*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217323-Jessicas-Gift
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2217323
In the final analysis, having a dream is often more pleasurable than attaining it.
Jessica’s Gift

In the final analysis, having a dream is often more pleasurable than attaining it.


Ron Humphreys lay in bed having been awakened by an unusually vivid dream. A glance at the alarm clock told him it was almost time to get up anyway. He stretched, yawning, as he ran his fingers through thinning salt and pepper hair. He was feeling particularly happy despite it being Monday. It was the day their summer intern, Jessica Carey was expected to report for work.

He rose from his bed, ambling his way into the bathroom. He looked at the reflection staring back at him in the mirror of a 53 year old man and wondered how his life had managed to turn out this way. Single, divorced and living in an apartment that could have been furnished by Ikea. It could easily be said that Ron Humphreys led a singularly dull existence. A bit of a loner, he had no close friends and rarely dated. Outside work, Ron had only one real interest. Although to call it an interest was to not give it sufficient weight. It was actually more an obsession than a passing interest. From early childhood, Ron had imagined being captured by a giant woman who would play with him for her own perverse amusement before eventually swallowing him whole.

Although the obvious physical limitations prevented Ron from being literally consumed, his fantasies had consumed him figuratively. He spent hours on his favorite Internet giantess sites pouring over collages and stories which only served to further fuel his obsession. His personal relationships had suffered as a result. His shame over what he viewed as a perverse fantasy kept him isolated out of the fear of what others would think. He felt ashamed and unworthy of anyone’s affection. Although his former wife never knew of his obsession, it had played a part in her filing for divorce. In a way the fantasy had become his mistress and she had felt the lack of intimacy she desired.

Jessica had just finished her junior year of college and at twenty she was easily young enough to be Ron’s daughter. But she was the physical incarnation of the giantess he fantasized about on a daily basis. The irony that she was just over five feet tall was not lost on him. Her young age made Ron uncomfortable and ashamed of his giantess fantasy of her. It was not a desire he could have acted on were it not for rumors of a shrinking serum. Rumors that Ron happened to know were true.

It had been just a few weeks earlier when a passing comment had caught Ron’s attention. He had been sitting in a bar a few blocks from the company, nursing a whisky on the rocks; trying to make sense of the test report from his doctor. He had felt desperate and hopeless when Joe Brinkman from Cosmetics Division sat down beside him. Joe could never hold his liquor all that well and he liked to drink. After several martinis Joe inadvertently let slip that the Cosmetics Division had accidentally discovered a chemical compound that caused living organisms to shrink. Joe had explained that he thought it was responsible for the disappearance of several workers and managers.

It had taken some coercion on Ron’s part and a small bribe, but he had managed to convenience Joe to get him a small quantity. “I don’t know what you want to use this for, and I don’t really care. Just be careful with this stuff.” Joe had warned. Ron smiled as he recalled the conversation. Joe had assumed Ron wanted the serum to get rid of someone. But Ron wanted it for himself. It had been a little over a month since he had obtained the serum and although he might have been able to get another woman to go along with his scheme, Jessica was the only candidate he was interested in.

Ron had been at the office a little over an hour and was engrossed in the latest production report when there was a timid knock on the door frame. As he looked up, a petite girl with shoulder length straight blonde hair smiled and said, “Hello Mr. Humphreys.” Ron stood and beckoned the young girl in.

This would be Jessica Carey’s second summer as an intern for Western Pharmaceuticals. Her major of biochemical engineering made this internship a good fit for her and she had been well received. Jessica had competed in gymnastics until her senior year in high school when a torn ligament in her shoulder had sidelined her. Despite her coach’s urgings to continue gymnastics in college, Jessica had refused feeling the conflicting demands of academics and the grueling training sessions would be too intense

Jessica smiled at Ron Humphreys through deep blue eyes. She supposed he was in his early fifties but the graying around his temples made him look older and more distinguished. He was tall and seemed even more gaunt than the last time she had seen him, almost a year ago. Jessica knew little about him other than what she had heard through the company grapevine which was that he had gone through a bitter divorce several years before and now lived alone.

“Hello Mr. Humphreys,” Jessica timidly spoke. “Sorry I’m a little late. I was delayed trying to get through security. I got my badge though. See.” She held up a rectangular badge the size of a credit card. “I think the picture came out pretty good this time. Doesn’t look so much like a mug shot.”

