*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217891-Kimberlys-Tree-Trunk-Inspiration
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2217891
A famous writer struggling for inspiration gets herself stuck in an awkward position.
Twenty-five year old Kimberly Thompson was out driving when her car suddenly broke down and when she got out to call her mechanic,her keys dropped out of her hands and were picked up by a squirrel,who ran into a rather small hole in the middle of a nearby tree trunk.

The young woman was 5'4,141 pounds,had long light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink jumper with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Kimberly,a world famous writer ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still her keys were just out of her reach.
She then thought about calling her assistant and girlfriend Barbara for help but decided to enter the tree trunk herself despite her worries about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small hole and her figure,which had become more curvaceous in recent weeks but decided to try anyway.

The young blond placed her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out,giving anyone walking passed a great view of her lower half.
She soon found the squirrel,who dropped her keys then smiled at her before running off as she put them in her jacket pocket before finding a red rose and put in her hair.

"I must look so ridiculous with my behind sticking out of here," said Kimberly as she then tried to back out of the tree trunk but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.
"Maybe that second peice of chocolate cake actually was a mistake," said the young woman as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Kimberly then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said the young blond as she thought about calling Barbara for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and after her calls for help alerted no one,realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,the now exhausted Kimberly hadn't moved a single inch as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a wolf barking and said, "Oh,you're just a wolf,you're absolutely no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,I spent a lot of money on it," said the young woman as she wiggled her rear end but still the wolf refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.
Kimberly's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the wolf had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her red panties covered bubble butt for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't get any worse," said the young blond as a bird began pecking at her exposed backside as she remarked, "I just had to ask,didn't I," before beginning to laugh at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

Having now been stuck for more than an hour and a half,Kimberly,who had been struggling for inspiration for weeks realised that a book about the several interesting and strange ways people get themselves stuck was the perfect idea for her next book and began writing down ideas in her notebook.

A thin blond named Emma was walking passed when she spotted the young woman's predicament before walking over and asked, "Excuse me,are you stuck, would you like some help?"
Kimberly replied, "Yes,I am stuck,could you please pull me out,I would definitely appreciate it."

The young woman,who was a massive fan of Kimberly's work then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.
"Wow,you're really wedged in there tight,I know this is a bad time to ask but can I have your autograph," said Emma.

"I do you one better,I'll get you a signed copy of my new book,could you please grab my phone and call my girlfriend Barbara," said Kimberly ,who felt embarrassed that a fan had found her in such an awkward situation as the young blond did as she was asked.

Barbara,a curvaceous brunette soon arrived with the two's close friend Colin and his wife Emily as the trio burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the tree trunk.

The humiliated Kimberly then had a chain formed behind her as Barbara pulled her girlfriend's hips,Colin pulled Barbara's waist while Emily pulled her husband's belt while Emma pulled Emily's legs.
"All right everyone,pull," said the young brunette as everyone pulled,pulled and pulled with all their strength on the poor young blond,who said, "OW,that really hurts,I think I'm going to be yanked in two," as the bird began pulling at the front of her jumper.

The wolf began pulling at the hem of Emma's dress as poor Kimberly was streched to her limit as a local reporter looked on and took pictures before leaving after deciding not to help.

A POP sound was heard as the young woman was pulled from the tree trunk at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap of the grass as the wolf looked on.The
"Thank goodness for that," said Kimberly as she hugged and kissed her girlfriend before hugging everyone else including the wolf,who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

She then remembered that everyone could see her panties and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.
Kimberly then signed a copy of her new book and gave it to Emma before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her.

In the days following the incident,several news stories appeared as the young woman gained several nicknames including Kimberly the pooh and the enormous Kimberly.

Kimberly's next book about the incident and several other stories about people getting stuck became a bestseller with the front cover being a picture of everyone pulling on her as she joked to her now wife Barbara, "who knew getting stuck could be so helpful," as the two began laughing.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217891-Kimberlys-Tree-Trunk-Inspiration