*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216310-2020-Atlanta-Braves-Preview
Rated: E · Article · Sports · #2216310
Here is a breakdown of what to expect from the Braves this upcoming season
The Atlanta Braves have a young nucleus of starting position players in Ronald Acuna Jr. and Ozzie Albies. Add First Baseman Freddie Freeman to the mix, and you have three guys who can easily surpass hitting 30 plus homers and 100 batted in.

Expect Acuna Jr. and Albies to do the majority of the production and stay on the basepaths. Acuna Jr. hit 41 home runs last season. That alone is enough to suggest both the young budding superstar and this ever stacked Atlanta Braves squad is going places for sure.

The Braves picked up heavy hitting Outfielder Marcell Ozuna from the St. Louis Cardinals this offseason. If Ozuna finds some BABIP luck and hits for average, all opposing teams are in trouble. This team is only lacking in starting pitching, but offense wins games too and will overcompensate and make up for what the Braves are lacking in hurlers.

To put things in perspective, the Braves have stars at nearly every position. Expect a 103-59 finish atop the NL East, and a World Series victory to put the cherry on top of the sundae. This team is indeed built to contend for years to come.
© Copyright 2020 Angelina Heather Rizzo (angierizzo365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216310-2020-Atlanta-Braves-Preview