Ron smiled. “Glad to have you back Jessica. You’ll be sitting in the same cubicle as last time. Little has changed since you were here last. Let me get you started.”

Ron showed her to the cubicle and got her started working on the same database that she had begun the previous summer. “If you need anything let me know. Oh… and before you leave this evening stop by my office, I have a separate project I would like to discuss with you.”

It was about an hour before quitting time when Jessica returned to Ron’s office. “What did you need to see me about?” She asked shyly.

Ron Humphreys glanced up. “Please come in… and close the door behind you.” He eyed Jessica intently wondering how to pose this question. “I would prefer,” Ron began, “that what we discuss not leave this office. But I will ultimately have to leave that up to you.”

Jessica slowly nodded, a twinge of apprehension crept over her as she wondered what the nature of this project might be. .

“I have a sort of assignment,” Ron began. “You may have heard rumors about a couple of disappearances over the past year. What you may not know is that the disappearances are tied to research that was being conducted here, at Western Pharmaceuticals. The Cosmetics Division was working on an ingredient to reduce wrinkling by causing the skin to shrink slightly. What they created instead was a serum that would cause a person to shrink if it was ingested either through swallowing or by inhalation.”

Jessica was stunned. “Why that would be incredible! Think of the applications. Medical. Military. Espionage…”

Ron smiled. “Yes, you are absolutely right Jessica. This discovery could have many benefits. But in the wrong hands…Well, it could be a very dangerous threat. It is believed, though no one will admit, that at least one of the missing persons was murdered. A killer could administer the agent through food or drink, or some kind of aerosol. The victim shrinks to say a centimeter tall and is disposed of.”

Jessica thought about what she had just heard, eying Mr. Humphreys suspiciously. A smile spread across her face and she laughed. “You’re just messin’ with me. Right? To see how gullible the intern is. I mean how could something you drink cause you to shrink?”

Ron frowned. “Jessica, I assure you that what I am telling you is true. My information comes from a friend in the Cosmetics Division whom I went to school with.”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Humphreys. It… Well… it just seems so incredible. But what does any of this have to do with me?”

“What I am about to propose is very personal, and not work related.” Ron halted for a moment to collect his thoughts. “I have watched you for some time, since your first summer here, and was impressed by your combination of ambition, intelligence, and drive.”

Jessica smiled at the complement. “Thank you Mr. Humphreys.”

“Please. Just call me Ron.” He smiled at her. “You are the first person ever to hear what I am about to say and it is something that I am both sensitive about and embarrassed to admit. Since I was very young, a child really, I have fantasized about being eaten alive by a young woman such as yourself. I…” The look of horror on Jessica’s face froze Ron.

“No! No way! You can’t possibly be serious.” Jessica replied. “You want to use this shrinking potion on yourself then have me eat you?”

Ron nodded, embarrassed to speak.

“So is this what happened to those other guys? The ones who disappeared.”

“No one knows for sure although we suspect that one guy might have been eaten by a female coworker whom he was hitting on, and there is a large bottle missing. Well over a gallon. Enough to shrink an entire army. Obviously, we have not wanted to let this out for fear it would cause a widespread panic.”

“Obviously,” Jessica repeated sarcastically. “But why me? I mean this place is oozing attractive young women that you could enlist in fulfilling your fantasy.”

“That’s a fair question.” Ron replied. “I have several reasons for picking you. Primarily, you are attractive and it pleased me to think of being first trapped inside you and then becoming a part of your body as I am digested. I also thought your sense of adventure might compel you to do it just for the experience of it. Although a bit shy, you seem ambitious and to me that equates with a certain desire for control and domination. And, as a college student I thought you might be more easily swayed by money. I am prepared to offer you the remainder of my savings. I also felt like I could trust you. Once I take the shrinking potion I will be helpless. You could do anything with me and at an inch or less tall I would be powerless to stop you. There’s one other piece to this, I’m dying.”

“What? But you look fairly healthy.”

“I have an inoperable tumor inside my brain. I still have several months to live but I am told that near the end it will be quite painful.”

Jessica looked at Ron thoughtfully. “This is for real? You want me to swallow you?”

“I’ve never been more serious. If you had carried a fantasy around with you all your life and were given an opportunity to have it fulfilled wouldn’t you jump at the chance?”

Jessica thought for a moment. “I suppose but not if fulfilling it would kill me.”

