*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217760-Tonys-Revenge-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2217760
the second part of the revenge
Tony's Revenge part 2










Ryder was ecstatic when he so who was up against 'so little Tony thinks he can beat me in a tickling duel? Pathetic' the blonde though, he had every reason to be confident: he knew all of Tony's ticklish spots and he knew none of his and he was sure with a small amount of teasing while he was torturing him he could turn him back into his tickle slave.

Tony was having similar thoughts as he was preparing but in opposite context and for a moment panicked 'what was I thinking he will tickle me into oblivion before I even managed to tickle him and he sure is going to humiliate me Infront of all of those people" but then his regain his strength 'no I must be strong I'll win' and with that he went out me his rival once more.

Ryder smiled an evil grim that sent shivers to Tony's spine "hey Tones long time no see" "Ryder" the Raven head acknowledge "you better surrender now Tony save yourself the embarrassment and I promise to show you mercy when we are alone" Tony got angry and "No way in hell" and launched an attack at the t-shirt clad belly "hehehehheheeheheheheeheheh" Ryder started to laugh decided to lure Tony into a false sense of security and then strike. So, he let Tony continue his tickling "hahhahaahaahahhahahahaha" as Tony tickled his stomach getting dangerously close to the belly button, Ryder acted.


Suddenly Tony felt Ryder take his arms with both hands throwing the black haired man to the ground, afterward the blond took hold of Tony's wrists and pined them above his head and stared digging hard and fast into the Ribs "HAHAHAHANAHOOOOHHHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the raven haired boy said with ticklish laughter as Ryder started draining his stretch with the fast tickling of his Ribs while using a variety of technics to keep him on edge, one time he use his hand as a claw and spiraled all over Tony's ticklish ribs "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHPLEASHAHAHSHHEHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH" then he could focus on particular sweet spot between the third and fourth rib that brought tears upon the young man's eyes "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRYDERHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASENOOOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the blond only smiled at the helpless plead of his opponent who tried to dodge the fingers coming after him unsuccessfully as the always hit their given target never falling to force new loud laugher for their victim.

Suddenly the tickling became gentler the fingers just moving around at the ribs and stomach "hehehehehanoohhohhoo" any other could be thankful for the break but Tony was filled with dread as he saw Ryder coming to lay besides him with one hand still firmly holding his wrist into place while the other gently draw circles around his stomach "you know what Tones that remained me of the old good days where I could wrestle you and pin you and tickle you exactly like that only difference is that you are not wearing any of my 'toys' this time and of course you know what comes next" when the Raven haired man failed to answer the blond dig into Tony's stomach tickling furiously "HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHYEEEHAHAHS" "yes do you remember now tell me what's coming next" Ryder teased his Victim once again tickling softly at his sides "hehe the hehehestriiihhppinghahahahahah" Tony admitted.

"yes Tony the striping and you know what else hasn't changed?" the fair haired man said as he claimed the ribs getting closer to the V of the brunettes shirt "your still too weak to stop me your still you turn into a ticklish little boy whatever time I tickle you and you thought you could beat me? Now you're going to pay Tones" and with that he ripped the shirt open exposing Tony' chest sides and stomach but Ryder was careful enough to not expose his hairless underarms as a way to reveal them later to humiliate him more.

Ryder now began to tickle Tony's bare chest running his fingers to his pectorals "HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAPLEASHAHAHAHAHHASTOOOHOOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOTOOHOHOHOHHEHEHERENOOHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAH" so distracted he has become that Ryder removed his hand form his wrists and together tickled his nipples "ohohomhohmhmhmhohmhmohmohhmohmo" Tony moaned and felt his erection on his pants his nipples where always a direct link to give cock and Ryder knew that and used this to tease him countless times.

Tony knew he must do something before he slipped into a slave mindset and then everything could be too late but he saw a golden opportunity the way Ryder was positioned he left his upper side completely defenseless and so Tony though tear filled eyes shoot his hands and landed at the upper sides of the blond, instantly he stated wiggling them and they had the desired result "whaahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHTONYYEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA" the blond sadist tried to clap his hands around his sides to protect himself but that only served to trap Tony's fingers at his ticklish upper sides "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" now he was the one on the ground and Tony's was the one at the top tickling one his most ticklish spots "NOOHOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHSTOOOHHOHOHHOHP" the brunette could be lying if he said he was not take an extremely amount of pleasure of hearing his rival say this, how many times he said the same plea only to be tortured farther and farther until he was a shell of the man he was ready to do anything for the tickling to stop.

