*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217762-Tonys-revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #2217762
the final part
Tony's Revenge part 3

A deal and retribution



When Gaius had enough energy to stand up from the torture he saw two men approaching him "come with us" they said to him "can I put my clothes on first please?" he asked "it won't be need" the one that seemed to be in charge said and so Gaius followed them till they arrived into corridor, then they stopped Infront of a door in which the shorter one of the men opened inside he saw a simple bedroom that could seem perfectly normal less for the massive X rack it had in the middle "according to the rules of the tournament you lost and now your opponent has the chance to tickle you while your tied up as consequence of your defeat" the man said to him and Gaius let a small whimper but he accepted his fate gracefully "ok where am going?" he asked "to that you have a choice you can either be strapped to the rack or we can tie you up to the bed what will it be your choice".

Gaius though about it and decide he did not what to have again someone on top of him while he was getting tickled "the rack" he said and the men guided him there and they lifted his hand up and tied then up so his horrible ticklish underarms had no place to go and did the dame to his ankles, after they made sure he was secure they left and Gaius was alone with he thoughts waiting for his torturer to come.

Meanwhile Tony was approached by a woman in her mid-thirties pretty with pixie haircut "hello Tony right?" the brunette nodded his head " so as you know you are the winner of this round that's giving you the opportunity to tickle your defeated opponents while they are tied up do you understand me?" "yes" "alight usually is the defeated choice how are they tied up but because you make that one pass out you can choose we have two choice A X rack or to tied him to the bed" Tony realized that this was the perfect chance to do all the things Ryder did to him to him in revenge "tie him to the bed I want his arms above his head also can you dress him up nothing special just a plain t-shirt and pants?" the woman nodded and gave him two keys "this one is for the one you beaten right now and this now for the current one when your are ready go" and she explained how to get there tony nodded and he went and collect his rival pant and button up shirt.

In Ryders pants he found his car keys and he went there to see what the blond had here when he opend the car he found a bag that he guessed had some tickle tools he got it and he went to his own car to changed out of his sweaty pants and get a new shirt. When he was changed into a new black t-shirt with a low U line and a pair of short he decided to visit the first boy he defeated.

Gaius heard the door creak open and so the man from before to open the door he was wearing different clothes so he assumed he beaten another one of the participants "hey" he said "am Tony" "Gaius" he said "we both know why you are here so get over it and start tickling me the sooner we end this the better" Gaius realized that taunting the person who had you at his complete mercy was not a smart idea but he wanted this to be over, Tony only smiled and said "look I have nothing against you I actually want to make a deal" "what sort of deal?" "let me explain" and so the blond boy learned the story behind why Tony joined this competition " and you want me what to help you tickle him?" the older man only shook his head "No that pleasure is all mine I just want you to run an errant for me and bring me something".

"and if I refuse" the blonde asked Tony's answer wat to come closer to him and put his hands to his hairy underarms and started moving them softly "let's just say that they will lots of laughter involved" "hehehehehehehehef fine I'll help hahhaahah now stop hahah" the older man remove his hands from the pits "I knew you it see it my way".

Ryder woke in an unfamiliar place bleary eyed and tired when he tried to use hands to his eyes he found the stuck and then he understood he was tied up, he was in a reverse Y potion with his hands tied together above his head and his ankles where spread he also noticed he was on a plain white shirt and a pair of short that barley covered a third of his legs "finally woke up Ryder?" the blond jerked his head and saw Tony siting on a chair with his own bag of tools at the small table beside him "what do you want" he said angrily "vengeance" " vengeance for all the time you humiliate me for all the times you tried to break me that's what I want" Ryder snorted "good luck with that am not a weakling like you to break" Tony smiled and said "bold word from some who was tickled into unconsciousness".

