*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219256-January-Grand-Prize-Contest-Rules
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Contest · #2219256
The Special Rules For The Special Contest!
Congratulations on winning a monthly round of The Newbie Contest Challenge!!

Your accomplishment ensures your entry into The January Grand Prize Contest!


There are a few Special Rules;


*Quill* Naturally the first rule is that you must have won The Newbie Contest Challenge, for 2020 only this contest will include all second place winners also.

*Quill* Word counts for prose will remain between 500 -1200 words, poetry will remain at 20 lines.

*Quill* You may edited your submission for spelling, usage and punctuation errors and make minor language changes up until December 15 2020, after that any modifications or edits will disqualify you from the competition. You may not however, make major plot revisions. Why would you change a winner?

*Quill* There is an entry fee, for this contest you must enter two new reviews for the year. One must be a Newbie like us and the other must be a Preferred Author. You have at least a minimum of a month to accomplish this, so stop whining! Reviews Should be a Minimum of 300 Characters without WritingML or Fluff and Fillers. As always Reviews will rewarded!!

         Enter both reviews TOGETHER in the regular Contest Forum "Newbie Contest Challenge!!, with the title "January Grand Prize Contest Reviews". as a reminder the way to do that is {review:xxxxxxx}, the x's are replaced by your reviews number. Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. will then add your name to the Qualified entry list.

*Quill* December 2020 Winners of the The Newbie Contest Challenge will be included in the 2021 version The January Grand Prize Contest

*Quill* Only one entry per contestant will be allowed; You will be allowed to pick your entry.

*Quill* There is one prize to be awarded for The January Grand Prize Contest, the winner will receive an Upgraded Membership or the points equivalent to an Upgraded Membership if they are at that level already. You may review what that means here "Free and Paid Membership Benefits.

Based on the success of Fund Raiser Activities and Donor Generosity there may be other perks and rewards!

Thank You And Good Luck! Questions? Please Contact Richard ~ Shenanigans INC.
© Copyright 2020 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219256-January-Grand-Prize-Contest-Rules