“Yes. But remember I have only months to live anyway. Given the choice I would much rather end my life living out my wildest fantasy than lying in a hospital room in pain. Can you understand that?”

Jessica sighed. “I do understand it Mr. Hum… I mean Ron. It sounds like you‘ve though this out pretty carefully. But, I have studied biology and being digested alive would be a horrible way to die.”

Ron leaned forward, “Having fantasized about this for years, I know very well what being digested alive might be like. But if this might be an enticement, I have a good bit of money saved and no immediate family to leave it to. It amounts to roughly eighty thousand dollars in cash. I had planned to give it to you if you will do this job.”

“I really don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but I’m not sure I could do it. I mean like swallowing you alive sounds… well… kinda gross. I think it would really creep me out.”

Ron sighed. “I think when you hear my fantasy and your role in it you might not feel so uncomfortable. And I know that you could use the money. I’d hoped you would be swayed by the chance to make some easy cash. No one would ever know what happened. It would just be between you and me and I won’t be around to tell about it. Think of yourself as my personal Make A Wish Foundation.”

Jessica’s eyes softened. She felt bad for Ron and if he was going to die anyway then what difference would it really make. “I’m still not sure if I believe that there is really a shrinking agent.”

Ron laughed. “Well Jessica, look at it this way, if it turns out to be a hoax, you still get to keep eighty thousand dollars. I don’t want to rush you though. If you need to take some time to think this over…”

“Ron,” Jessica hesitated to collect her thoughts, “I want to help you but it would help me decide if I knew more about this giantess fantasy.”

Ron handed Jessica a DVD. “This fantasy is unique to each individual. No two are exactly the same. I thought you might need something to help understand what the fantasy means to me. This is a copy of the cartoon that really started this fantasy for me well over 40 years ago. It might give you some insight. I also have a few other files that might help.”

Jessica took the DVD and smiled at Ron. “I will look this over and give you my answer in the morning.”

As Jessica turned and walked off Ron sighed with the relief of having at least asked. But the question still remained, would she agree to do it?

Jessica settled into the couch and pulled her favorite blanket over her legs as she pressed the ‘PLAY’ button on the remote. After a short pause, the picture sprang to life. It was an old World War II era Popeye cartoon based on the Jack In The Beanstalk story. The giant was hording materials needed for the war and Popeye was trying to take some of it. As she watched the part where the giant finally captures Popeye and tries to eat him, she was struck by the complete lack of emotion on the part of the giant as he placed him on a slice of bread, coated him with mustard and a little pepper, and then pushed the sandwich into his mouth and swallowed it. To him Popeye was nothing more than the meat between two slices of bread.

Ron had also put some giantess videos and artwork on the DVD. While she didn’t understand the sexual appeal of the fantasy, she did notice the sensual aspects of it. Ron had also included a couple of written giantess stories. Again, Jessica’s impression of the women in the videos and stories was that they held the tiny men in utter contempt seeing them as nothing more than a sexual plaything at best. By the end of the evening, Jessica had no better emotional understanding of Ron’s fantasy or his attraction to it but she believed she understood what he wanted her to do.

While Jessica pondered her decision, Ron spent an anxious night at home. His sleep had been fitful and although he tried to let go of his worry over Jessica’s decision, he was wound tight with nervous tension until he felt he would break. When he had first been given the diagnoses, it had been devastating. But knowing that he could potentially fulfill his lifelong fantasy had, at least, provided some comfort. If Jessica turned him down, he did not know who he could turn too.

Ron arrived at his office in Western Pharmaceuticals early, physically and emotionally drained. As he tried to focus on the report in front of him, his mind wandered over the previous day’s conversation with Jessica and all the possible ramifications. He realized that while he was afraid she would say no, he was almost as fearful that she may say yes. Was he really prepared to go through with his fantasy; a fantasy that involved being digested alive? He was not naïve. Being fascinated with giantess fantasies and what was referred to in the community as vore, he knew what being digested alive would be like.

Jessica’s cheerful hello brought Ron back from his thoughts. He looked up at the tiny blonde standing in the entrance to his office. “Come in.” Ron stood and motioned Jessica into the office with a sweep of his hand. “Well, have you made a decision?” Ron asked nervously.

“I watched the DVD and thought about it all evening. I really do not get the appeal of this fantasy. I mean, really what is so exciting about being swallowed alive? But I am willing to help you.” Jessica smiled and stuck out her hand. “Well Mr. Humphreys. Looks like you just bought yourself a one way ticket down my gullet.”