The raven haired boy turned to the back and said "you know what was the worst for me your damn toys never knowing what new ways could you come up with to torture me and now that we are together let's see what in here" with that he opened the bag and took outside some generic tickle tools first feather 3 electric toothbrushes and actual brush and then he went to find Ryder favored "you still keep itching powered? That think felt awful at my feet I wonder how bat is going to be at your pities" then there was the gag "ah I remember how you forced to wear that so the neighbors could not wear us now there's no one to hears but you still won't be able to scream how that feels Ryder?" and at last he put out a pair of underwear decorate with locks " ah that was the worst of all you make go without Cumming for weeks at a time did you while your where teasing my nipples every day did you? And how can I forget that time you put the powder there and force me to spent 4 whole days with it I though I was going to go crazy" then he sock his head and took the red ball gag and proceed to put into the blond moth, Ryder resisted but with a quick poke into the pit he opened his mouth enough for the gag to slip through and tony put in place.

"now where should I start? Oh I know rember how you could always save my pits and my feet for last cause you like to hear me trying to scream well now is your turn" and with that we went into the bound feet and stated wring his fingers there "mphmhpmhhmphmhphmphmhpmhmhhpm" Ryder giggled into the gag his feet was the least ticklish spot into his body so he was kind of quieted. After some time that Tony make sure to leave the pale feet a good shade of pink from heel to toe he took a look at the bound from before him he was a little red in the face and was trying to catch his breath but he was fine all things consider Tony was going to change that.

Ryder felt a pressure at the bed and saw that the rave haired was at his torso and dig into the toned t-shirt clad belly "MPMHMPHHMHPMPHHPHMHMHMPHPMPHMHPHMHPHMPHMHPMHPH" the blond laughed into his gag as the fingers found his abs massaging each pad giving them full tickling treatment and then wed to his hips "MPPHMHPMHMHPMPSHMSHMPHMPHMHPHMHPHMPHMHPHMPHMHPM" the blond was at hysterics the bondage seemed to be increasing his ticklishness and his stated to build up a good amount of sweat.

Then Tony decided to move to his thighs the short they gave him not even protecting them as tony took the right one into both hands and stated massaging it "MPMHPMHMHPHMHHPMHPPMHMPMHMPHPMHMPHHMPMHPHMPHMMPHPHMHPMHPHMHPHPMHMPHMPH" after his stated running his fingers through the hairy leg tickling with an ich of its life "MOPMGMPHMPPHMMHPHMHPMHMPHMHPHMPHMPHMPHMHPPHMHMPHMP". Tony did the same to the other thigh so now he put his hand under both of Ryder's knees and stated drilling at the soft hairless skin underneath and if Ryder could he could have jumped out of his skin at this point he dint even know he was ticklish there!.

Tony took another look at his victim and smiled at what he saw the white t-shirt had small gray spots and he looked more tired and miserable but still they were not tears in his eyes.

Tony decide to give Ryder a break and went and get the feather and used on the feet "mhphmhpmhphhphmphmphhhhahaahnohnmphpmhmhphmhpmhphmhmhphpmhmp" this feet was a little more intense but it was better than what was happening before so Ryder was able to catch his breath, Tony at some point stop he never liked feathers anyways, and went for a very interesting target.

Ryder felt his shirt lift up but instead of removing it Tony lift it enough to expose his belly button and put his finger there and stated vibrating it to the hale muscles surrounding the shallow innie "MPMHMPMHPHMMHPHMPHMPMHPHMPHMPHMPHHMPHMPHMHMPHMHPHMPPHMHPMPHMHHPMHPHPMHMHPMHPHMHPHHAHAHMPHPMMHAPMAHPHMPHPHMPPMHPMHMPHMHPMHPM" Tony then grant the shirt and rib it in half exposing the toned upper body to the cold air and said "you always teased about my nipples let's see how sensitive yours are now" with that he put the blond pink nipples between his fingers and proceeded to twist and tickle them "omhpmohphmophhhophmphmhophmphpom" Ryder laughed and moaned at the nipple torture and he felt his dick going hard from the torture "you always teased me about it now would you look at that you and I have the same reaction" the torture was interrupted by a knock at the door and Tony went and answered it.

