*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216804-The-Enormous-Lillian
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2216804
A middle-aged woman gets herself stuck and needs help from her family, best friend and dog
Thirty-eight year old Lillian Thompson was walking through her living room one afternoon when she accidentally tripped over her husband's dirty clothes and watched in her phone flew out of her jacket pocket and into a rather small vent in the wall.

The middle-aged woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had cute short light blond hair and green eyes.

Her medium-sized breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a black sweater with a pink hoodie over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a dark blue knee length skirt with black tights.

Lillian said, "I can't believe it, I've told more then five hundred times to put his dirty washing in the basket, this is the last time I'm doing it for you," as put the dirty washing in the washing basket tyen cursed her clumsiness and quickly ran over to the vent in the wall and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach.

"I wish Sharon was home because she could go in there and get my phone but I'm going to have to do it myself, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I can fit in there," said the middle-aged blond as she decided to enter the vent in the wall to retrieve her phone and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Lillian quickly stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

The middle-aged woman found her phone and put in her hoodie pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken before jokingly wiggling her behind and said to herself, "I must look so ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the vent but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here wasn't my smartest idea ever, especially after that big and second peice of chocolate sponge cake," said Lillian as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated middle-aged blond said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the living wall for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Lillian said, "It's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate, Tom, could you please come in here and help me," as she called out her husband and couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her.

The middle-aged man ran into the room and burst into laughter when he saw his wife's behind sticking out of the vent and after her explanation said, "I apologise for not putting my washing away, don't worry honey, I'll pull you out," as he then quickly grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

The middle-aged woman said, "OW, OW, Tom, that hurts, please put your back into it because I'm not moving," as Tom suddenly lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The middle-aged man said, "Oh, it's just no good honey, you just won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as he began laughing after realising that he had accidentally pulled down her jeans, exposing her bubble butt were covered by her favourite pair of white panties with tiny puppies on them.

Lillian joked, "Tom, at least wait until I'm stuck and we're in the bedroom before you start taking off my clothes, please pull my jeans back up," which her husband quickly did after taking a picture of her barely-covered backside and commenting on the great view and the cuteness of her underwear.

Tom said, "I think we need help honey, I'll be back in a minute," as he quickly went next door and returned with the couple's next door neighbour Anna, a slightly less curvaceous young brunette who burst into laughter when she saw the situation.

The young brunette said, "Lillian, what are we going to do with you, I think this all comes from eating too much," as she jokingly smacked the middle-aged blond's bubble butt.

Lillian quickly replied, "Hey, leave my big butt alone, it's very sensitive and this actually all comes from not having vents big enough for curvaceous women like me."

Her husband said, "All right, you two, you can finish joking around later but let's get Lillian out of there," as he quickly grabbed onto his wife's hips while Anna pulled his waist as the two pulled and pulled with all their strength but unfortunately, it was just no good, the middle-aged woman just wouldn't move a single inch.

Anna said, "Wow Lillian, this is definitely an extremely tight spot you've gotten yourself into, I'm not sure how we're going to get you out of there," as the front door suddenly opened and closed as Tom and Lillian's teenage children Michael and Sharon suddenly returned home and began laughing when they heard their mother's situation but were more than happy to help pull.

Sharon then grabbed onto her brother's t-shirt, Michael pulled the hem of Anna's skirt, Anna pulled Tom's waist while he pulled his wife's hips as the four pulled and pulled with all their strength but still the middle-aged blond still wouldn't budge a single inch.

Lillian was beginning to think that she was going to be stuck in the vent forever as her daughter joked, "Mom,this is just like the enormous turnip story you used to read to me."

"I wonder if you're going to have to say wait for a bit like Winnie the Pooh, maybe we could charge people to try and pull you out," joked her son.

"I think we would definitely get rich quick from that and I hope I don't have to wait but at least, everyone is getting a great view," said the middle-aged woman as she began wiggling her rear end again as everyone began laughing.

Just then, the family dog Baxter appeared and began pulling at the hem of Linda's skirt,who said, "Mom, I think if Baxter helps you might finally come free, I don't even mind him pulling the hem of my new skirt," as everyone began pulling once again but unbelievably, Lillian still simply wouldn't budge.

The middle-aged blond said, "Well, I guess I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my big butt sticking out of the wall because I'm not coming out of here if all of you won't work."

Her husband quickly grabbed onto her hips again and , "No, you're not honey, we're going to get you out of there, come on everyone, let's really put our backs into it and pull," as Anna pulled his waist while Michael pulled the hem of Anna's skirt, Linda pulled her brother's t-shirt and Baxter pulled the hem of Sharon's skirt.

Tom said, "All right everyone, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength on his wife.

Poor Lillian said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," and was stretched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war as a tiny mouse appeared out of a hole in the wall and began pulling Baxter's tail as a POP sound was suddenly heard.

The middle-aged woman was pulled from the vent in the wall at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as the mouse looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see you all and my lower half," said the overjoyed and very relieved Lillian as she hugged and kissed her husband before hugging everyone else including Baxter, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out then noticed the mouse and thanked him as well.

"I guess this was like the enormous turnip where the mouse was the one who finally got it out," joked a laughing Anna.

The middle-aged blond then made everyone dinner to say thank you for rescuing and even gave the mouse some cheese as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as Tom promised to always pick up his dirty clothes in future.






© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216804-The-Enormous-Lillian