*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217634-Christines-Steps-Struggle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2217634
A young woman gets herself stuck in an awkward position while retrieving her keys.
Twenty-seven year old Christine Robertson had just returned home after a long day at work when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and through a rather small hole in the stairs of her steps.

The young woman was 5'11,149 pounds,had short light brown curly hair and hazel eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a red sweater with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pleated dark blue skirt with black tights.

Christine ran over to the hole and stuck her hands inside but still her keys were just out of her reach.
She then realised that she would have to enter the hole despite her concerns about whether she would fit given it's rather small size and her figure,which had become more curvaceous in recent weeks but really needed her keys so was willing to try anyway.

The young brunette placed her bag beside the steps and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out and giving anyone walking passed a great view of her lower half.

Christine soon found her keys and put them back in her jacket pocket and also found a blue rose and put in her hair before trying to back out of the hole but was surprised to find that she couldn't.
"Maybe that big lunch and piece of chocolate cake actually was a mistake," said the young woman as she placed her hands against the steps and pushed and pushed with all her might but still they refused to release their grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Christine then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the steps for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said the young brunette as she then thought about calling her wife Bernadette for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and after her calls for help alerted no one,realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,Christine hadn't moved a single inch as she began realising that her love of biscuits and takeaways had come back to haunt her when she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear her neighbour's dog Harry barking.

"Oh,it's just you,you're no help," she said as the dog then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.
"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,it's my favourite one," said the young woman as she wiggled her rear end but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.
Christine's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt were covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't get any worse," said the young brunette as someone drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off without even bothering to ask if she needed help.
"I just had to tempt fate,didn't I," said Christine as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

Her wife Bernadette,a curvaceous blond soon returned home and began laughing when she saw the young woman's barely-covered behind sticking out of the steps before beginning to chant, "I see London,I see France,I see Christine's underpants."

The humiliated Christine explained the entire situation before her wife replied, "Aw,you poor thing,don't worry,I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.
Bernadette tried for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"Wow,you're really wedged yourself in there tight,you just won't budge," said the young blond as she then called her wife's best friend Clara and their next door neighbour Sharon,who both quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's predicament.

A chain was then formed as Bernadette pulled her wife's hips,Clara pulled Bernadette's waist while Sharon pulled Clara's t-shirt.
"All right ladies,pull," said the young blond as the three pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on poor Christine,who said, "OW,this really hurts,you're going to yank me in half," as Harry began pulling at the hem of his owner's skirt as a POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette was finally pulled from the hole in the stairs,sending the four women tumbling backwards into a heap of the grass as the dog looked on.
"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally free," said the now overjoyed Christine as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging everyone else including Harry,who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

She then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and began laughing when she saw the smiley face.
Everyone then began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went inside to relax and have something to eat together after all their efforts.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217634-Christines-Steps-Struggle