*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219553-The-Beast
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2219553
Two families saving the city of Cline.
THE BEAST
Once in the city of Cline in China was attacked by a beast. The beast had a name as Mobzilla, he was 100 times a humans size !! People were squished by this beast. They were even eaten! Family by family they were eaten . Except for the CP ( Civil players ). They made a plan . They went to mobzilla and welcomed them selves as a meal . When they were inside the body they helped everyone get out. But no matter how they tried they could not get them out . So they swam through the felite ( a monster organ ). When they reached the asdilite ( an other organ) they started floating . When they reached the other side they tried to see where everyone was .So they managed to get help . The caps lock family managed to help, it was Nathen back from school days! They searched and they found them but they still could not get them out of the filoprenkij (a monster organ ), luckily one of them knew molpiubs (a monster language ) so he told a joke- where do fishes store there money ? Mobzilla did not know . So when he told the answer - river bank , mobzilla laughed and everyone flew out!! After this in news papers , TV's ECT 2 of were seen and readen! When mobzilla got to know this he went for pay back. Then the capslock and CP families did not know what to do. So, Nathan said ''What do we do?''. No one replied. But Nathan didn't know what to do. But Nathan got an idea. He wrote down a strategy. When he called the CP family and told them the strategy they learnt it. So when Mobzilla was attacking their part of cline, they followed the strategy. They beat mobzilla with this strategy. Again when mobzilla got to know about this he learnt this strategy, he learnt it and faced back in the city of Cline. Now, the Caps lock and CP families didn't again know what to do. This time Mobzilla came secretly and the families didn't have time to make an other strategy. This time they just fought with a sword, armour and a shield. So they were squished like a Xylophone.

3 years later

They woke up to see themselves in a hospital.They had forgotten everything. But, Mobzilla was still celebrating. But when Mobzilla got to know that they had recovered and they would be prepared. He rushed to China, Cline. He began destroying the city again. But the Caps Lock and CP family were in their surgery beds. So, who would be the hero this time?

READ THE BEAST 2........


© Copyright 2020 Shourya's books (shouryagali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219553-The-Beast