*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2218885-The-Ylissean-QRool---Super-Slob-Kaijus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr Lac
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2218885
Lucina's battle with K.Rool led to some soul searching... Among other things.
Preparing herself and readying her trusty sword, the Parallel Falchion, Lucina gently made her towards the destined area for her upcoming battle. As strange as it may have been at first, the Ylissean blu-nette had come to appreciate the crazy land of ‘SMASH’. Never imagining all sorts of different individuals from different worlds that housed powerful skills and talents.

Meeting many talented sword users and the chance to meet her great ancestor, Marth. But of course, she had also seen things that shouldn’t be possible. Things such as weaponizing flatulence, discovering what a gun is and seeing a bear using a bird as a gun.

Nevertheless, Lucina simply mused at those foreign ideas as her mind soon return to the battle that was soon to unfold, as she arrived at an all too familiar boxing ring. “I see today’s fight will be here,” Lucina said to herself. “I wonder who my opponent will be today.”

As soon as she finished that sentence, something came rushing down from above and landed with a heavy thud in front of her on the arena. There standing before her was the large intimidating crocodile beast-man, King K.Rool.

Seeing who she was facing, Lucina gave a confident smile and readied her sword. “This shouldn’t be a problem, with that size and weight, he’s not going to do any harm to me.”

So, she thought…

Once the battle began with a loud announced GO, Lucina quickly ran in to make her first attack with her sword but to her surprise, K.Rool instantly prevented that from happening, the huge crocodile rushing in himself; smashing his gold plated belly into her.

“What the-AAH!” she yelled from the impact, as she fell onto her backside.

Roaring with great laughter, K.Rool patted his heaving gut before pointing one of his fingers at the fallen lady. "Would you look at that?" he declared in a mocking tone. "The flattest thing in the universe against the thickest thing in the universe!”

Angry by that disrespectful statement, Lucina jumped back onto her feet and tried lunging her sword at the hammy crocodile man once more. But unfortunately, K.Rool countered her strike by using his gut like a shield!

Within the next two minutes of the fight, K.Rool was overwhelming the Ylissean princess with all of his lightning speed and crazy outlandish moves. Lucina couldn’t handle it too long as she was clawed, stomped and buried into the ground from his wild moves. It wasn’t long until K.Rool finished her off with a powerful boxing glove to the face, sending her flying off-screen.

GAME!

Flipping his cape around before ending in his trademark pose, K.Rool gave a menacing grunt towards the defeated blu-nette. Happy how that match went for him, the King of Kremlings soon leapt off the ring and marched proudly away.

Slowly recovering from that opposing fight and using her sword for support to lift herself from the floor, Lucina was completely dumbfounded at what just happened. No matter what she did, her attempts to fight back were completely nullified by his size and pressure.

“How could I have been so foolish…!” Lucina muttered in disappointment.

Reviewing that spectacle of that one-sided brawl, she soon began to harbour something that she never expected to in the first place… envy towards that crocodile’s power.


===================


The following day, Lucina decided to see if she too could obtain that type of power for her own, as the Ylissean princess travelled to the DK island region; hoping to learn whatever secret that lay there. She did try asking K.Rool for advice, but unfortunately, the large reptilian gave a disgruntled response, clearly not interested in the subject or her in general.

Regardless, the blu-nette was more determined to figure it out herself.

Arriving in the jungle and hearing all sorts of echoes of animal cries, Lucina gave a bright smile and readied her sword into the air. First, she started off slashing many bushes and tall grass out of the way, making a suitable training campground. Once that was sorted, she soon pondered how to start her new training regimen.

Remembering how K.Rool stood before her and showing his weight and muscle around with such swagger, the princess figured it would be best if she started with building her body up.

Throughout the day, Lucina would try several different exercise routines that she picked up from the Wii-Fit trainer. Doing twenty of each sit-up and push-up, while finishing off with a couple of jumping jacks. A bit exhausted from doing all of that, Lucina’s stomach soon growled hungrily. Since arriving here in this jungle, the young warrior forgot to have breakfast; her eagerness to better herself made her forget that important part.

“I forgot to pack something to eat here too…” Lucina uttered out.

Luckily for Lucina, hanging above her on a palm tree was some nice-looking bananas. Smacking the bottom of the tree with her sword, the fruit came tumbling down and landed in front of her. Peeling the skin off and quickly biting into it, Lucina moaned at the taste. For some reason, the banana was much sweeter than she expected.