Ron smiled as tears began to fill his eyes. “Thank you Jessica! You have no idea how much this means to me. We can talk more about my plan later.”

As Jessica went back to her own desk, she continued to feel apprehensive over what she had just committed to do but for the first time realized how important it was to her boss.

Over the next week Ron worked out the details with Jessica. It was a straightforward plan, involving little risk on Jessica’s part. Ron, on the other hand would be very vulnerable. There was nothing to make Jessica keep her end of the bargain. Once he had shrunk himself she would be free to do anything to him. But he trusted the girl. She seemed genuine and willing to go through with the plan despite her initial reluctance.

Jessica’s biggest concern was what Ron referred to as the vore sequence. It was actually like a mini melodrama that recreated the scene she had first seen in the old Popeye cartoon with her playing a giantess who captures Ron and eats him. The rest of the plan caused her some concern as well. They had agreed that he needed to shrink at the office so there would be nothing to tie his disappearance to her. It would look like just another disappearance in a string of mysterious disappearances. But that meant Jessica would have to find Ron and then sneak him out of the office without raising any suspicions. If that wasn’t enough, despite what she had told Ron, Jessica was simply not sure that she could really go through with eating him. It helped that he would be hidden inside the sandwich she was eating. If she just had to pop him into her mouth and swallow him like a pill, she was not sure she could actually do that.

Jessica awoke Friday morning feeling very nervous. Despite going over what she was to do many times with Ron, there were just so many things that could go wrong. She arrived at work about forty minutes early. By this time Ron should have already been in his office and taken the serum. She dropped her purse off at her desk and went to Ron’s office. There was no one around and she quickly stepped inside.

There was a pile of clothes on the floor behind the desk. “Mr. Humphreys… Ron, it’s me. Jessica,” she whispered. There was no answer. She carefully made her way to the desk watching the floor to make sure she didn’t accidentally step on him. She spied Ron’s tiny figure beside the desk leg and knelt down to pick him up.

Although Ron had imagined this scenario many times, the sight of Jessica’s enormous hand reaching down for him made Ron utterly terrified. Her fingers clamped around him tightly and he was hurtled dizzyingly upward.

Jessica made a quick glance to the office door. No one was looking. She reached up as if scratching her neck and let Ron drop inside, feeling him sliding down her chest, into her cleavage. Ron was surprised at the amount of light the black knit top let in. It reminded him of being in a room with the curtains drawn. He could easily see Jessica’s breasts curving out to either side each held by a smooth black cup. The cups were separated by a flat, narrow band with a small embroidered flower in the middle. The curved wire circling the underside of each cup extended past the band and was lifted slightly from her chest by the fullness of the breast. Ron stood with his feet wedged between the band and Jessica’s chest.

Each breast curved inward toward the center of her chest creating a gorge that was little more than his own shoulder width at the narrowest point, several feet above his head. The natural curve of her breasts had channeled him through her cleavage which then widened slightly at the band he found himself standing on. The cups curved up passed him containing the plump, fleshy orbs. Ron’s outstretched arms barely reached the edge of each cup providing him a precarious handhold. But there was nothing to support him or keep him from falling other than his firm grasp on the edge of each cup and the thin band connecting them. He would have to slip into one of the cups or risk falling. The thought of spending the day cradled against Jessica’s soft breast gave Ron a warm feeling in his groin and for one disastrous moment he let his mind wander.

Jessica nudged the clothes out of the way with the toe of her shoe then rolled Ron’s chair up against the desk to help conceal them. She turned to leave and felt something sliding down her belly. Ron had fallen through her bra. Jessica stood frozen afraid that he might slip through her skirt and fall to the floor. She quickly slipped her hands into the waist of her skirt as if tucking in her top. She felt the elastic waist band of her panties and grasped it through the knit top; tugging it open while shaking the top slightly to dislodge Ron. As she felt the slight tickle of him slipping through her pubic hair, she let the elastic snap shut.

Jessica’s heart was racing when she returned to her desk but it had gone well. Ron was safely tucked away in her panties and no one had seen her. Jessica spread some papers on her desk and acted like she was working. She wanted to check on Ron and also needed to use the bathroom but thought it might be best to wait. After several long minutes Jessica stood, looking cautiously around. It seemed quiet enough and Jessica could wait no longer.