He did stop however only to grasp the blonde's arms and pin them above his head and said "you know what Ryder you stripped me way to many times now is time for me to return the favor" and he stated unbuttoning Ryder's shirt tickling down from his hairy chest to his upper side till all the buttons where undone leaving Ryder's hairy body exposed and drenched in a light layer of sweat. Tony felt a pact of jealousy when he saw the hairy form of his rival as he was thanks to him unable to even grow a beard the blond on the other hand even had a barely noticeable stubble his whole body was taunting his lack of hair and true be told that was Ryder's intention when he stated to humiliate Tony even more. This aside Tony had an idea him put a finger on his moth and dip it his rival's belly button and started tickling the innie "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHANOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOTONYSTOPPPPPHPHPHHIIIIITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" the blond haven't even knew that his belly button was that ticklish before and now it was at the mercy at of his very pissed off former tickle slave who had learned a thing of two about tickling for the seer amount of skill he had was superb "NOOOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

After Tony was finished, they were tears ruing to the blonde's cheeks and the his hair was stuck at his body for the sweat he was producing. Tony procced to let the wrist go and went down to his feet deciding to take his blood back for every time the sadist tickled his feet till he passed out. He was surprised when he saw the lack of socks but he gladly started tickling the bare feet driving his fingers for the heels to the toes "hahhahaehhehahehahehaehaehehaeheh" Ryder was not that ticklish on his feet, so he decided to use that as way to regain his strength to get Tony back.

So lost was the raven haired man was to his feet tickling that he did not see the blond going up and shoved his fingers to his unprotect armpits "AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" now it was Tony's time to scream as his second most ticklish spots became the plaything of Ryder once more and Ryder did he enjoyed that to see his victim trying to squirt away from him "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMEEEHEHEHRCYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASAHAHHASHHSE" his rival shouted at the top of his lungs but Ryder gave none and continue to tickle the sensitive skin the lack of hair and the sweat he stated to build up helped making the fingers to move faster and more nimble "HAHAHAHAHNOOOHOHOHOHGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Tony finally collapsed back at the ground and Ryder decide to have another humiliating session with him "still so ticklish under those arms eh little boy" he said as he rib the sleeve of Tony's right arm exposing to the whole world his smooth sweaty underarms he did the same with the left finally leaving the entirety of his upper body bare.

The blonde then took Tony's right arm and put it beneath his leg and pin the left one above his head and started gently drawing 8's into the sensitive skin "hehehahhahahahhehehhegahahahhahahhaahhahahahaha" "I bet now you use that pit belonged to anyone but you isn't it?" the blond started his teasing "and we are not going to end here are we tones? Then am going to take off your pants and underwear and am going to tickle your balls again remember how much you laughed when I did that? And when your way to tired to resist am going to take off your shoes and socks and your feet are going to be mine your laugh and cry so much just like a little ticklish little boy" Ryder said not once letting on his pit torture "and don't you think you can escape me by surrendering Tones because there's more when someone is defeated the winner of the match gets one suite for each of his victories and he can tickle his defeated opponents again all. Tied. up" and with each one of these words he pocket the pit and continued his cruel teasing "and I brought some good friends of your Tony boy you of course recall the inching powder the underwear I made you wear and the gag don't you?"

Tony panicked when he heard those words now, he understood Ryder's plan he was going to turn him back into a slave again! He stated struggling trying to find a way to escape the fingers before it was too late, in hid crazy attempts to escapee he brushed his trapped right hand to the blonde's upper thigh "WHAHEHAHEHEHETHAHAHAHAHA" Ryder screeched in surprise as his second most ticklish spot was assaulted and tried to counter by digging into the hairless pit but Tony for once was faster and stated moving his hand around the thigh seeking to dig into the mead of it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAH" Ryder in an attempt to take the disobeying hand stood up and tried to take it with his free hand but in his efforts he loosed the grip at the black head's left hand he managed to break loose and stated making a bee line for the other thigh "HAHAHHAHAHAANOHOHOHOHOHDONTHAHAHAHAHAHAYOOUUOUOUOHHAHAAHAHDAAHAHAHAREHEEHEHHEAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA". Tony was sure he never heard the blond laugh that hard before and so he continue to abuse the toned flesh with all his might.