“Never in my life have I eaten fruit this… good!” she marvelled happily, as she bit into it again.

Though, she did hear some wild stories that Kremlings or any other opposing group would try to steal the Kong’s Banana Hoard. Lucina could see why, as she finished the first banana and immediately moved onto the next pair.

Wolfing down her fifth banana and tossing the banana peels away from the camp, Lucina was full and happy with the food. Though, her body was still sore from the training, so she figured she may as well take a small break for now. Resting herself on the bottom of the palm tree, Lucina gently closed her eyes and drifted off into a nap. Dreaming of things to come.

As the Ylissean Princess dozed off, the tired warrior wasn’t aware she was being watched by a spirit from afar; who had taken interest in the worn-out lady.


===================


“HAAAA!”

Came a loud cry in the jungle that was soon followed by a sequence of sword slashes. Lucina was slashing the bottom of a thick tree with her sword; cutting away the bark effortlessly. It has been four days since she had been here in the jungle and her training was beginning to show on her body.
With the constant training and new diet of fruit (mostly the bananas), the wielder of the Parallel Falchion was no longer the slim and lean being she once was.

Her body had expanded with newfound muscle mass and fat; instantly doubling her previous size. Her arms and legs were thick and robust, while her flat belly had become a large, protruding, rotund gut. Lucina's ass cheeks inflated too, becoming much chunkier than before and it was painfully clear that the poor woman's pants were struggling. And lastly, the flat-chested Lucina now possessed an impressively round pair of breasts that sat on her gut.

However, the uniform she wore had become a bit of a problem for the growing warrior, as it was much tighter and moving a bit of a hassle for her. At the moment, she was more concerned with her growth than her clothes. She could get new clothing later once she was done.

Happy with the strong cuts she had made on the tree, Lucina brushed her wavy hair aside and made her towards the small stash of bananas she had been collecting whenever she’s been on break. The growing warrior immediately peeling one off and shoving it into her mouth, moaning softly from the sweet taste she had come to love.

While Lucina was enjoying her lunch break, the spirit from before floated closer towards the stout blu-nette, becoming more invested by the blossoming woman in front of it. As Lucina finished her fourth banana, the spirit didn’t want to waste its chance and immediately flew directly into the unexpected princess.

From the moment the collision was made, Lucina let out a surprised yelp and immediately turned her body around to see what had caused that. But instead, she found no one.

“That was rather unusual,” Lucina remarked in confusion.

Ignoring that odd disturbance, Lucina resumed eating the rest of her bananas, moaning once again from the delicious sugary taste. However, the Ylissean princess was unaware that the spirit that had been watching her silently was now inside her.

And that spirit had the striking resemblance of… King K.Rool.


===================


Over the passing week, Lucina had been adding more things to her training regimen, as the blu-nette was starting to feel much stronger compared to how she was before she arrived here.

“98… 99… 100…!” Lucina yelled between her heavy grunts, her head, shoulders and back dripping with a tremendous amount of sweat.

The Ylissean warrior was effortlessly going through push-ups, squats, and lunges in such a breeze that was unbelievable to see. And the tree she had been using for slashing with her sword had been losing chunks of its bark with each powerful strike; as it was almost on the verge of collapsing.

However, that wasn’t the only different thing. In a week, Lucina had grown both more muscular and fatter than before, dwarfing her previous self as the Ylissean princess was now a hulking 582-pound warrior.

“Hehe, the future's looking good,” Lucina reported happily as she flexed her beefier arms.

Now displaying wider shoulders underneath her flabby chinned filled face, as well as sporting huge arms that looked a lot thicker and brawnier than before. Especially whenever she flexed them, showing off her bulging biceps greatly whenever she had a moment.

Her flabby but yet strong chest had her drooping watermelon-sized breasts that sat on top of her massive midsection. That part is where her potbelly was, now grown and become a full-on apron of flab. Underneath her flabby backside, Lucina’s blubbery ass cheeks now resembled two basketballs. Her thighs bulked up into a set of meaty columns, a small difference compared to the growing size of her ass.

Nevertheless, in every part of Lucina’s bulky body, she wore it well. Happily displaying her added weight with great pride.

But with this size, there came a great cost; her clothes. Throughout the week, her sleeves, pants, and boots have been struggling to hang onto her growing frame just couldn’t handle it anymore. Ripping and splitting apart into a tattered mess.

The seams breaking and exposing her new muscles and fat, especially with her breasts, belly, and ass. All of them flopped out through the gaping hole of her top, pants and rest of her clothes. Only her tiara, gloves and cape remained intact on her while the broken strips of her boots had become ankle wraps for her strong pudgy feet.

