*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217447-Deceitful-Escape---Outline
Rated: E · Outline · Action/Adventure · #2217447
Outline and notes
Chapter One: The escape. The reader is dropped into the action as Misty is speeding out of the compound while things are exploding.

Chapter Two: Misty struggles with getting everyone organized and on board with name changes.

Chapter Three: Misty feels she is being followed and realizes there might be a tracker on the vehicle, which forces her to secure another vehicle.

Chapter Four: A day at the zoo. Misty decides a day not cooped up in a vehicle is just what the kids need. She again has the unsettling feeling she is being watched, but can't figure out why.

Chapter Five: Gangster Granny is introduced into the story and she decides to join them on their journey south.

Chapter Six: The missing princess. One of the children wanders off while chasing after ducks at a park. Misty realizes her dire need for papers showing she has legal custody and guardianship of the children, especially in an emergency.

Chapter Seven: Misty takes a huge chance and tells GG the truth and Gangster Grany uses her connections and the above problem is soon remedied, tho not without some difficulties.

Chapter Eight: Car Trouble. A male character (as yet, unnamed) is introduced into the story and he and Misty clash immediately. However, one of the children somehow has a connection with him. Misty does not trust him, but it is obvious he is not going to leave easily.

Chapter Nine: layover chapter while the vehicle is being fixed. Misty freaks when going to a movie is mentioned, and they end up getting rooms at a hotel with a pool and everyone has fun, tho Misty has a hard time shaking her feeling of being watched and taking it out on the male character.

Chapter Ten: We learn the backstory of the male character and a bit of what makes him tick. He and Misty have a heated incident (as of yet, not sure what) where she finally tells him parts of the truth but keeps some details hidden.


Chapter Eleven: They arrive at their destination. Deep East Texas at Misty's dead Aunties secluded Ranch House. They all sort of settle in and get the lay of the land.

Chapter Twelve: The fight for GG. Gangster Granny's sons arrive and attempt to force their rebellious Mother back to the nursing home where they put her. GG refuses and the sons realize she is in a place where she is needed, wanted and loved and where she is not alone. They leave their Mother to her wishes.

Chapter Thirteen: The stalker reveals himself, leaving threats for Misty to find. She knows she has to tell GG and the male character the truth and ALL of the truth if she is to keep the children safe.

Chapter Fifteen: Final stand. They take their stand and when the man who has been following them attacks, they fight back to the death. It leaves open the question if they are ALL dead or will others from the compound come for them?

Chapter Sixteen: The male character asks if he can stay and be a part of the little family unit. The story should end, with the oldest boy stalking something in the woods, relishing the hunt.

Chapter Seventeen: This, is in case one of the above chapters spills over or for some reason I need an extra chapter.
© Copyright 2020 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217447-Deceitful-Escape---Outline