When he returned he held something behind his back "hey Ryder remember what did you tell me when you shaved me that day?" the blond looked at him questionably "you don't? so let me remind you" Tony said "you said 'your nothing but a weak ticklish disobeying little boy and ticklish little boys do not deserve to have body hair they must be smooth' well as it turns out you are as ticklish as me so we must do something about that body hair" as he said that he finally reeled what he had behind his back. It was a razor and the same lotion Ryder use on him to make sure his body could not grow again "oh and don't try to resist or I'll use it on your head also".

Tony first wend to his neck and face and shaved off the golden stubble till the neck was as smooth as a baby's bottom then he put some the lotion and his hand and he put it all over the shaved area when he was fished he stated tickling the Blonde's neck "mppmhhmphphmphmhpmhpmhmphmhmphpmhpmhmhpmhmhphpm". Next he went to his chest and stomach shaving away the blond hairs for every place he could hold but he ignored the armpits still hidden into the two half's of the destroyed shirt, by the time Tony was finished with that you could not see a single hair not to his nipples not his abs or belly button again the black haired boy applied the lotion to the shaved flesh carful again to not reach the pits, also he run his fingers to the now hairless skin making the blonde laugh hared than before no logger having the hair to protect himself from the onslaught "MPPMHPHOMHPHMHPMHPHMHPPMHMPHPMHMHPMHPMHHPMMHPHMHPHPHMMPPMHHHHMHPMHPMHPHMMHPHMPHMPMPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".

afterward Tony did something Ryder did not thing he could do he untied his wrist brink his hands down immediately he went to have revenge by trying to attack the brunette's sides but tony was faster and struck his finger into the smooth belly button "MPMHPMHMHPMHMPHMHPMHMP" Tony smiled like a Cheshire cat "you know I wad intend to just shave your arms like you did with mine but now with that you deserve punished say goodbye to your hair and next time you try something like it will be your head" as he said that he run the razor trough the arms leaving them totally hairless and applies the lotion and re tied the wrist at his previous potion.
Coming up where the legs Tony took great pleuserue seeing his rival on the verge of tear by the loos of his body hair "MPMMPPMHPHMHPMHPHMHMPHMPHMHMHPMHPHMHPMHPHMPHHMHMHMPHMHPMHPMHPMHMHPNHPHMHPHMHPMHPMOHPMHPMHMHPM" Ryder screamed when he felt Tony's hand ruing through his bare thighs once more the mix of the lotion and the sweaty making his fingers more nimble than before. "did you still shave your butt and your back?" Tony asked " I want you to be honest if you are not then I'll tape one off those toothbrushes to your pits and the remaking to your belly button" Tony said showing the electric instrument and as to make a points he brought one close to the belly but Ryder shook his head yes and Tony knew it was the truth.

Tony took both the short and Ryder's underwear in his hands and ripped them apart revealing Ryder erect golden toped manhood. Tony wasted no time shaving Ryders private area from the root to the balls when the raven haired was done there was not a single hair insight. "MPHHPMMHOHPMHMPHOHOHOOMOMOMOHMHOMHOHMOHMHOMHMOHMHOMHMOHOMH" the blonde groaned as Tony stated to run one hand through the place his genital hair used to and the other through his balls making his throb and wishing for relief but when he felt ready to burst Tony stopped and went to take the leather briefs.

Ryder immediately stated to struggle to get free, but Tony was having none of it "Stop. This. Right. Now" and with each word was followed by a poke to the thighs the blond ceased his struggling and let Tony untie his legs and put the Chasity undies over his raging member locking it for as long as Tony desired. Tony then retied the legs together give the shape of an I to his victim.