Though for some reason, her fingernails and toenails were looking much sharper than before…

At first, Lucina was rather embarrassed about how that happened, but strangely, she also found that moment rather enjoyable…

How her body had broken out of its cocoon. Plus, clothes wouldn’t be an issue until she was fully done with this self-imposing training of hers.

GGGGUUUUUURRRRGGGGLLLEEEE~!!!

Hearing that familiar sound from her flabby gut, Lucina lifted herself off from the damp floor, wiping whatever lingering sweat off her forehead, as the Ylissean warrior waddled towards her food pile; which too had grown as well.

“Once I’m done here, I should bring these delicious fruits along with me and share with the others back home,” Lucina suggested before peeling two bananas and shoving them into her hungry wide mouth.

Enjoying another buffet of her food, already on her seventh and eighth banana, the spirit that remained in her body was starting to pulse more of its power into the piggish warrior.

Underneath her heaving belly and hidden between her pillar thighs, her crotch was suddenly gaining a lot of warmth and irritation. “Hmm?” Lucina mumbled with her mouth full of bananas.

With her hands busy holding her tasty bananas, Lucina simply dropped her fat ass on the ground near her banana hoard; while also spreading her fat legs apart.

Using the floor to scratch that itch, Lucina let out a gentle sigh of relief. “Aww… Much better…” she sang cheerfully before resuming her meal.

Believing that itch was gone, suddenly that warmth became tenser as she could feel something swell and push out; splitting apart the last reminder of her destroyed pants. Sliding underneath her heavy belly before gradually lifting the jumbo-sized midsection triumphantly.

“What in the world…?” Lucina mumbled as her body was pulsing greatly with heat and her mind getting foggy from this strange pent up feeling.

An out of shape, but yet, cumbersome 4-foot-long cock suddenly emerges from under!

Immediately dripping with pre-cum before shooting a thick eruption of cum out from its head. Coating the bananas in front of it with its semen! Before long, her cock was joined by two fat gigantic swollen balls, unexpectedly taking after the size of melons too; that spread out between her thickly ripped fat thighs.

“Ooooooohhh…~!!!” Lucina cried out in surprise and great pleasure, her newly grown cock continuing to spew a huge fat load everywhere for two whole minutes.

Eventually, her prick’s sexual thrill gradually stopped, lowering itself downwards into a small puddle of its thick seed. Panting heavily and feeling the belly jiggle wildly, the Ylissean warrior sluggishly got herself up from the floor and looked upon what just happened.

“Why the hell do I have a… cock?!” Lucina uttered out in disbelief, both confused and somewhat… captivated by her new organ. “Did I gain this from my training…?” Trying to calm herself down and think of a logical conclusion of this strange development.

Reaching underneath with her brawny arms, Lucina grabbed her cock and immediately felt her skin crawl with delight. Before she could do anything else, her eyes quickly glanced at her banana hoard and almost shot out from their sockets. The entire pile was drenched and splattered with her cock’s essence.

“AH! My supply is ruined!” Lucina yelled in horror, shuffling over towards the sticky banana pile.

Getting her breasts and belly covered in the sticky mess, Lucina desperately looked for any untouched bananas. However, as she continued her fanatic search, her nose started to pick up the scent of the cum-coated bananas. Finding it very… welcoming.

“I… I guess it couldn’t help to try one…” Lucina said.

Peeling a banana and smearing against a gooey goop of her cum, Lucina slowly inserted it into her awaiting mouth and to her surprise, it tasted so wonderful! “Mmmm!!” she moaned loudly before shoving the whole banana inside, the skin included.

Somehow it was a lot sugary than before with small hints of saltiness that complimented each other. Immediately discarding what she thought earlier, Lucina eagerly shoved more cum stained bananas into her hungry maw.

All the while, the spirit inside her continued to pulse its power into her…


===================


Another week had passed since that bizarre day, but Lucina had accepted and welcomed her cock and balls, seeing it as a sign of her growth and development. Though, it was going to be hard to explain to her friends and family once she’s finished her training.

And speaking of training…

“HAH! TAKE THAT!”

Rushing at full speed, Lucina performed a belly-first lunge into a rock, smashing it completely into several pieces from the impact. Landing on top of her belly, Lucina gave a hearty chuckle from that performance; her voice sounding more contralto than before.

“Nice try, rock!” Lucina teased while rubbing her heavy gut with both of her hands.