Once safely inside the bathroom stall, Jessica lifted her skirt and carefully slipped her panties down. As she sat on the toilet, Jessica grabbed Ron gingerly from the crotch of her panties and lifted him to her face.

“What in the hell were you trying to do?” The tiny figure squeaked.

A look of embarrassment momentarily crossed Jessica’s face. “You fell through my bra and I was trying to catch you before you dropped to the floor.” Jessica answered in a hushed whisper. “I was afraid that you would fall through my skirt if I tried to walk back to my desk with you clinging to my top. I seem to recall you wanted to be eaten not fall hundreds of feet to your death.”

“I’m sorry for snapping at you, Jessica. It’s just that it really frightened me. I slid down between your breasts and there was nothing to hold onto. I guess I had imagined your bra would have some kind of gusset between the cups and I would slide down into it. I’ll be fine once you put me in one of the cups.”

Jessica frowned. “I’m not going to put you in my bra. It’s too risky. You’re going back into my panties.”

Jessica could see the anger welling up inside the tiny man. “The plan was that you would keep me in your bra.” He shouted angrily.

“Yes. That was the plan. But I’m exercising my prerogative as a woman and giantess to change my mind.”

Ron was shouting in protest as Jessica dropped him back into the crotch of her panties. He landed with a bounce as if on a large trampoline, rolling onto his back as the crotch slid into place. He was directly underneath her and the full, plump lips of her labia pressed hotly against him. He heard the loud whoosh of the toilet flushing and the crotch began to move and rock rhythmically from side to side in concert with each step. It was relaxing in its own strange way.

With some squirming, Ron was able to roll onto his stomach so that he was now facing the thin cotton panel that lined the crotch. The flesh against his back felt as though it was getting hotter and damper. “I may only be an inch tall but apparently she can feel me down here,” Ron chuckled to himself. The cotton lining and the material that made up the body of the panty were thin enough that Ron could see dim shapes through the weave of the two fabrics. Jessica’s upper thighs curved toward each other so that they almost rubbed one another. Further below Ron could see the dark edge of her skirt flicking in and out as she walked.

Her stride changed and her ankle turned at an angle as she abruptly stopped. The hem of her skirt shifted inward and he was falling. It suddenly got very dark and the plump flesh against his back now pressed Ron firmly into the crotch as she sat down. Ron hoped that she wouldn’t cross her legs and thankfully, she didn’t. Even so, it began to get miserably hot and more difficult to breathe. He tried to squirm thinking that his movements against her sensitive lips would cause her to check on him. But there was no indication that she was aware of his squirming and he waited in the oppressive darkness, struggling for breath.

A couple of cubicles down, near Ron Humphreys’ office, Jessica could hear Bob Loftin, one of the production engineers, talking to a security guard. They had apparently found Ron’s clothing and security was trying to figure out what had happened. She could feel Ron moving in her crotch. Periodically, sharp little tingles would shoot up from her pelvis whenever Ron hit a particularly sensitive spot. In a way it felt good and she was becoming aroused but it was also distracting and Jessica needed to stay focused.

The sound of approaching footsteps prompted Jessica to quickly pretend to be working. It was the security guard. He acted casual like he was just out for a walk but she could see him eyeing her cubicle. She pretended to ignore him. He stopped.

The guard bumped the edge of Jessica’s cubicle and she looked up coolly. He was a young guy, not much older that her from the look of him.

“Excuse me,” the guard said. “The guy in the other cubicle said you worked for Mr. Humphreys.”

“Yah, that’s right.” Jessica responded. “I work for him. I’m an intern here.”

“When did you see him last.”

“Well…” Jessica hesitated wondering what best to say. “It was yesterday afternoon. He was in his office as I walked past to the ladies room.”

The guard nodded. “What about today? Have you seen him?”

“No. I haven’t seen him today. “Jessica lied. “He usually stops by my desk sometime in the morning to see how I’m coming on this project. But he hasn’t been by yet this morning.”

“When you last saw him, did he say anything to you? Seem upset?”

“No. I can’t say I noticed anything. Is there some sort of problem?”

“Umm… No. No problem.” The guard lied. “Thanks Miss…”

“Jessica.” She smiled up at him sweetly.

“Well… Thanks, Jessica.” He smiled back before continuing down the corridor.