"now Ryder ready for your last hairy pit tickling and first hairless pit tickling?" the blonde make a sound of protest at the gag but nothing more as Tony ripped apart the last layer of clothing remaking to him "MPPMHMPPMHPMHHMPHPMHMHPMHHMPHMHPMHPHMHPHMHPHMPHMHHPMHPHMHPMHMPHMPHMHHPMHMHPM" Tony tickled furiously at the pit going through the forest of blond hair with amazing speed because he wanted to see Ryder in tears before his shaved his pit he wanted hot streaming tears ruing through his face as he took away the last hairs of his body to feel how he felt when his pit hair was taken for him. And so, he took the toothbrush and put it on the one pit and still tickled the other with his hand "AHMHPMHPHMHPMHPHMPHMMHHPMHMPHMPMHHMPHMHMHMPMHMPHMHMHPHMHPHMHPHMPMHMPH".

By the time he was finished a constant amount of tears was streaming down Ryder's face and his whole body was drenched in sweat making him look truly pathetic and so Tony took the razor and stated shaving the moist hair out of both the pits till they were as hairless as an eight year's old. Ryder was felling totally humiliated and embarrassed but he was also very scared, if Tony truly wanted to give him a complete payback that meant he had a massive wave of torture left "MOMHPMHMPHMPHHAHAHAHAMPHMHPHMPHMPHMPHPMMPHMPHPMHMPHPMHPMMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPMHPMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMMPHPMH" his train of though was cut sort by Tony stroking his now hairless underarms now dripped into the lotion and more sensitive than ever "MMPHPHMHPMHPHPHMMPHMHPMMHMHMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMHMHMPHPMPHHMPMHHPHHHMHMHMMHMHMHMH" the blond wanted to beg and plead to be freed but the gag was silencing all of his begging leaving his fate at the hands of Tony.

The raven haired 25-year-old decide to finish him as he took both toothbrushes at his hand and drove at the center of the underarms sending Ryder thrashing into the bed and silent laughter. Tony wanted to torture Ryder more, so he took some tape and tape the brushes that way, so they were stuck into the pits as for him he took Ryder nipples again and stared to twist them sending waves down to the trapped manhood.

After 2 and a half hours after Tony stated this ordeal Ryder passed out once more with tears at his eyes and his armpits had red scratch marks and his nipples where rock hard "did you get it all?" the raven head asked and Gaius came out of his hiding place holding a camera "man that was brutal you sure you want to continue like that I understand what he did to you was treble but that is a little extreme you're going to break him" the older man shook his head "don't worry his not broken I'll just do to him everything he did to me on a smaller scale but he will fell exactly how he made me feel when he had me under his thump" "ok dude I did my part so goodbye" the blonde said and left Tony alone with Ryder the brunette knew from experience that the blond could not wake till tomorrow so he untie him and remove the gag but kept the underwear on and he himself went to sleep into the connect room on the other side he had a big day tomorrow.

When Tony awoke the next day, he saw it was past 10 and went to check on Ryder unsurprisingly the blond was still asleep he must have been exhausted getting tickled so much does that to a person. Tony decide to not give any more sleep to his former torturer, so he put his fingers into Ryder's sides "wakey wakey Ryder Coochie coochie coo" the blond open his eyes "whahatahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha" the bond tried to get away and Tony stopped the tickling now knowing that his victim was awake.

Now fully alert Ryder weighted his option he could try and wrestle tony to take the key and leave or he could wait and see what the black haired man had instore for him, and to be honest he was way too tired to fight his rival "what do you what Tony you got your revenge now let me go" "so little is your memory Ryder you did so many thinks to me and I indeed to repay in kind" the blond raised an eyebrow "and how to do you indeed to do that" "with this" and Tony showed a camera that had all of his humiliation in it from the shaving to the intense tickle torture he suffered "fine what do you want to do" "now that your choice we can use that itching powder to your pits or we can re create the first time you tickled me" Ryder knew he was going to be tickled either way now how much it was the question so he decide "the second one" if he remembered correctly he let Tony unrestricted the first time so he still has hopes of escaping.