Eating her appetizing food beforehand, the Ylissean Princess was beaming with so much energy that she marched deep into the jungle, far away from her camp to test her body with all sorts of obstacles. She had effortlessly destroyed rocks, chopped thick tree branches in one cut, climbed rough cliffs and swam in rapid rivers.

She was stronger, faster and more imposing than previously. Because once again, the blu-nette had gone through another swelling change. Now weighing 1146lbs, she had truly become a mighty sumo warrior.

At this point, her belly had pushed further down from her midsection, now almost reaching the floor. Her breasts were big as jackfruits that sat aside on her drooping gut. Her arms and legs were chunkier and beefier than before. Merely flexing her arms would cause her powerful big biceps and triceps to show huge crossed veins. Her blubbery ass could fill up an entire couch while it dangles heavily towards the floor. Her face is filled with so many chins and lastly; her shoulders are wider and bigger than ever.

However, that wasn’t the only thing that was different about her. Her fingernails and toenails had become sharper, almost resembling claws, while her teeth had shifted into razor fangs. Her flabby skin had become rougher and drier too.

Seeing a coconut tree in the far distance, Lucina gave a confident smirk and yelled, "Time to change fate!"

Expecting to make a mad dash towards her target, instead, she heard her sword drop onto the floor. “Huh?”

Unsheathing her sword, that was hidden between her belly rolls, the supersized warrior, unfortunately, couldn’t hold the hilt properly anymore. Her now large hands could hold on to it firmly.

“I will not allow this to interfere with my strike!” Lucina whined as she stomped her foot on the floor in such a buffoonish way. As she kept doing that, her jiggling belly was getting smacked several times by her shaft, causing Lucina to stop and get a crazy idea.

“Hmm… What if I…” she pondered before laughing at her suggestion. “No! I would never do that. The Falchion is a sacred weapon that’s been passed down throughout my family history…”

Though, the more she continued to think of her outlandish suggestion, the more she wanted to do so. Almost giving herself a headache, Lucina grunted loudly as she used one hand to grab her sword and the other to grab her cock. She then wedged the hilt into her cock’s slit and let out a faint moan from the sensation.

Her entire body tingling from that feeling before she could feel her cock waving around with the sword still inside.

“Aha! So, it wasn’t so foolish!” Lucina announced with a bright cheer.

Using her cock to hold the Parallel Falchion, Lucina would be able to use her strong arms for any onslaught attacks while using her beefy belly as a shield too.

Smiling once more, Lucina pointed her weaponised Parallel Falchion cock skyward, repeating loudly, “Time to change fate!”

Suddenly she lunged straight towards the coconut tree and slashed it in half with a single strike. The top half flew into the air before landing behind Lucina onto the ground with a heavy thud.

“Yes! As I envisioned it to be!” she declared in a victorious tone.

With that first attempt, Lucina decided to do more of that critical strike move. With hundreds of trees around her, she had her targets and proceeded to do so, as she began to cut almost every tree apart. Engrossed by powerful strikes, the spirit inside the Ylissean warrior began to course more of its power into her.

Stomping and lunging around, Lucina failed to notice that her sturdy arms were suddenly gaining several patches of royal blue scales. As it grew and steadily spread across her body; replacing her pale skin. Meanwhile, her belly was getting covered in a vast amount of armour-like scales, the colours matching the same silver gold touches of the Falchion.

Not long after that, a small bump appeared above her blubbery ass crack and under her cape before spurting out into an enormous, reptilian tail. Her hands and feet became more claw-like.

One of her blue eyes, more specifically the eye that had the Brand of the Exalt, started to bulge and flush dark red, as it began to inflate exceedingly which stung for a brief second into her system before her face soon adjusted to fit her new bulging eye. Immediately after that, her human face swelled and agonizingly stretched outward into a reptilian fang-filled snout. Her deepened voice slowly becoming more distorted and at times even monstrous to a degree.

Soon Lucina’s body surpassed the limit of the human body could grow too, as her body pushed out more muscle mass and fat. Her belly spread out in front of her and her ass did the same behind her simultaneously. Her breasts sat like velvet cushions on the monstrous rack of her belly, both bigger than her head and shaking generously.

Quickly climbing up the scale and now weighing in at a full ton.

Once Lucina was done swelling outward, she began to expand upwards too. Her spine stretched and her head lifted towards the branches of the trees, shooting up from 5'10 to 8’11 in an instant.