Jessica slumped in her chair not realizing how tense she had been. She wondered if he had noticed. “He was probably too busy looking at my chest to notice if I was tense,” she laughed to herself. Jessica wanted to go to the restroom to check on Mr. Humphreys but dared not leave until the guard had left. She turned the situation over in her mind. All they had were his clothes. They must be wondering if he was shrunk but would have no way of knowing for sure. Jessica remembered that Ron had referred to the disappearances and shrinking as rumors so they probably would not do anything as heavy handed as searching people. Even if they did, they would hardly make women strip off their bras and panties.

Jessica tried to work on her database for a little while, though it was hard to concentrate knowing she had an inch tall man trapped in the crotch of her panties. Jessica glanced at the time in the corner of the computer screen. 11:48, nearly time for lunch. Almost on cue Laurie poked her head into Jessica’s cube.

“Hey girl, ready for lunch?”

Jessica nodded as she grabbed her purse and followed Laurie to the elevators. Laurie was tall, with long brown hair to nearly the middle of her back. She was a second year veteran of the intern program with a double major in organic chemistry and biology.

The Western Pharmaceuticals campus, including the labs and some manufacturing covered several blocks. But the main office building was convenient to many local eateries. As the two women walked, away from the building, Laurie paused and turned to Jessica. “So what’s going on,” Laurie asked quietly. “I mean I heard your boss is missing.”

“Yah. They came around a little while ago asking if I had seen him. I’m not sure what’s up though.” Jessica lied. She wanted to confide in her friend but she dared not.

They continued walking, stopping momentarily at Stroud’s Deli to peer in the window. The line was only two deep and the two girls walked inside. It was a small place, only a dozen tables, and could get busy, but the lunch crowd seemed light today. They talked in low whispers as they ate. Jessica was anxious to hear any rumors that Laurie may have overheard.

“Well…” began Laurie, “I heard a couple of the engineers talking. Apparently there have been several unexplained disappearances. They say they found one guy’s clothes, wallet, stuff like that in a file cabinet drawer in his office but they never found him. Another guy just disappeared one day. I think there may be others but I’m not sure.”

“Do they know what happened to any of these people?” Jessica asked.

“That's the crazy thing,” Laurie said, looking serious. Her voice lowered to almost a whisper, “I heard that someone in the company developed some kind of shrinking agent like in that movie what was it? Ooooh. Help me Jessica. You’re the Sci-Fi lover.”

“The Incredible Shrinking Man,” Jessica replied a bit sarcastically.

“That’s the one. Well so anyway, the rumor is that some of them think the one guy, the one with the clothes in the file cabinet was shrunk and eaten by one of the secretaries.”

“That is so totally ridiculous.” Jessica smiled. “The secretaries probably like to tell that to keep the guys in line.”

They both laughed. Laurie lowered her voice once again. “Well it’s obvious that something’s going on and the company is trying to keep it hushed up.”

“Maybe we should ask one of the secretaries.” Jessica snickered and watched Laurie push the last bite of her pita pocket into her mouth. “What if there was a tiny like quarter inch tall guy in your sandwich?”

“Eewww, that’s gross.” Laurie made a sick face.

“I’m serious Laurie. What if someone in the building was somehow shrinking people. They could be anywhere and we would probably never know it. I mean do you think you would even be aware of something that small buried inside that sandwich you just ate? Some poor guy could be crawling around inside your belly and you wouldn’t even be aware of him.”

Laurie looked at her friend with dumbstruck awe. “Jessica sometimes you scare me.”

Jessica smiled, “Sometimes I scare me. We should probably be getting back. Let me know if you hear any more good rumors.”

The afternoon passed by at a glacial pace as Jessica tried in vain to focus on something other than the murder she was about to commit. She wondered how she managed to get into these situations. Maybe she was too trusting. She sighed and glanced at the time in the corner of the computer screen. Jessica decided to skip the remaining 30 minutes and leave early.

Jessica hurriedly entered her apartment, slamming the door behind her. She reached up under her skirt, pulling her panties slowly down until she could see into the crotch. Ron didn’t move. Jessica scooped Ron up in her fingers and carried him into the kitchen, kicking the panties off her legs as she went. She placed him on a dish towel and sprinkled tap water over him. Ron stirred and then slowly sat up.

“I’m so glad you’re all right. Security was nosing about and I was afraid to take you out of my panties. I knew that no one would find you there.”