"HAHAHHOHOAHAHOAHAOAHAOHNOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ryder, falls back down on the ring floor and Tony continues the relentless torture never letting up for one second, moving from the upper to lower thighs with both hands bringing new tears to Ryder's face "HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOOOOHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAYOURRHRHRHRAHAHAHGONAAHAHPAHAHHAYFOOHOHOHORTHHHIIIS" but the treats fall into deaf ears as tony continue to torture the guy that tried to break him all those years ago after the tickling has exhausted the blond enough for Tony's tastes he went up to Ryder's pants and stated undoing his belt and he brought them down take in them completely off form them body and stated to again tickle the now bare thighs rusing his finger through the hairs sending new ticklish waves on the blond "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOHOHHOHOHOHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAOUCHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH".

All of a sudden Ryder gather all his might and used his hand to push tony away from him sending him tumbling down on his back immediately the blond went to his rival and put his feet into a headlock removing the sneakers with lighting speed and started rushing his finger over the socked flesh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANOTMYFEEEHEHEHHETTTTHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" Tony said in distress his feet was his worst spot and the sadist knew how to exploit it, when he stated at his toes that was real torture "NOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHSTOHHAHAHAHAAHAHAPPHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHPLEAHSHAHHASHHSEHAHAHAHAHAAHA" Ryder now decide that it was time tease his victim for what he though was one last time before victory "oh now I remember Tony your feet you can't stand it here can you? And is going to be all over as soon as I take your socks off then you truly become nothing more than a ticklish little mess aren't you Tones?" the blond said as he run his finger at the center of the sole sending tony into more ticklish despair. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAPLEASHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHSTOHHHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA"

Tony did not know what to do he knew that if Ryder got to, his bare feet all was over, he was back into being a tickle salve again, but then he saw a golden opportunity. The way the sadist has put himself into left his underarms wide open to attack and so he gather what remaining strength he had left and shot his hands into the hairy armpits wiggling his finger furiously. The results did not disappoint, Ryder instantly stopped the foot tickling and stated laughing hard "WHAHAHAHAHAAT?!!!AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the blonde screamed as his number one spot was at last reviled and Tony was determined to milk it for all it was worth.

With his hands still in the hyper sensitive pits Tony gets into a sitting position and draws Ryder to him not once letting up his torture. The blond was completely helpless now he was far away from the feet and any part of Tony's body that he tried to reach only exposed his armpits giving new ticklish skin to be tickled "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOHHOHOHHAHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHSTOOHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHPHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHPLEASEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAPLEEEHEHAHASHSEHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH". "Ready to give up Ryder" Tony asked the sweaty blond "never in a million years!" the sadist said even though he felt exhausted he was not going to surrender to someone like Tony.

Tony then step his game pulling of the moist shirt off the blonde and standing him up, before Ryder had time to react he felt the fingers back into his underarms playing with his pit hair "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" his eyes where close from laughing that he did not notice that the Raven haired man drove him at the corner of the ring to the pole and he dig his fingers in a way that he was thrusting his finger into the center of the hairy armpits "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHANOOOHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Ryder was in hell especially when Tony let his fingers go for a moment and he fall to the ground with his arms in T potion the black haired boy wasted no time at all and dig his fingers again at the pits.

Tony on the other hand was in heaven how many times was in such potion? Wearing only his underwear and having his most ticklish spots abused? And now the one who did this to him was the one on his underwear receiving the exact same treatment "surrender yet?" "NOOONHHHAHAHAOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" the blond said and then Tony remember something that Ryder always did to him never falling to making scream like a little girl so he put his fingers at the base of the pit and stated drilling there sending the blond sadist into ticklish hysteria "NOOOHOHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH STOPJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" only 10 minutes into that torture and Ryder passed out signaling Tony as the winner.

The raven-haired boy could not believe it as he put his hands away from the sweaty, hairy underarms from Ryder unconscious from he done it he won! Now as he saw some men remove the blond from the ring, he knew he need only one more thing and his vengeance would be complete. But first they were something he needed to do first.

© Copyright 2020 Aquosth128 (aquosth128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217760-Tonys-Revenge-part-2