The Ylissean Reptilian’s hair extended outwards, almost reaching the end of her cape, while the tiara that sat on top of her hair was suddenly larger and shining greatly with its gold. And lastly, her bloated balls between her massive mountainous thighs were now just as big as her gigantic breasts; while her 4-foot long cock reached 12 feet long. Looking spikier and pricklier too.

The spirit inside Lucina soon faded away after that last burst, using up all of its power into Lucina. Truly becoming her own now.

“I think I’m done here…~,” Lucina remarked with her new voice, which both sounded powerful and seductive.

A long-forked tongue hanging out of her mouth as she drools a river of spittle, exhilarated after her transformation.

“Hehe, I feel like a brand-new woman.” Bringing one of her immeasurable strong arms up and giving it a good flex, as she saw her muscles flare up and sport many large veins.

Slapping her immense belly with the other arm, she soon felt her cock tense up from the body play, causing the hulking blue reptilian to moan. With her leaky prick lifting her gut high, Lucina soon had a kinky idea. Stomping towards a stump she chopped earlier, she thrust her cock into the stump’s hole and started to hump away wildly.

“Oooh, yeeeeessss~!” she hissed with lust, her belly jiggling from each thrust she made while her breasts danced and wobbled on top. Same as well for her blubbery scaly ass.

Within a minute, Lucina could feel her cock vibrating crazily inside the stump as she shot out a huge load of her thick seed inside. Filling it before hearing it spurt and leaking out from the gaps. With a loud wet pop, she pulled her leaky shaft out and slurped up the goods.

“Mmm… So salty…~”

Enjoying her small smack, Lucina soon decided to head back to her camp. Her long hard training was over, so it was time for that rematch she had been dreaming for.


===================


Rematches were common in the Smash Tournament. Many believing that re-challenging the same opponent under different rules or stages; would allow them to change things in their favour.

And today was no different.

Surprised at first, but eventually agreeing to the terms given, the heavyweight Kremling King had found himself facing Lucina once more. And unlike previously, the two would be battling on Lucina’s chosen stage; Arena Ferox.

“What a waste,” K.Rool stated in a displeased tone, the oversized lizardman picking his teeth with one of his sharp claws. “Clearly she didn’t learn her lesson from that superb throwdown.”

While K.Rool waited for Lucina to arrive there in the audience seating area were two spectators who were invited for today’s brawl. Her closest ally, the twin-tailed tactician known as Robin and her father, Chrom, the future king of Ylisse.

“I should have been there for the last match,” Robin said. “I could have given her support and some advice.”

“No point on dwelling on that, Robin,” Chrom assured. "Let's see how this fight goes. Lucina's training on their homeland should have given her more insight into their bizarre fighting style.”

Though still ashamed, Robin nodded her head with agreement. Soon both of their attentions were turned back towards the arena, as out of nowhere a large shrouded being warped on the opposite side of the arena facing K.Rool.

Flicking whatever he had stuck on this fingertips, K.Rool instantly glared at the mysterious individual with an annoyed snarl. “Who the hell are you…?”

Smirking under the shadows, a large beefy blue scaled arm appeared out of the cloak, quickly pulling it away to reveal… Lucina!

K.Rool’s jaw instantly dropped in a cartoonish fashion, while Robin and Chrom were completely flabbergasted at what they saw.

“LUCINA?!” they both shouted in surprise.

The enormous Ylissean lizard woman gave them a sly wave while adjusting her heavy gut and readying her cocked sword. Lifting one side of her immense body upwards, she quickly brought it back down with a heavy thud onto the ground; creating a small crater from the impact.

“Let’s go, big boy~!” Lucina growled.

Startled by the change towering woman in front of him, K.Rool collected his jaw back up and readied himself for the coming battle. Once the loud GO was announced, the heavy reptile immediately pulled out his blunderbuss and captain’s hat; firing a cannonball directly at her.

Not bothering to move from her position, Lucina let out a deep chuckle as she puffed her scaly belly out, where once the ball collided into her vast gut, it quickly bounced back at K.Rool with newfound speed and power. The crocodile tried doing the same thing, but the cannonball was too strong and too fast for him to react in time; immediately knocking him away.

Letting out a short and harsh laugh, Lucina patted her drooping belly as the gigantic Ylissean reptile slowly marched towards the injured K.Rool. “What’s wrong, King?” Lucina teased. “This doesn’t look like your finest hour…~”

Rolling himself back up, K.Rool gave a disgruntled roar before rushing towards the incoming woman. Stopping in her tracks, Lucina lifted her hard cock and plucked her sword off the head, she then firmly grabbed her fat shaft and gave K.Rool an immodest stare.

