*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217533-Rewind-Reset-Starting-Over
Rated: E · Essay · Community · #2217533
Rewind, Reset; Starting Over again.
Sometimes, a person needs to rewind, reset and mainly just start over.

We get into this life, and we have 1 life to live.Sometimes, its messy, sometimes, it gets chaotic.

We hear the "I need the reset button." Because past mistakes, that we've made.

But what if I can tell you, those mistakes, made you? Yeah, it can be experience that we wished, that had never happened.

But it did, happen, and there's nothing we can do to change the circumstances.

What if the mistakes we made helped someone else? A lot, of the times, we, can help someone else by, having past experiences.

I would like to think, my past mistakes, my experiences, would help to educate someone, what they're going through.

Like spiritually, and physically.

We have 1 life to live.. Lets help someone else, be less judgmental, more compassionate, more caring, and most of all. Be a Friend.
© Copyright 2020 WinterSnow (decemberssnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217533-Rewind-Reset-Starting-Over