopic turd escape from her behind"
"Come on Twilight you can do better!" Pinkie cheer from inside the diaper inside the toilet"
With that encouragement Twilight let loose her biggest, loudest and largest fart in fact, she thought. "this was the biggest one ever" she noted as the walls rattled and the hardened snake began to escape her ass. Coiling and circling around Pinkie the turd firmly began to claim it's rightful territory.
"Woah" Pinkie began to cry tear of joy "it's beautiful" she began to sniffle "it does smell though..but it looks cool." she noted as the beast started making it way onto her body folding first towards her hooves quickly she began to dodge...but

Twilight could feel the pain began to escape her faster and faster her ass pushing harder and harder as the turd that was once most of her friends claimer to fill the diaper's center.
Shaking with glee Pinkie was able to take a gas mask out of her mane. Somehow She was able to get it on the waste eventually claimed Pinkie's back hooves. Then her tail, and finally as it started to cover her body Pinkie knew her head was next. As luck would have it the mask protected her face.
Twilight felt the weight of the diaper press down closer to the toilet's bottom. Finishing with the snake. and feeing the internal shit now softer she began to partially stand up to make room in the diaper. Her stomach at the point felt some relief, but, she still had some more to go. With a series of logs helping to fill in the corners of the diaper Twilight sighed with relief "might as well pee as well" she said as she also pushing her urine into the diaper. Eventually both the logs and urine were done. Finally she finished off her needed relief with both a few farts and some smaller pieces of shit. Wanting to make sure she was done she sat all the way down again. Those few minutes were spent breathing and catching her breath from the mighty feat she accomplished and pondering what to do with the diaper, could she somehow revive her friends or were they long gone? Eventually she decided that she had to at least bring the diaper home for her own eyes (and nose) at least.



Pinkie's First Diaper

         About one month ago Princess Twilight announced to the world that she was pregnant with          her husband, Flash Sentry's, foal. Pinkie, one week ago, began to plan for a party to congratulate Twilight for being pregnant for a whole month. Pinkie, known for her parties, was aware that all eyes were to be focused on that foal when it was finally born. She needed to throw, as she called it, "the bestest party ever." Each month she will throw a bigger and better party until, on the day when that foal is born, she will throw the biggest party. Her first party will include a few of Twilight's closest friends as well as a small gathering of locals from around Ponyville.
         Pinkie had begun to set up the party, tossing streamers here and there, too and fro. Balloons in many colours were blown, some of them were hues of blue, some hues of red, some hues of yellow, some hues of purple, some hues of orange, and some hues of green. Confetti was blasted in this corner and that corner, on the ceiling and on the floor.
          A table was lain with cupcakes, muffins, chips, and sandwiches. Some cupcakes were chocolate, some were vanila. some even had several strange and new fruit flavours, one had bacon flavour and some were even made using coffee cake. Some of the sandwiches had a lot of vegetables, some with meat, and others were just peanut butter and jelly.
         "I better sample these before Cheese arrives with the pizzas." Pinkie then began to sample each and then proceeded to pour the perfect amount of lemon into a pitcher of water balancing it out with an absolutely splendid amount of sugar. The juice from the lemon that was remaining was mixed with juice from oranges, A pineapple had it's juice extracted and implemented into the mixture. Berries were ground into a juicy pulp and blended well into the mixture. Pinkie stirred the blend, took a long sip, and gave a hum of approval.
         Cheese Sandwich, the cheese coloured stallion with a wild brown mane similar to Pinkie's, arrived with over 19 extra-large pizzas. six were cheese, another six were pepperoni, six were vegatable and the last one was a special pizza exclusively for Twilight and Flash Sentry. The rare, but extremely sought after, bacon and pineapple pizza.
         "Some green madam obsessed with 'hands' needs me to deliver some pizzas that her and another require. I will be back in about an hour."
         "Thanks for the pizzas, Cheesy. My Friends will love these along with all the pastries," exclaimed Pinkie before realising she needed to excuse herself to make a visit to the bathroom, "Alright, I'll see you soon, do be quick, but not too quick, I still have to visit my...personal bakery."
         Quickly, she ran to the bathroom as Cheese walked out of the building. She sat down and attempted to begin the process of using the toilet. She pushed and strained, unable to make use of the public-made, wood-seated, and porcelain-based toilet. "Golly, this toilet is making it a tad difficult to go." She continued the attempt but couldn't go.
         "Golly-gee it felt like I just had those 19 extra larges, although I heard vegetable pizza is good for the digestive process, however the cheese outways the vegetables. I once remembered Cheese Sandwich taking that many pizzas home; although they were all cheese, just like his name. He had pizza all day for several days in a row. He didn't have this sort of blockage since then, but had enough to write a song about it. Gee, I never would have guessed I'd mirror his struggle, I am in a bathroom straining and straining it feels like constipation and I need my bowels evacuated."
         She gave up the struggle and began to pace. talking to herself."Oh I don't want to get behind on the party planning, yet I really need my bowels evacuated." She noticed something curious stored in a cabinet below the sink. "Ooooooor, I could have been feeling down but, I found something that could potentially help me." Her curiosity and need for something to help was growing more and more as she took pace around the toilet and sink. Her curiosity peaked upon hearing her hum of a song that Cheese always sang while in the bathroom doing his 'removal'. Pinkie thought: "It sure is 'A complicated Song' just like it's name."
         She took a look and saw the sought-after prize and hopefully help was a pack of diapers. Curious Pinkie thought "hey, the twins I babysit wear these and I'm all alone. I'm curious what it feels like to wear one." Pinkie looked in the pack and saw an extremely absorbent and puffy pink one with cyan tapes on the side. Slipping it on she exclaimed, "Oh my Celestia! Wearing these means I can party longer. Not only that, but I don't have to worry about getting behind, hehehe, with this party setup. However what will my friends think? I know this is unusual, yet I want to party for as long a possible without having to worry about the potential constipation. What if we wore something in the party?"
         Thinking for a while Pinkie remembered that her friends had dresses that they could wear but would it be enough? That won't do for this party, it's quite casual. I could picture Flash Sentry sitting next to Twilight wearing one. I know he is such a klutz. One day he spilt an entire glass of hot chocolate on Twilight. What if he needs something to prevent another accident... Focus on the moment Pinkie, How can I convince my friends to accept this? I'll need help for this. I know Cheese Sandwich used flatulence in public, at one point. Luckily he was in the forest. His poop was on the floor of the forest. I wonder how he was able to convince ponies it wasn't him. (oops I farted again by weird al) I think I remember something about depends, but that could have been another pony."
         Pinkie was in thought for a few more seconds. "I should totally have that weird, allllll... Cheese Sandwhich help me. He knows a thing or two about "complicated situations where he just keeps farting again. Surely he knows something about these normalizing diaper wearing. I do hope he gets back soon it's been an hour and I still have much to do, we still need to sample food, more banners, we need to pick out several games to play. Oh, I do so love the feel of these diapers but need his help in making it so I can maximize the amount of partying I can do."




© Copyright 2020 Rockdude2 (megadude3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216248-Rockdude2s-Unfinished-Fetish-Works-pt-2