Ron slumped back against the towel. “My God! It was miserable in there. Like a sauna with no oxygen. I’ll be fine. Just need a few minutes to rest.”

Jessica felt anxious. “Sir, we can always wait. Put this off until tomorrow. It’ll give you a chance to rest. Maybe rethink this.” She was starting to have serious misgivings about going through with their agreement.

As if reading her thoughts Ron replied wearily, “We had a deal and I expect you to keep your end of the bargain. If nothing else, think of yourself. After all if you swallow me the security people won’t be able to prove anything. I’ll just be one more missing person to add to their list. Now be a good girl and get everything ready.”

Jessica turned away irritably and began sitting ham, cheese, and bread on the table. After several minutes she returned to the sink counter where Ron lay resting. She thought he looked considerably better. She carried the towel over to the kitchen table before speaking. “Are you really sure you want to do this?” Jessica frowned. “It is an awful risk. What if I accidently chew you up?

Ron sighed. “We have been over this. If you are slow and easy I should have time to move out of the way. If I don’t then being ground to bits between your teeth is on me.”

Jessica gave a weak smile. “Ok then. If that is how you want it. I’m ready.

The tiny figure on the table nodded. “I can’t begin to thank you enough for this Jessica. You’ve made a lifelong fantasy come to life. I wish I could explain to you the desire I have had pent up inside me all these years fantasizing about this moment.”

“It’s nothing to me,” she said reflectively. “I’m just eating a snack. After that sandwich is gone, I’ll go out and party with some friends and hopefully forget that you are even inside me. Unless I get sick you’ll never see the light of day again. Is that really what you want?”

Ron nodded, this time more vigorously. “Yes Jessica. This is absolutely what I want.”

“But sir,” Jessica pleaded, “I’ve done some reading about the digestive process and… well assuming you survive being eaten… what I’m trying to say is that I think you are letting your obsession with this fantasy cloud your judgment. Being digested alive is…” Ron interrupted her, angrily shouting “I know far more than you about the human digestive process and don’t need you to lecture me about my obsession. You agreed to help me and I expect you to stick to it.”

Jessica sniffed back a tear and sighed. “All right. Let’s get started.”

Ron’s fantasy about being eaten was fairly specific having been etched into his very being from the time he was no more than 4 years old; over years of imaginings. Its roots were in the old Popeye cartoon Jessica first watched the night Ron asked her to help. Only in his fantasy instead of a giant man it was a giant woman. For whatever reason it had captured his childhood imagination and over the years it had slowly evolved into the fantasy he carried as an adult, haunting his dreams. The scenario would play through his head, like a late night movie as he drifted off to sleep. A tiny man fleeing desperately from a malevolent giantess intent on adding him to her dinner. She having no more regard for him than she would a condiment. Now, after fantasizing for years, the movie was about to be enacted.

“You sure you know what to do, Ron queried?”

Jessica let out an exasperated sigh. “Ron, I have watched that stupid cartoon so many times I have it memorized and I have read over your instructions at least a dozen times. I know what to do.” There was a slight edge of anger in Jessica’s voice masking the nervousness welling up inside her.

His heart racing with anticipation, Ron stood nervously and walked behind a book that Jessica had placed on the table. He couldn’t enact the fantasy exactly as it played out in the cartoon, but what he planned was reasonable close. He peered cautiously around the book’s edge so that he could watch Jessica without being seen. A plate lay on the table with two pieces of sandwich bread. He watched her place the two slices of bread side by side then begin to pile ham atop one of the slices. When she had a sufficient amount of ham, Jessica resealed the package and pushed it aside. Just as in Ron’s fantasy, Jessica casually reached for the book and slid it over to her plate to get a better look at the cover when she pretended to be surprised by Ron.

His hiding place exposed, Ron began to run. Out of the corner of his eye, Ron saw Jessica reaching for something and before he could manage more than a few steps the silvery blade of a chef’s knife crashed onto the table just in front of him, blocking his way. He turned, feet sliding on the smooth surface of the table, and began to frantically run in the opposite direction. Again, Jessica slammed the knife onto the table, its razor sharp blade barely missing Ron. He hit the broad side of the blade face first and staggered backward, dazed.

“Got ya,” Jessica’s voice boomed triumphantly. Before Ron could recover, Jessica slid the knife underneath him, carrying him upward on the flat side of the blade then dropping him onto the sandwich.

