*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219086-A-letter-from-the-Heart
by JJ
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2219086
As I walk in the distant land devoid of tears I see paper cranes
[A letter from the heart]
As I walk in the distant land devoid of tears I see paper cranes. They have words on them, words of hope. But where I am there is no hope. I am in a world of dark. I am in a world with no light. What even is light? I don’t know what light is, I have walked in this land for so long I forgot how the outside looks like. The paper cranes land one after another in front of me, trying to make me read them. I always just walk past them but one day I got curious and looked. It was a letter for me, from me. [Dear U, hopes are gone in the heart of you, silence is the only thing you can hear. You don’t believe that love exist, but you wish for a hug to hold you near. I am writing letter for you, stories of a girl who never knew, that the land she is in is not the only land, because a land with no clouds exist with a bright sun] I didn’t understand the letter, I still don’t but I am reading all letter. All the letter that are given to me from my heart.
© Copyright 2020 JJ (jennieyeah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219086-A-letter-from-the-Heart