"Good know put this and lay on the bed" the raven haired boy commanded tossing the gag to Ryder who put it at his mouth next he lays to the king sized bed legs closed and arms wide apart, Tony also climbs the blonde's torso and stated moving his fingers to the hairless underarms sending ticklish waves to the boy under him "MPHPPHHPMHHMPHMPHMPMPHMHPMHPMHPMHPMHMHPHMPHMPHMPHMHMPHMPHMP" Ryder griped the matters with all his might he knew that if he clapped his hands down he would just trap the fingers into his most ticklish spot "MPMHMPHPHMHPMHMPMHPHMHPMHMPHMPHMPH" "you know this could never happen if you didn't hold a crunch you know" Tony said as he prod the armpits "I understand I beat you in a few wrestling matches and you were bitter but you didn't have to try and tickle the living shit out of me when we became roommates". And with that he removes his hands from the armpits to give a little time to the blonde to recover his breath no use to make him pass out so soon.

Ryder was terrified because he understood what Tony was doing he was using his own techniques against him his only hope was that Tony was not that vengeful and did not completely break him "mhmhohmohohmohomhommomhohphohophmophmohomph" he stated to moan as the vindictive young man played with his nipples and he felled his trapped cock coming to life reminding himself that he did not cum since a day before his match with Tony "fells bad doesn't it? Feeling helpless" the black haired man said moving from the pink spots on his rival chest to his abs "mpmhmphpmphmhpmhmhhmhmhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm" Tony did not stop till a light layer of sweat covered the blond body only then his stop his torture and removed the gag from Ryder's mouth "are you hungry?" "what?" "I said are you hungry" "yeah I could eat" "okay follow me" the blonde obeyed and let himself to be led into a small kitchen "make yourself whatever you want" the raven-haired boy said.

After they both mace sandwiches and eaten them Ryder finally gather enough courage to ask something "what's goanna happened to me?" Tony frowned "I already told you I want re-" the blonde cut in "yeah I gent that but what exactly are you going to do are going to make me your own slave?" the ebony haired man laughed at that "no I am not looking for a slave of any kind I'll just do to you all the different types of torture you did to me and whatever else you were planning to do to me if you won the competition and I'll let you go promise" "and what makes you think that I'll tell you what I was going to do to you after the match?" "do you prefer the alterative?" Tony send wriggling his fingers at him reminding him that he was still mostly naked before someone else who was fully clothed "okay I get now".

"So again what do you want we have three choices left" "Really what?" the jet haired boy smiled and said "yeah we have the powder, we have for me to cloth you and strip you while am tickling you and whatever you wanted to do to me after the match" he said in a patronizing voice and Ryder was lost in his thoughts one more he surely wanted the itching powder for last but the other choices left where the most humiliating "what I was going to do to you after the match" he finally said "and that could be?" the brunette asked "I was going to put you at this underwear" Ryder replied "and then I was going to tape the electric toothbrushes to your feet and use the remaining one to your belly button then I would move it your nipples and use the other to torture your cock" the ebony haired man stood still in though "look this is what going to happened your cock is not getting out of there and am going to use the toothbrushes on your pits and then your thighs while the remaining one will stay at your belly button okay?" "okay" the blond said and let Tony guide him out of the kitchen.

When they arrived Tony took the ropes from the bed and approach him "on your knees" he said and Ryder fall to the ground and allowed the black haired boy to tie them together "arms up" again he compilated and he felt tony bend his arms backwards tie them together before tying his bending elbows together in such ways for when the final rope connected his arms with his legs he could lower them from their potion finally the gag was secured at his mouth now he was ready.

Tony first began to tape the toothbrushes to his armpits and then he lifted Ryder up and he sat on a chair making him sit to your lap "Ready?" the blonde shock his head "well I am" with that he turn on all three of the toothbrushes and watched as his rival fall into ticklish despair "MPHPMHHPMHPHPHMHPMMPHMPHMPHMPHMHPHMHPMHPHMHPMHPHMPMHMHMHMPHMHPHMHMPHM" The toothbrushes where awful he felt like a million small hand where attacking his most ticklish spots Tony especially took great care to turn and twist the one inside his belly to tickle in new ways he did not know it would tickle "MGPHMHMHPHMHPHMPHHMPHMPMHPHMHPMHPHMHPHMPHMPMHP".