Ignoring her strange and crude behaviour, with a large leap, K.Rool jumped into the air and tried attacking Lucina directly into her exposed heavy chest with a dropkick. But what came next was a surprise on a whole new level, as the crocodile suddenly found himself pulled away by a strong vacuum-like force.

While still stupefied by everything that was happening in front of them, Robin and Chrom watched as the King of Kremlings was suddenly pulled into Lucina’s cock of all things! The lizard man tried to escape in whatever way he can but unfortunately, he was soon caught where his head was poking out from her cock-hole.

Drooling with delight and loving K.Rool’s squirms inside her fat shaft, Lucina lazily tilted her supersized body backwards, feeling her balls churning away between her thighs and feet, until she suddenly yelled, “FIRE!”

Feeling something pushing up underneath his feet, K.Rool gave a surprised grunt before suddenly shot out from Lucina's prick, like a cannonball himself, as he went flying into the air before falling and crashing into the ground with a wet splat.

“You… vile creature!” K.Rool yelled as he picked himself up, wiping Lucina’s essence off his cape and body. “I will not be humiliated by such… grotesque ways-!”

Stopping in midsentence, K.Rool instantly ducked as he avoided a sword that was flung at him. With one hand holding her leaky rod, Lucina threw her sword at K.Rool as it spun around in the air before returning to her like a boomerang.

Growing more annoyed, K.Rool picked himself back up from the tainted floor and pondered briefly what to do next. However, his train of thought was interrupted by a sudden glowing object. In the middle between the obese reptiles, a Smash Ball had spawned in. Seeing that ball gently float above him, K.Rool gave a sinister smile and immediately jumped towards it.

“You’re in for it now-!” K.Rool yelled boldly, as the Smash Ball was almost within his range. The crocodile king needed something to turn this battle around and by smashing this ball with his claws and collecting its power; he'll most certainly win!

However, just as he was an inch away to break it, he was suddenly swatted away by Lucina; who simply just backhand him with one her titanic muscular arms. “I don’t think so,” Lucina remarked in a teasing manner.

The Ylissean reptile watched with delight as K.Rool crashed into the floor once more, before turning her attention at the Smash Ball that was floating above her tiara. Simply reaching her arms up to firmly grab it, she pulled in towards her drooling razor mouth and shoved the whole ball in before crushing it apart with her fangs.

“Mmm… Rather tasty…~” Lucina stated after chewing the broken pieces and swallowing it down her throat.

Suddenly, the humongous lizard woman was surging with a rainbow-like aura. Her entire flabby sturdy body lit up on the arena, her eyes glowing exceedingly too. Robin and Chrom were almost at the edge of their seats as they saw this unfold in front of them; while K.Rool pulled his head out from his new crater and saw what was approaching him.

“Oh no…” he uttered out in horror.

Grinning widely with her enhanced power, Lucina hoisted her bulky body backwards, her massive breasts drooping to the sides of her vast belly, as her prickly weaponised Parallel Falchion cock up to the ceiling, as the blue lizard woman roared loudly with a monstrous echo, “Time to change fate!”

In a flash, the giant reptilian threw her entire body at K.Rool, who was hit by a devastating Critical Hit from her sword. An immensely powerful slash that sent flying K.Rool flying and out of the arena through the roof!

GAME!

Swinging her cock around while flexing her arms, Lucina struck a pose and smiled happily with her victory. Soon she was accompanied by Chrom and Robin, as the two instantly left their seats to greet the victorious woman.

“Lucina!” they both shouted as they ran towards her.

Slowly rotating her swollen face and neck, Lucina gave her father and friend a warm smile. “Did you enjoy yourselves?”

“That was insane!” Robin openly stated, her eyes full of astonishment and interest. “How did you even gain this power and form?!”

“Yes, I would like to know too,” Chrom added with a warm smile, the leader of the shepherds placing his hand on his daughter’s belly and rubbing it.

With her scaly face suddenly blushing from this attention and praise, Lucina let out a small giggle. Despite how monstrous she was; it was somewhat adorable in a strange way. Though, Robin and Chrom quickly stepped away when Lucina’s cock became erect again.

“Mmm… I’ll gladly show you all how, but first… How about a nice victory meal~?”
© Copyright 2020 Mr Lac (mr-lac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2218885-The-Ylissean-QRool---Super-Slob-Kaijus