*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216756-When
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2216756
Very short story
When he took his shoes off, he felt at home. What was going on in his mind no one knew, but surely he was looking for a place like home, warm and homey.

His memories were actively feeding his mind; even curtains did their job by reminding him that long ago he was raised in the house just like this one.

And now, what we’ve got now? We have heart beating faster than usual, we’ve a feeling that everything is against us, and we’ve pain mixed with emptiness, inside and out.

He thinks that something is very wrong whit this world and therefore he didn’t succeed in his life.

Anyway, the guy is here to robe the place, he need’s some cash. He is somewhere between the homeless and the thief. He always takes his shoes off. May be that way he feels at home for a short time?

When you’ve nothing to loose and from every possible scenario you’ll gain at least a free food, you afraid of nothing. Even if the owner with shotgun shoots at you, you are the winner.

His teacher was the life itself but he was a very bad student, therefore cruelty and aggression did marry him twice. Everything he knew from his family or from his church as a chorale boy was totally wrong for the street. The hood killed him few times but he is still there. The system killed him nine times but he is still around. They took his time and his freedom, his health and his free mind, his blood was replaced with something else.

Well, the system is fighting him but instead of him the whole human nature fights back powered by the memory of our genes.
© Copyright 2020 Chained (sschained at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216756-When