After his thighs where torture also and Tony untie him he fall into the bed a sweaty laughing sobbing mess he didn't even bother to remove the gag from his mouth "wow that was intense you sure can laugh can you Ryder? Now we have the stripping next and the itching powder later I chose this time" he said and Ryder only nodded his head "now why don't you take a bath while I go and find you some clothes?" the blond complete and he go to get a bath still not removing the gag from his moth knowing he would need it later.

When Ryder got out of the shower Tony gave him a pair of red pants and a red shirt which he put on "now let's do it" he said after he was done dressing himself and they booth took their place. Ryder tried he really tried to overwhelm Tony, but the nonstop tickling had left him completely exhausted and so it was easy For Tony to pin him down on the bed and started gently tickling his ribs "mphmhphmhpmmhpmhmhpmhphmphmhphmp" then he moved to the hairless toned stomach and the little belly button "MPMPMMPMHPPMPMHMPHMHMHPHMPHMHPHMHPHMHMPHMHMPMHMPHMPH" the tickling continue like that with tony pocking and pressing his fingers all over the ticklish flesh "you know what Ryder? Your wearing way too match clothes lets fix that" and with that tony use one hand to rip open the red t-shirt and stated to tickle the smooth chest "MHMPHMHMPHPMHPHMHPHMPHMHPHMHPMHMPHMPMHHMPPMHMPH" Time passed and Ryder was all but nake expect the two halfs of the shirt and the underwear when Tony decide that it was time to stop and move to next and final phase of his vengeance.

Ryder removed the ripped shirt off him and looked Tony in the eyes begging him to not use the powder but the former tickle slave did not back down and he tied him to the bed the same position he was at the beginning of their time together "now you been good so I will use the powder only at your armpits but I will not itch you till five minutes have passed so I'll be sure that you learned your lesson" with that he took generous amount of the powder and pour it over the two hairless hollows.

In the beginning it was nothing just a stranger feel at his pits but it grew and grew till he was trashing at the bed trying to relive himself form it but he could not, the five minutes where over and Tony approached him and saw the tears running at his eyes "sucks does it you want me to itch it?" Ryder nodded his head and Tony stated scratching the itching pits with all his might "MPMHPHMHMHPHOHAHAMHHPMHMHPMAMHPHAMHPMHPMHPHMHPMHPHMAHPHMHPHMPHAMHPMHPAHMHPMHPAMHPMHMPHPMHMHPMHMHPMMPHPMHPMHMPHMPMPHMPHMPHMPH" the blond cried both in torture and in relief as his armpits where getting abused by the man before him who really knew how to make him laugh "PMHPHMHPMHPMHMPHMPHMPMHPHMHPHMHPMHPMHMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPM" The pit tickling went the same till he put two fingers at the base of them and stated drilling up and down like he was searching for oil "PMHPMHPMHMHPMHPHMPHMHMHPMHPHMPHMHPHMMHPPMHMHPPMHPMHMPHPMHMPPHMPHMMMMMM!!" with a final scream into the gag the blonde passed out once again and Tony removed his hand from the pit wet once again with sweat and untied the blond.

When Ryder woke up, he could not believe the itching his cock had he tried to remove the underwear, but they were still locked. ln the nearby chair his clothes where with a letter reading the following:

Your really though I forgot about that time you forced me to spend an entire flight with itching powder at my underwear well now you will know how that feel's and don't worry I'll mail the key next week have fun!!!

Tony

Ryder wept when he realized he could spent a week of not coming while he had itching powder he also realized that payback's was a bitch and promised himself to not do anything to Tony ever again now he knew the consequences was awful for him. He just hoped that the key wasn't delayed or worse lost in the mail.




© Copyright 2020 Aquosth128 (aquosth128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217762-Tonys-revenge