The fall momentarily knocked the wind out of him but the cold from the meat slapped Ron back to attention. He rolled onto his back and began to sit up but was immediately flattened against the meat as Jessica placed a slice of Mozzarella on top of him. She spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over the cheese and placed the remaining slice of bread on top.

“Well… I guess I might as well do this,” Jessica sighed to herself. Her heart racing, she raised the sandwich to her lips. She paused, looking at the edge for any possible sign that Ron might have changed his mind. Then, pressing the edge into her mouth, she bit off a large piece mashing it around her mouth more than chewing, afraid that she might crush Ron between her teeth.

Maybe it would be better if she did grind him to bits before swallowing him, Jessica thought. It might be preferable to being digested alive. She wondered how he would taste.

A second bite disappeared between her full lips, then a third. Jessica’s eyes wandered nervously over the semicircular hole where the last bite had been, afraid that she might see just half of him protruding between the slices of bread, meat, and cheese. In the cartoon, the giant had stuffed the entire sandwich into his mouth, and basically swallowed it whole. Something Jessica could not accomplish. She was nearing the middle of the sandwich and wondered if she had already eaten Ron. She started to lift the bread for a look and decided better of it. She really didn’t want to know.

Jessica pushed the sandwich between her lips and bit down for a fourth time. Ron felt the bread compressing between Jessica’s teeth just above his head. As she pulled the sandwich away from her mouth, part of the ham tore away from behind Ron and he was dragged out onto her full, pink lips. They parted revealing the still intact bite lying on her tongue, the interior of her mouth and uvula barely visible in the dimness beyond. Feeling the stray bit of ham dangling outside her mouth, Jessica tipped her head back slightly and a backward flick of her tongue pulled it inside.

Jessica’s mouth closed, plunging Ron into darkness. He was lifted by her tongue which pressed him against the roof of her mouth. The bread, soggy with her saliva, was beginning to dissolve around him as he rolled against what felt like the hard bony surface of her molars. The tongue made a strange, undulating motion then paused.

Light streamed in as Jessica’s mouth opened, preparing to receive another bite. A flattened chunk of bread stuck against the back of Jessica’s lower incisor and a few stray crumbs spread across her tongue were all that remained of what she had just eaten. The rest had vanished down her gullet into digestive oblivion. The cold reality of what he had done stabbed through Ron’s heart accompanied by an overwhelming desire for self preservation. He made a desperate leap for Jessica’s open lips, and was knocked sprawling backward, as another boulder sized chunk was bitten off and pulled inside. Again the tongue lifted Ron to the roof of her mouth. But this time he was further inside; near the back. He felt himself sliding downward.

“No!” Ron shrieked. “No Jessica please. Stop. I’ve changed my mind.” He clawed at the slippery flesh desperately trying to get a handhold.

It was too late, he was being swallowed. The tongue beneath him made the same undulating convulsion as before. Hot slimy flesh engulfed him, gently constructing, urging him downward in a tangle of soggy, partially chewed bread. The rhythmic thud of her heart grew almost defining. The flesh suddenly opened below him and he was in free fall.

Ron skidded along a firm, slick surface then tumbled forward into a churning hot pool where the mashed and mangled bits of sandwich were already being broken down in preparation for her intestine. Ron flailed madly in a desperate attempt to find a hand hold. He felt something and began to drag himself out of the horrid digestive soup. As if it knew of Ron’s plan, the stomach wall shuddered throwing him back into the pool.

Jessica was completely oblivious to the drama unfolding inside her belly as she bit off and swallowed another bite. All that remained was a small corner, mostly crust. She pushed the last morsel into her mouth, licking a dab of mayonnaise from her finger. She felt the lump traveling down her throat as she swallowed. Licking the last few crumbs from her lips, she stared down at her belly in wonder. The sandwich was gone and there was no question that Ron was now inside her. For a moment Jessica thought she might have felt him moving, tickling her, then decided it had been her imagination.

She poured herself a glass of iced tea and took a long sip as she flexed her tummy and laughed. “I hope you can swim.” She had promised herself that she wouldn’t think about Ron. She couldn’t really let herself, because to do so would mean that she would have to admit to helping Ron kill himself. She had simply eaten a ham sandwich. A few crumbs and a streak of mayonnaise on the plate were all that remained. And what of Ron Humphreys? Nothing remained of Ron.

© Copyright 2020 Adeline (missadeline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217323-Jessicas-Gift