*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217751-Tonys-Revenge-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · None · #2217751
Tony enters a tournament to take vengeance to an old rival
Tony's Revenge part one the tournament




Tony could at least admit to himself that he was scared he knew his own ticklishness and hoped he would keep himself enough to win he saw what his opponent did to the last one so he must be careful.


So they started Gaius begins attacking first starting to attack the t-shirt clad side of his opponent and tony instantly starts laughing "heheheahhaahehahahaaha" Gaius was suprised by his opponent ticklishness and thought 'that's gonna be easy' Tony, on the other hand, was busy trying to push the hands away or to tickle his opponent. At some points the younger man pushed Tony to the ground and pin his hands to his sides, pushing his shirt up to expose his Impressive hairless stomach and started tickling though his abs "HAHAHAHAHAHAHANNOTHHHEEHAREEEHHAHAHAHHA" the ticklish man begged he had forgotten how ticklish he was at his stomach now he was lost at a tickling fog in which he thought he'd never get out until he heard his opponent say that "aren't you a ticklish boy hum?" and that bought back memories for his time at college where Ryder could force him to say "I am nothing more than a ticklish little boy master tickle me!" in order to Humiliate him and now he got angry and pushed the younger man off him.

Gaius did not expect his opponent to fight back and so was startled and fall back giving free access to his bare feet in which Tony got full advantage of as he pulls them into a headlock and stated running his fingers through them "hehahahahahahhahahahhaha" the martial artist laughed for the first time since the competition began and he could not stop "nooohhhhhmyfeeheehhetttthhhhh" but Tony kept the foot tickling till he opponent was weak and climbed his torso and started undoing Gaius belt and pinned his hands above his head exposing his armpits filled with blond hair and Tony felt jealous of it he did not care about not having any chest or leg hair but armpit and pubbing hair he missed them since that day Ryder shaved him and used that lotion on him to stop it from ever-growing and so he ran his fingers through the forest of hair tickling like he was punishing them for being so hairy sending the blonde into hysterics.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAOUAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA" Gaius scrammed as his armpit was getting abused by the merciless fingers but his went to silent laughter when the black-haired boy put two fingers at the base of his underarm and started drilling here like his pit was made out of rock that needed mining, he must do something before it was too late.

And not soon after that though passes the opportunity came, distracted by his pit tickling Tony loosed his grab on Gaius wrists and he managed to free himself now sending both him and the raven head into barrel roll fortunate his was the one on top and their roles were now reversed tony was the one with his arms pinned high above his head and Gaius was the vengeful one ready to get revenge.


Tony felt his shirt being lifted once more but it did not come off just enough to reveal his belly button in which the younger man stated blowing Raspberry after raspberry to the muscular belly sending Tony into ticklish tears "NOOOOHHHHHHOHHHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOHHHTMYBEEEHEHEHEHLLLYPLEAHHAHAHHASHE" the blackhead knew he was In trouble now his endurance was not the best when it comes to tickling and knew he did not have much time left, that fear doublet when he saw Gaius leave his belly and leaving his hands only to go and starting undoing his sneakers almost

instantly he tried to get up to stop him but the younger man was smarted and stated tickling his jean-clad thigh distracting him enough to pull out the sneaker and tickling the socked feet "NONNONOHHOHHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMYFEEHHHTSTOOOOOPEHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" his pits and his feet were the most ticklish parts of his body and now he was getting one of them horribly tortured his torture worsen when both shoes and socks were off and his bare feet were getting the full treatment of tickling, Tony almost jump out of his skin when Gaius started brushing his toes but just before all was over for the older man Tony managed to summon enough stretch to put his arms inside his opponents open robe and stated tickling his hip bones sending into laughing "Heheehheheheheh".

His hips were not normally that ticklish but all the sweating he been doing make him sensitive enough to surprise him to stop the foot tickling just enough for Tony to get back as he move up to his hyper sensitive side making him turn into a ticklish ball and the raven head to took full advantage of that to push him off while trying to think what to do with his opponent when he suddenly knew.

Even though Ryder had commanded him to always be naked when they were alone one of his favored things to do was to order him to get dressed in whatever outfit he wanted and started to wrestle him to his bed stripping him and tickling him all the way until he was only to his Chasity underwear remained, calling him weak and pathetic all the way to the removal of his clothing for not being able to keep his clothes on so he decided to do something similar he was not going to belittle the other guy he did not deserve that but he was going to strip him to his underwear.

As he thought of that he re-pinned his opponent with his arms above his head with his robe already open he only now needs to remove it but first there two spots that he hasn't tickled yet: nipples and belly. And so, he started belly first running his fingers through the firm stomach under him sending ticklish waves into poor Gaius whole body "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOHOHOHOHOHOHOPLEEEHEEHEHAAAHAHHASESTOOOHOHOHOHPPLEASONNNIIHIHIHIIHBEEEHEHHEGYOUHUHUHUHUHUH" the younger man pleaded as his abs were getting a full tickling treatment, at one point tony put his finger at his mouth and started tickling his belly button making the blonde go into silent laughter once more as his very sensitive button was tortured "NOTOOHHHHHMYBEEHHHELLYBUTTOOHHNOOOHOHOHOHOHOPLEAHAHAHAHASEEHEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA".

Tony after 5 minutes stopped tickling the blondes very ticklish innie and moved his hand into his right nipple and started playing with it "hheheheheheheehhehe" Gaius laughed as his nipple was torture he was not that ticklish here not to the right and not left and though he could use it to escape but Tony saw that and quickly finished tickling both nipples and shove his hand to the sweaty blond-haired pit.

"NOOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA" now that he covered all of the upper body, the raven head stared removing the martial artist robe. Gaius was so weak he could not resist and let Tony remove his clothing till he felt something of his wrists: Tony was using his black belt to tie his hands together leaving him defenseless. After Tony finished the wrist he went down to his opponent upper thighs and digs his finger under it "whaATHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?!!" the blonde shouted in surprise as the older boy wreaked havoc at his defenseless thighs going as far as to pinch the toes of his bare feet and with wrist tied like that he had no way of resisting.

After he ended tickling all over the thighs he went and remove the martial artist pants leaving him only in his underwear. For the first time since that match stated the raven-haired man took a look at his opponent and the view was totally pathetic his upper body and thighs were having red marks all over them and he was drenched in sweat for head to toe making his wild hair stick to his head and increasing his ticklishness tenfold. "ready to surrender yet?" Tony asked, "' gasp' no 'gasp" way 'gasp'" the sweaty blonde answered Tony only smiled and grab Gaius bound wrist and pinned above his head sitting on them and potion his fingers at the trebly sensitive underarms "last chance" "go fuck yourself" "as you wish" and with that he went all out at the pits running his fingers through the sweaty forest of hair scratching piking and tickling poor Gaius with an inch of his life "HAHAHANOHAHAAHAHAHAHHAPLEAHAHAHAHASEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHI GIVE YPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He said only 2 minutes into the pit torture Tony let up the torture sucking in his victory happy he managed to win because now one he could get the one thing he wanted revenge for Ryder was the next opponent.

Paybacks' going to be a bitch

© Copyright 2020 Aquosth128 (aquosth128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217751-Tonys-Revenge-part-1